Wade lemon outfitters

I thought he was banned from AI after last years fiasco?
I do not think anyone really knows forsure if he is banned from AI just alot of keyboard justice internet gossip hang them from a computer screen kind of like this whole post. Difently something happened out on AI but no true facts have ever been revealed at least none that I have seen. If I am wrong enlighten me.

I find this thread a bit funny and disturbing at the same time. I drew this tag in 2018 with 18 points. I was stressed out more than I could have imagined. After scouting my tail off and talking to everyone I could think of (including Ryan Hatch several times). I decided to go at it with a handful of great friends and could not be happier. We hunted hard for 12 days straight and had a blast.

I did have an "out fitter" encounter during the hunt that was a bit interesting at the time. We glassed up a buck early in the AM but wasn't sure he was what I was looking for. We waited for a while and then decided to make a push through the cedars and see if we could get him out for a better look. At the time there was no one else in the area looking at this area for deer. As we were making a plan, a couple trucks pulled up where we were going to start our push. We decided to go and talk to them to see what they were doing so we didn't screw each other on the situation. I had no clue they were guides until we approached them. When we pulled up to them they were very stand offish and didn't want to talk, I approached one of them (non threatening) to the point that he had no choice but to acknowledge I was there. I simply asked what they were doing and if they were going to hunt this area at the moment. He stated that they had a buck they were looking for and planned to go get a better look at him. The other 2 "guides" wouldn't even look at us. It was a bit comical the way they were acting. We decided to give them the "rights" to the area based off they pulled up to the place we were going to start our push first. We left the area laughing a bit and asking ourselves WTH? Can we not even have a civil conversation on the mountain? I get that they are under pressure to get the biggest animal for their client but cant we at least be honest with one another and possibly help each other out?
At this moment I had a choice with my hunt, do i want a confrontation on the mountain and ruin my experience/or do i move on and continue with the hunt that i have been waiting 18 years for? I chose the latter and have 0 regrets. I killed buck a few days later in the same drainage a few days later that i am more than happy with.
I don't know who is right or wrong in this situation as i was not there. But I believe as hunters and guides no one wins here. If your a hunter going at it alone or unguided make the best of what you have. If your an outfitter or guide do the same. Ill bet your client would rather kill an animal without drama surrounding it any day of the week.
As hunters we should be using social media to help our heritage and passion vs. using it to bash each one another.
Just my 2 cents.

Who is right or wrong?

One guy has a tag in his pocket and is hunting. The other guy doesn't.

If we saw this same video of a dude out pushing off deer to keep them away from a hunter, 100% of the guys in here would call it what it is if they didn't know who it was.

It's hunter harassment. It's even worse when you find out the harasser is a "professional".

The bait/camera part is meaningless. They both left things laying around on public ground. Neither "owns" the spot.

Who is right or wrong?

One guy has a tag in his pocket and is hunting. The other guy doesn't.

If we saw this same video of a dude out pushing off deer to keep them away from a hunter, 100% of the guys in here would call it what it is if they didn't know who it was.

It's hunter harassment. It's even worse when you find out the harasser is a "professional".

The bait/camera part is meaningless. They both left things laying around on public ground. Neither "owns" the spot.
So the guy in the truck (outfitter I assume) wasn't even hunting? Just out hiking around right where the deer live?

I was down at the hunt Expo and the same fellow that was in the video was pointed out to me by my hunting partner who was there hunting at the time. I told my buddy that the same guy was in a video on MM write now. It was told to me that six or seven outfitters and guides were after the same huge buck, who was eventually wounded and lost. Ego, greed, magazine covers, movie deals it’s not hard to figure out

Great post cheesecanyon.

Grizzly, if you haven't noticed bad apples don't get weeded out by social media. Gossip isn't as powerful as many think it is.

So Let Me See if This Has Been SPLAINED Correctly?

Hunter Spends a Good Chunk of His Lifetime to Finally Pull that LE Tag!

He's Excited!

And Should be!

Then He Finds Out:

Every Big Buck/Bull in this State Have Been Located!

They've Been Camped on for Months!

They've been Filmed for Months!

They've even been Baited for Months!

Then Opening Morning Rolls around and the Sshhiittt Show Begins!

Hunters/Guides/Outfitters trying to see Who can Screw Who over the Quickest & the Most!

F'It!

I Ain't Playing that Game!

But What Most Average Hunters Don't Know:

Is The Time & Money that have been Spent that Most Average Hunters can't do to try & Take that Trophy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another Deal I see happen Quite often:

Average Hunter Finally Draws a Henry's Buck Tag!

With their Busy Life they Claim they had No Time to Scout!

Some have Never even been on the Unit!

They Get down there the Night before the Opening Morning!

They Don't have a Clue!

They Waste a few Days & Start getting Nervous!

They Run in to one of the Famous Utah Guides!

These Guides/Outfitters Ain't Stupid!

They Know where a Few Mediocre Bucks are & Will usually Clue the Average Hunter in on where one of these Bucks are Located!

Average Hunter Pulls away Smiling!

And so does Guide/Outfitter!

Mission Accomplished!

Average Hunter Shoots His Trophy!

And Him & His Buddies are Headed Home!

One More Bunch out of the way for Guide/Ourfitter & Their Hunters!

Average Hunter Thanks Guide/Outfitter & Puts a Feather in His Cap & Later BRAGGS to the Whole World what an Amazing Hunt it was & How Tough it was!

There's Good & Bad to Both Sides!

I'm Not THRASHING Average Hunter or the GUIDE/OUTFITTER!

Just Sayin it the Way it is!

Elk, go find the buck nobody knows about. You can do it. They are out there. You have the most control over the satisfaction and joy in your hunt. Good luck out there.

Well Tri!

I Hate to Say it!

But there Ain't Many Big Bucks or Bulls in this State that are not Known about!

There's Pressure on them 24/7/366!

The Sad Thing is that it's gonna get Worse!

I Hate to say it!

But I Ain't Blind,Yet!

Great post cheesecanyon.

Grizzly, if you haven't noticed bad apples don't get weeded out by social media. Gossip isn't as powerful as many think it is.

Had it not been for YOU, SLC would have never known about WLH and the sheep. YOUR pic was sent to SLC.

So, as usual, you'd be wrong

For anyone that says the guy that put his trail cam on the pile of bait is a dick. WLH does the same thing on a certain elk unit in So. Utah . I've been in a meadow where a very popular bull was killed with a bow. Believe me there wasn't a WLH camera in that meadow before that bull was killed. Nowdays there are 9-10 cams in there which I don't care. As long as people respect each others cams it shouldn't be an issue. In 2018 we walked through that meadow there was a camera with the letters WLH in marker on the lock box. Just a few trees down someone had stolen a cam out of someones lock box. Not sure who it was because there is alot of theft on that mtn. cattlemen, other hunters, tree huggers ect.

Had it not been for YOU, SLC would have never known about WLH and the sheep. YOUR pic was sent to SLC.

So, as usual, you'd be wrong

Actually there was a thread about it before I ever posted the pic.

Also if you haven't noticed WLH was exonerated and if you pay attention to the article everyone posted the state of Utah took responsibility for the ram's death.

You live in a fantasy world Hossblur.

The internet isn't powerful. TRUTH has power and it trumps internet gossip every time.

Actually there was a thread about it before I ever posted the pic.

Also if you haven't noticed WLH was exonerated and if you pay attention to the article everyone posted the state of Utah took responsibility for the ram's death.

You live in a fantasy world Hossblur.

The internet isn't powerful. TRUTH has power and it trumps internet gossip every time.

I know there was a thread. But as you say it was all rumor until you decided to post a pic.

By the way why did you take that back? They were "exonerated", it was a nice sheep, why did you take it down?

Why didn't your boy bid on AI? Seems odd.

It wasn't rumor.

My boy doesn't make enough money to bid on AI. And he better be working on his Japan project instead of chasing down deer tags.

It is very interesting to to me how fast hunters bash other hunters with partial facts. So I watched the video and read the post. What I didn’t read in the kids post was that his camera was on top of the guides camera, literally on top. The guide could not open his camera to even check his SD card. If I had someone’s camera set on top of mine like that with all of those other trees available to hang their camera on, I would probably think someone was screwing with me. Can’t blame him for moving his camera. So those two actions were probably wrong on both parties? Second deal, the kid put his camera on someone else’s bait. No big deal right, public land? The other guide walked through the sage brush where deer may or may not be (video didn’t show any deer). No big deal right, public land. So again maybe equally bad decisions on both parties? I get that some hold professional guides to a higher standard. Well the guide with the trail cam also held himself to a higher standard and attempted to take the high road and fix a wrong by showing the kid where other big bucks were. The kid actually said the guide bent over backwards to help him. Big question is why this kid didn’t mention that part? The whole deal wasn’t great but neither party involved was any more guilty or innocent than the other. Only difference is Wade’s guides tried to make it right. The kid is just a kid I guess and waits six months to lash out with bits and pieces of the story and tries to hurt a mans business.

It is very interesting to to me how fast hunters bash other hunters with partial facts. So I watched the video and read the post. What I didn’t read in the kids post was that his camera was on top of the guides camera, literally on top. The guide could not open his camera to even check his SD card. If I had someone’s camera set on top of mine like that with all of those other trees available to hang their camera on, I would probably think someone was screwing with me. Can’t blame him for moving his camera. So those two actions were probably wrong on both parties? Second deal, the kid put his camera on someone else’s bait. No big deal right, public land? The other guide walked through the sage brush where deer may or may not be (video didn’t show any deer). No big deal right, public land. So again maybe equally bad decisions on both parties? I get that some hold professional guides to a higher standard. Well the guide with the trail cam also held himself to a higher standard and attempted to take the high road and fix a wrong by showing the kid where other big bucks were. The kid actually said the guide bent over backwards to help him. Big question is why this kid didn’t mention that part? The whole deal wasn’t great but neither party involved was any more guilty or innocent than the other. Only difference is Wade’s guides tried to make it right. The kid is just a kid I guess and waits six months to lash out with bits and pieces of the story and tries to hurt a mans business.

On Utah Bowhunters they said the wait was because a lawyer was involved and they were were waiting for the State(DWR?)

There is zero evidence the camera was on top of the other camera, it certainly wasn't presented that way in the confrontation... he only said it was on the tree. The tough guy in the truck would clearly have said OVER his camera if that was the case.

You then claim there maybe weren't even deer when the macho man was on his nature walk through the sage... then why did he not deny he was pushing deer. He even lied and said he had a hunter there until he was called out on it. Then he said he "owed him one" for using the same tree.

Your defense doesn't add up.

I noticed you obviously were here with the purpose of defending WLH so I checked your MM posts. You first were pushing WLH in 2010, then again in 2012, and you were here defending the infamous sheep shooting a few years ago too. Clearly a fanboy and not somebody I'm going to believe on this subject.

Not sure why NotDon is giving the thumbs up to your post though. But, considering he and I agree on virtually nothing, I'm comfortable with this being another example of us being on opposing sides.

Last edited:
A lawyer was involved and waiting on the state???????

???????

Yall have no clue.

Yall want vengeance for a bigfoot video and a picture of a bush.

We hear a lot of rumor and conjecture about outfitter behavior on hunts. There are lots of allegations thrown around, and the one question I always have in my mind is this: you have a phone, why isn’t it on film?

Well, someone finally answered that question for me. Finally one on film.

There are obviously issues here. Hopefully the proper folks do their job and put an end to this crap.

Grizz thanks I am glad that you think i am on the opposite side as you that is a complement I will proudly accept.
The facts bolth parties in video are in the wrong.
The man in black/the man in truck pretty obvious same man, when he pushed deer away I will agree that was a Jackwagon move no arguing about that.
The kid getting in the face of the man in pickup now that is a stupid idea and it is lucky it did not exculate into a much worse situation than it was.
Remember two wrongs do not make a right.
No innocent party in that video.
I am not standing up for Wade Lemon I do not know the guy.
Again thanks grizz.

Yes. It's on film. Some of the greatest film ever. An unidentifiable person walking across a pasture.

My mind is blown.

Put an end to what crap?

I simple fact the guide said "I owed you one" is proof he did something a jealous/desperate person would have done. I'm glad he got confronted, the hunter wanted to know what the hell was going on. That's a premium tag, most would be mad too.

I owed somebody one before and it didn't have anything to do with jealousy or desperation. Tons of people owe people for a wide spectrum of reasons. No need for assumptions.

The absolute most anyone can tell about in this video is two guys got in a verbal altercation and some guy is physically capable of walking. Both were making ACCUSATIONS towards each other. THAT'S IT. No evidence of crimes. If you want to decide you don't want to hunt with WLH because an employee getting in a verbal altercation , fine. If you think WLH should suffer some penalty because of this junk you have some fundamental shortcomings you need to deal with.

Actually I am unbelievably busy. People keep showing up and pulling me into the office. Glad you are worried about me though. Plus day just got completely re-arranged. Unpacked a lifesize croc foorm and its the wrong one.

Grizz thanks I am glad that you think i am on the opposite side as you that is a complement I will proudly accept.
The facts bolth parties in video are in the wrong.
The man in black/the man in truck pretty obvious same man, when he pushed deer away I will agree that was a Jackwagon move no arguing about that.
The kid getting in the face of the man in pickup now that is a stupid idea and it is lucky it did not exculate into a much worse situation than it was.
Remember two wrongs do not make a right.
No innocent party in that video.
I am not standing up for Wade Lemon I do not know the guy.
Again thanks grizz.

If you're not defending WLH, why would you thumbs up the guy who has come here over the past decade to do just that when there is no evidence what he said is true, and it frankly is not supported by the videod exchange at all?

To try and pull some relativism here that they're both in the wrong when one guy appears to have harassed a hunter, purposely bumped a deer ("I owed you one"), and possibly interfered with a lawful hunt (illegal in Utah)... and the other merely did what any of us would do, confronted him face-to-face, is asinine.

I'll stand with hunting ethics, you can have the tough guy in the truck (who also was the one that called the guy with the camera an F'er got out of the truck to get in his face).

Grizz I have no idea who stood up for who 9 years ago n this site I was not even on this site 9 years ago.
Anyone can look at my post and they can decide if I was standing up for Wade or the guy in the truck.

No grizz I would not had confronted the individual for chasing off the deer and I think there is Lot of guys that would not have confronted the individual most anyone that has hunted more than a couple years has probably has had something similar happen to them.
And I can say that forsure because two years ago I was hunting with a good friend he had a LE elk tag opening morning we sat up on a bull we had been watching my friend had moved a little closer as I talked to the elk. A couple other guys that clearly new my friend was trying to get a shot came and setup not thirty yards from me and they had a different angle on the bull and rushed the shot and missed it.
Was I disgusted yes. I was mad as hell but I did not confront them.
Ethical on there part or not You decide. It is called public land hunting.
Yes grizz I gave a thumbs up for a post that there was not video evidence of what the post that you are referring to claimed SORRY MY BAD.
But grizz you and any others that want to hold to them standards might want to apologize for all the stuff that is being posted about Wade Lemon because so far there is no factual evidence Wade Lemon Hunting has been banned from Antelop Island and so far no one has giving any factual evidence that Wade Lemon Hunting supported what this individual did guiding for Wade Lemon. As far as I know there is no factual evidence this individual was guiding for Wade Lemon Hunting. As far as I know there is no deer that was chased away by this individual, did you see any deer in the video, I could not see any.
Yes grizz I will put some relativism in my post
Grizz dont gove me you I stand on ETHICS there was no ethics in this case.

Last edited:
Grizz I have no idea who stood up for who 9 years ago n this site I was not even on this site 9 years ago.
Anyone can look at my post and they can decide if I was standing up for Wade or the guy in the truck.

No grizz I would not had confronted the individual for chasing off the deer and I think there is Lot of guys that would not have confronted the individual most anyone that has hunted more than a couple years has probably has had something similar happen to them.
And I can say that forsure because two years ago I was hunting with a good friend he had a LE elk tag opening morning we sat up on a bull we had been watching my friend had moved a little closer as I talked to the elk. A couple other guys that clearly new my friend was trying to get a shot came and setup not thirty yards from me and they had a different angle on the bull and rushed the shot and missed it.
Was I disgusted yes. I was mad as hell but I did not confront them.
Ethical on there part or not You decide. It is called public land hunting.
Yes grizz I gave a thumbs up for a post that there was not video evidence of what the post that you are referring to claimed SORRY MY BAD.
But grizz you and any others that want to hold to them standards might want to apologize for all the stuff that is being posted about Wade Lemon because so far there is no factual evidence Wade Lemon Hunting has been banned from Antelop Island and so far no one has giving any factual evidence that Wade Lemon Hunting supported what this individual did guiding for Wade Lemon. As far as I know there is no factual evidence this individual was guiding for Wade Lemon Hunting. As far as I know there is no deer that was chased away by this individual, did you see any deer in the video, I could not see any.
Yes grizz I will put some relativism in my post
Grizz dont gove me you I stand on ETHICS there was no ethics in this case.

NotDon, I agree there's no proof of the AI ban, and I've never said that happened. But to claim relativism and that both parties on the video were ethically similar is absurd. One person appears to have willfully violated hunting ethics and the law regarding hunter harassment (the definition of hunting includes "pursue" and "harass" so since the pickup truck hero went after those deer, by his own admission in attempt at payback, one could argue he was technically hunting without a license); the other merely filmed the act and then got an admission of guilt. That seems like the epitome of self-policing and proper reporting to me. Thank goodness for the video as now the DA can decide how to handle it.

I think you'll stand alone that those are ethically similar. Oh wait, you'll have Tri, too.

Last edited:
NotDon, I agree there's no proof of the AI ban, and I've never said that happened. But to claim relativism and that both parties on the video were ethically similar is absurd. One person appears to have willfully violated hunting ethics and the law regarding hunter harassment (the definition of hunting includes "pursuit" so since the pickup truck hero went after those deer, by his own admission in attempt at payback, one could argue he was technically hunting without a license); the other merely filmed the act and then got an admission of guilt. That seems like the epitome of self-policing and proper reporting to me. Thank goodness for the video as now the DA can decide how to handle it.

I think you'll stand alone that those are ethically similar. Oh wait, you'll have Tri, too.
Grizz I clearly said the guy in black that was also the guy in the truck was a Jackwagon.
I stated the guy that confronted the guy in the truck did a stupid thing.
I do not think them two statements compare what one did is the same as what the other did.
I did say bolth did unethical moves and in my opinion you have no right to get into my face like that.
I know you do not condone what antletrader did, you do not condone someone beating the crap out of another. But what if antlerlick just forced the inividule to stop and then antlerlick got out and stuck a camera into his face and started screaming at him. Do you condone that, is that just SELF POLICING. I would guarentee the Highway Patrol would not see it as SELF POLICING.
I suppose when we are out hunting we are not held to the same standard as the general public is when they are driving on the freeway is that the way you see it Grizz?
They had the evidence that the guy got out and supposedly chased the deer away, they did not need to confront the guy in the truck to get evidence.
From what they showed on there videos The guy in the truck did not admit to chasing deer away. All he said was "I owed you one".
Did you see any deer in the video good luck getting the video footage to prove the man in black chased the hunters deer away.

Grizz Are you telling me if I do not have a deer permit during the deer hunt it is illegal for me to get out of my truck and walk up into a flat. That is hunter harrassment. Good luck proven I knew the deer was there or that i knew you were hunting them deer.
When did public land stop being everyone's public land, just because a hunt is going on does not make public land more yours than mine.
Any defense lawer can get "I owed you one" and twist that a hundred different ways.
Grizz I think you could win that case and I know Venilla could win it.
There might be more evidence than what we have been shown but neither you nor I know of that evidence and the evidence we do know of thear is no hunter harrassment case to be proven.
I know what happened and Grizz you know what happened but to claim it is ok to stick a video camera into someone's face and scream and yell at them, than for someone to had purposely chased some deer away that the guy running the video did not really seem too interested in pursuing is in my opinion not good.
Remember Two wrongs do not make a right

None of this seems to be hurting WLH business. I sat right behind them at the Friday night auction at the expo. He was on his phone most the time with clients and bought some of the high dollar tags.

Without the tape, one could argue the pickup truck cowboy didn't know there were deer there. When he said he owed him one...

U.C.A. 1953 § 23-20-29, 23-20-29.5

A person is guilty of a class B misdemeanor who intentionally interferes with the right of a person, licensed and legally hunting, to take wildlife by driving, harassing, or intentionally disturbing any species of wildlife for the purpose of disrupting a legal hunt, trapping, or predator control. A person adversely affected, or the state, may bring a civil action for damages resulting from the violation or a seek a restraining order.

Grizz I never defended the guy in blacks action that is your words of what I said not mine. I said prove his intent of what he knew according to the law from what we saw on video.
Grizz Stop trying to change what someone else posts.
I am done with this because it is obvious we disagree.

PS I do have spell check, so my smart phone is a dumb phone and yes I am not good with punctuation but I do believe you understood enough to lose your mind.

None of this seems to be hurting WLH business. I sat right behind them at the Friday night auction at the expo. He was on his phone most the time with clients and bought some of the high dollar tags.

Yet he didn't bid on AI tag.

That kind of says more about guys om the other end of the phone.

I don't attend, but why don't those guys need to show up? TRI tells us all about how great they are for the economy. Not sure sitting on couch calling an outfitter IN SLC for a much for local economy

There is zero evidence the camera was on top of the other camera, it certainly wasn't presented that way in the confrontation... he only said it was on the tree. The tough guy in the truck would clearly have said OVER his camera if that was the case.

You then claim there maybe weren't even deer when the macho man was on his nature walk through the sage... then why did he not deny he was pushing deer. He even lied and said he had a hunter there until he was called out on it. Then he said he "owed him one" for using the same tree.

Your defense doesn't add up.

I noticed you obviously were here with the purpose of defending WLH so I checked your MM posts. You first were pushing WLH in 2010, then again in 2012, and you were here defending the infamous sheep shooting a few years ago too. Clearly a fanboy and not somebody I'm going to believe on this subject.

Not sure why NotDon is giving the thumbs up to your post though. But, considering he and I agree on virtually nothing, I'm comfortable with this being another example of us being on opposing sides.

Grizzly, Go on the kids Facebook and ask him if he put his camera directly on top of the guides camera. Also ask him if he did say ‘the guide bent over backwards helping him”?
I’m not a judge, hell I’ve never even sat on jury duty. Maybe I’m way off, but I didn’t think a jury or judge convicts someone off of one side of the story or a video showing just what they want ya to see? Good thing this isn’t a courtroom I guess, right?
One other thing grizzly, I really do think you need to change your name on here. You looked back and called me out about standing up for Wade 10 years ago and then called out a guy for giving my post a thumbs up? Grown men that get that dramatic can’t call themselves a ferocious animal like a grizzly! No, I think we need to change you name to something a little more well suited. How about Care Bear? You seem to care so much about other people & ya still get to be a bear. That’s a win, win for you!?

Grizzly, Go on the kids Facebook and ask him if he put his camera directly on top of the guides camera. Also ask him if he did say ‘the guide bent over backwards helping him”?
I’m not a judge, hell I’ve never even sat on jury duty. Maybe I’m way off, but I didn’t think a jury or judge convicts someone off of one side of the story or a video showing just what they want ya to see? Good thing this isn’t a courtroom I guess, right?
One other thing grizzly, I really do think you need to change your name on here. You looked back and called me out about standing up for Wade 10 years ago and then called out a guy for giving my post a thumbs up? Grown men that get that dramatic can’t call themselves a ferocious animal like a grizzly! No, I think we need to change you name to something a little more well suited. How about Care Bear? You seem to care so much about other people & ya still get to be a bear. That’s a win, win for you!?

Utah Bowhunters. On Facebook.

There is no law about trail cams on top of trail cams.

Unfortunately none on baiting.

There is on hunter harassment.

The video says the guide didn't have a hunter.

You dont a pass as a guide because you will have a hunter some other time.

"I owed you " is pretty self explanatory

If somebody really walked up and put their camera over the top of somebody else's camera, that's a BS move. However, I won't be able to go read the Facebook pages as I don't even have Facebook. Nor Twitter. Nor Instagram. Never have and never will. I have seen the videos as they aren't private and it's pretty clear what was shown there.

Unfortunately, I doubt covering cameras falls under the definition of interfering with a lawful hunt as per Utah Code. That requires, "driving, harassing, or intentionally disturbing any species of wildlife for the purpose of disrupting a legal hunt."

But to be crystal clear, walking up to a camera on public land and putting another camera over the top of it is a bush league move. There may be aggravating factors, I'm not sure. But on the surface it sounds iffy, even though I can't see it being unlawful. That's where ethics come in to play.

But of course, I've always advocated having cameras gone by the hunting season and bait illegalized so it's pretty clear how I think it should be remedied so that it'll never happen again.

I don’t get any of these weenies. The moment that guy steps out of the truck it’s on.

What better place for a good old fashion fist fight?

Or do people just settle there scores with a cell phone now days.
I thought the same thing when I watched the video. After the guide admitted to running the deer off by saying “I owed you”... then gets out of the truck!!! I may have gotten my @ss kicked, but it would have been on after that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom