Wade lemon world record again

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
7C378703-EDAF-4848-98F3-FD8736624696.jpeg

Well deserved and Congrats to Clint H. on a grind it out, pre rut, turn and burn hunt, he’s very deserving of this slob troll bomber buck, nice to see kaylenne get it done in a pair of short shorts nonethe less. Congrats to all involved, you guys knocked it over the vertically enhanced fence on this one.

2E905A73-C437-4099-B73E-21A5A3BA4AD8.jpeg

Call me a pessimist but there's no chance that buck was born, raised, and killed in the wild without some help. Hope I'm wrong but I bet I'm not. Somebody helped 'create' that deer. ------SS
They actually don’t hide that, it just gets propagated on forums like this. This is absolutely 100% high fence, like all the big MX bucks Wade’s crew kills. They even say it’s the “SCI” World record.

Like I said before, WLH owns more real estate on MM than anyone else and he doesn't even post here.

Do yall ever wonder if yall actually contributed to his success?

Hope he was in the right unit....
Speaking of being in the right unit..

BB, let’s hear about this elk that ended up dying in the wrong “unit”. They don’t just confiscate heads without reasonable evidence to indicate there was some form of illegal take… do they?

Speaking of being in the right unit..

BB, let’s hear about this elk that ended up dying in the wrong “unit”. They don’t just confiscate heads without reasonable evidence to indicate there was some form of illegal take… do they?
No idea what story you're referring too but for sure they confiscate heads without reasonable evidence. Happens all the time. If they want it they can come up with a reason to get it. Little signature from the Justice of the peace and its theirs. Then you get to prove otherwise. https://wvmetronews.com/2022/11/29/charges-dropped-in-mcdowell-county-poaching-investigation/

The Guy In Shorts Is Definitely Tougher Than Me!

How Much Hiking/Guiding You Gonna Do Down There Before There Ain't No Hide Left On Your Legs!

Wait a Minute................................!

Well deserved and Congrats to Clint H. on a grind it out, pre rut, turn and burn hunt, he’s very deserving of this slob troll bomber buck, nice to see kaylenne get it done in a pair of short shorts nonethe less. Congrats to all involved, you guys knocked it over the vertically enhanced fence on this one.

View attachment 96079
that dude on the right is photo shopped in look at his foot ?

I would bet Mexico will be a big focus for their business going forward. Huge deer if it’s free range I can appreciate it. If high fenced it isn’t anything to get excited about.

The sheep down there don't even have annuli because they're fed from a trough.

I'm sure the deer are different though.

It’s true. I’ve got a inside source at my local sandwich shop that my close albeit portly friend smoked a 240” typical, In a trademarked “freaky fast” manner. Congrats to J.J. On getting it done in less than ideal hunt conditions.
Surprised the sandwich maker is not shown in any photos with the new "free range world record"... not like it's a snow leopard or a rhino ;)

The sheep down there don't even have annuli because they're fed from a trough.

I'm sure the deer are different though.
The sheep in Texas don't show annuli and it has nothing to do with feed troughs.

We have very mild winters. Very often on our sheep if you see an annual ring it is a more stressful than usual summer.

The sheep in Texas don't show annuli and it has nothing to do with feed troughs.

We have very mild winters. Very often on our sheep if you see an annual ring it is a more stressful than usual summer.
Interesting. I do agree with you and grizz it can be more difficult to see but it’s still there. Definitely not as distinct as other sheep tho…

20221207_164423.jpg

Here is a Texas sheep. The state aged him at 8. At best there are 2 rings you could call annuli. They probably had nothing to do with a seasonal winter.

View attachment 96159
Here is a Texas sheep. The state aged him at 8. At best there are 2 rings you could call annuli. They probably had nothing to do with a seasonal winter.
If you follow the inside and see the transition where it changes angles it’s not difficult to see. But granted it is more difficult on those sheep for sure. Also looking at the inside change of direction helps spot false annuli.

How would you know? You don’t leave the feed troughs long enough to find out what else is out there

I heard they had tremendous amount of rain last spring and summer and the horn growth was something else. Looks to be true

Really nothing more that a high fence grown buck. The insulting part is the claims of a great hunt...grind...stuck with it...chase…held out, worked hard...etc. This is nothing more that a business deal, or "buy a buck" as I call it. Credit is due to the ranch that put the time, effort, breeding and feed into building such a buck. The only thing the shooter could possible have to brag about is how he has a bank account that allowed him to purchase the animal. I see no "hunter" involved in this at all.

Last edited:
Really nothing more that a high fence grown buck. The insulting part is the claims of a great hunt...grind...stuck with it...held out, worked hard...etc. This is nothing more that a business deal, or "buy a buck" as I call it. Credit is due to the ranch that put the time, effort, breeding and feed into building such a buck. The only thing the shooter could possible have to brag about is how he has a bank account that allowed him to purchase the animal. I see no "hunter" involved in this at all.
I can understand why you may not want to hunt with this company. I can understand why you might not shoot this deer.

I don't understand why you would be "insulted" by any of this.

Are you really that fragile?

I can understand why you may not want to hunt with this company. I can understand why you might not shoot this deer.

I don't understand why you would be "insulted" by any of this.

Are you really that fragile?
My definition of a "hunter" may be quite different than yours. As such, I believe to use the words “chase,” "hunter," "hunted" or "hunting"....in describing the way this animal was harvested would be, again by definition, incorrect.

Last edited:
i think the cooler thing to do since your just buying a farm animal here is ask if you can just buy the biggest deer in the pen for the same money to take home and live in the back yard. that'd be a real rich "hunter" flex

My definition of a "hunter" may be quite different than yours. As such, I believe to use the words "hunter," "hunted" or "hunting"....in describing the way this animal was harvested would be, again by definition, incorrect.
I'm not asking about hunt ,hunter, hunted, etc. I can understand how you may disagree with others and they may disagree with you over the meaning of those words.

However you should not be automatically insulted by seeing those words on an Instagram add.

Really nothing more that a high fence grown buck. The insulting part is the claims of a great hunt...grind...stuck with it...held out, worked hard...etc. This is nothing more that a business deal, or "buy a buck" as I call it. Credit is due to the ranch that put the time, effort, breeding and feed into building such a buck. The only thing the shooter could possible have to brag about is how he has a bank account that allowed him to purchase the animal. I see no "hunter" involved in this at all.
I have not seen them us any of those words in the posts I've seen of this deer. Maybe they have in other places, but the wording they used in the post of this buck to me was very telling of the kind of "hunt" this was.

Screenshot_20221206_104658.jpg

I haven't seen them try to portray this deer as a wild free range hunt, they haven't out right Said it was pen raised, but if you go through the comments you figure it out pretty quick. Lol

Sportsmen believe in free chase.

Not surprised you don't get it
I get free chase. I get sportsmanship. I get that those are both subjective terms.

I don't get people being "insulted" by someone who doesn't conform to your decisions and definitions. That's not normal behavior. Being insulted by a legal act that has nothing at all to do with you is not logical. It's actually quite childish.

That is %100 being a "Karen ".

I get free chase. I get sportsmanship. I get that those are both subjective terms.

I don't get people being "insulted" by someone who doesn't conform to your decisions and definitions. That's not normal behavior. Being insulted by a legal act that has nothing at all to do with you is not logical. It's actually quite childish.

One then could argue that your response is 100% being a “Ken.” When you refer to “free chase” and “sportsmanship” as both being subjective terms…. Ya kinda lose a few notches on the credibility chart don’t you think? It’s funny how a broad statement like that can speak volumes about a person. Especially when attaching it to the context of this subject and post.

Last edited:
One then could argue that your response is 100% being a “Ken.” When you refer to “free chase” and “sportsmanship” as both being subjective terms…. Ya kinda loose a few notches on the credibility chart don’t you think? It’s funny how a broad statement like that can speak volumes about a person. Especially when attaching it to the context of this subject and post.
On the contrary. I deal with hunters all over the world and their is a very broad spectrum of what fair chase, hunting, and sportsmanship are.

Your narrow view of the world and insistence for the world to bow to your opinion is actually quite telling.

My "issue" is with the need to push out pics.

As the Rockies late getting overrun with city folk, our way of life gets questions, if not outright challenged.

I can spend an hour taking about the North American model, conservation, feeding the family, tradition.

And that flies out the window when a pic of a pen raised deer behind a high fence jacked up on hormones and supplements gets gunned down by some dude who paid 5 figures or more.

I've been to a pheasant farm, and a fish farm. I never felt any need to put out pics claiming I was hunting or fishing. I was a trigger and a reel.

Take a long look at the video of the 240” farm muley bucks that they are literally petting and hand feeding in the video I posted above

I myself think it should be called “shooting” and not “hunting”….especially when a guide points to a pen raised genetically enhanced buck and says “shoot him!” If you notice, wade mentioned they chased the deer and didn’t mention any details about a “hunt”! They may have chased the buck but was it actually considered fair chase? Why no B&C listing?

I also can’t understand how a guide could post brag photos about such a “chase” claiming it’s a world record mule deer. Pretty pathetic any way you look at it!

Take a long look at the video of the 240” farm muley bucks that they are literally petting and hand feeding in the video I posted above

I myself think it should be called “shooting” and not “hunting”….especially when a guide points to a pen raised genetically enhanced buck and says “shoot him!” If you notice, wade mentioned they chased the deer and didn’t mention any details about a “hunt”! They may have chased the buck but was it actually considered fair chase? Why no B&C listing?

I also can’t understand how a guide could post brag photos about such a “chase” claiming it’s a world record mule deer. Pretty pathetic any way you look at it!

There's world record livestock. That's all this is

My "issue" is with the need to push out pics.

As the Rockies late getting overrun with city folk, our way of life gets questions, if not outright challenged.

I can spend an hour taking about the North American model, conservation, feeding the family, tradition.

And that flies out the window when a pic of a pen raised deer behind a high fence jacked up on hormones and supplements gets gunned down by some dude who paid 5 figures or more.

I've been to a pheasant farm, and a fish farm. I never felt any need to put out pics claiming I was hunting or fishing. I was a trigger and a reel.
So you don't get to have the north American model of conservation, tradition, or family food because of a Mexican deer getting on the gram?????

Either you are being melodramatic or your idea of hunting is fragile pipe dream.

There's not a B&C listening because it wouldn't qualify for their book. Lol

If they listed a B&C score they would be purposely misleading people. They may have learned their lesson from the first "world record " they tried to pass off as something it wasn't until the pictures of the buck tranqulized with a blindfold on surfaced. Lol

As far as these "hunts" go? I say to each their own as long as they don't try and pass it off as something it's not. But that's just me.

There's not a B&C listening because it wouldn't qualify for their book. Lol

If they listed a B&C score they would be purposely misleading people. They may have learned their lesson from the first "world record " they tried to pass off as something it wasn't until the pictures of the buck tranqulized with a blindfold on surfaced. Lol

As far as these "hunts" go? I say to each their own as long as they don't try and pass it off as something it's not. But that's just me.
It’s simply shooting, no hunting involved.

On the contrary. I deal with hunters all over the world and their is a very broad spectrum of what fair chase, hunting, and sportsmanship are.

Your narrow view of the world and insistence for the world to bow to your opinion is actually quite
I simply gave an opinion… I’m not asking anyone to bow to anything. My view of the world…. Good luck to you sir, my view says you’re going to need it?

So you don't get to have the north American model of conservation, tradition, or family food because of a Mexican deer getting on the gram?????

Either you are being melodramatic or your idea of hunting is fragile pipe dream.

Nope.

Meaning quite simply, if I am gonna explain why in 2022 we should be killing animals, it's a hell of a lot easier with pics of you and your kids carrying on tradition, than shooting what is for all intents, livestock by rich dudes.

But I'd be fine if we kept all deer kills off the gram

No. You were " insulted".
I do find the very broad way you elect to define the words "fair chase" and "sportsmanship" to be insulting. Again, this is my opinion. You sure seem to care quite a bit about my opinion. Thanks for that...I think. LOL!

Nope.

Meaning quite simply, if I am gonna explain why in 2022 we should be killing animals, it's a hell of a lot easier with pics of you and your kids carrying on tradition, than shooting what is for all intents, livestock by rich dudes.

But I'd be fine if we kept all deer kills off the gram
And you can still explain it however you want. This picture doesn't change that at all.

I haven't had a single anti-hunter or non-hunter bring me a pic of a WLH deer and tell me to "explain" that to them.

I do find the very broad way you elect to define the words "fair chase" and "sportsmanship" to be insulting. Again, this is my opinion. You sure seem to care quite a bit about my opinion. Thanks for that...I think. LOL!
And this is the kind of crazy I'm talking about.

I haven't defined "fair chase" or "sportsmanship " for anyone here.

You have formed an opinion based upon events that have never occurred. You are insulted by people who never insulted you. This is not normal rational behavior.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom