wagon tire unit ?

jokester

just wondering has it changed much i hunted it 8 years ago got skunked so now that i know where not to hunt, is the north end any good n yes i'm talking trophy size deer not dinks i've seen the pics of some nice buck many moons ago lately ?...no i'm not new round here i just decided to change it up a bit....lol who watched the masked singer ? Hah any takers....?...anyways i have 7 points any pointers... thanx

Last edited:
Hmm…pretty much everywhere is the same story, declining deer numbers. Good jackrabbit and coyote hunting though!
Been there a couple times over the years but I don’t have much recent info. Right now would be a great time to visit and see what is happening during the rut. It would give you an idea of what is there.

just wondering has it changed much i hunted it 8 years ago got skunked so now that i know where not to hunt, is the north end any good n yes i'm talking trophy size deer not dinks i've seen the pics of some nice buck many moons ago lately ?...no i'm not new round here i just decided to change it up a bit....lol who watched the masked singer ? Hah any takers....?...anyways i have 7 points any pointers... thanx
The big burns will be pushing some deer into the south west end. For this Winter. Will they be there next October. It depends on if the old Doe find enough food to draw them back.

Back
Top Bottom