Wal Mart removes all guns from stores

Cali4x4

Anyone been to Wal Mart lately. Story in WSJ claims all guns and ammo removed from sales floor. Citing "civil unrest".

I think Wal Mart still sells guns, you just have to ask for the employees to get them from the back.

The Sportsman's Warehouse my friend manages closed and pushed safes in front of the doors during this summer's riots so there is some precedent for the stores to be concerned.

So do Tell us grizzly?

When the LOW-LIFE Rioters Burnt the Cop Car & Pulled their BS by Breaking many Laws earlier this year!

Our Law Spent some Time/Money Rounding several of them Rioters up & Cited them!

Then Some CHICKEN SShhiittt PANTY-WASTE DA Throwed it all out!

WAFJ!

What Good is Our Law if it can't be Up-Held?

And Only applies to a Chosen Few!

I think Wal Mart still sells guns, you just have to ask for the employees to get them from the back.

The Sportsman's Warehouse my friend manages closed and pushed safes in front of the doors during this summer's riots so there is some precedent for the stores to be concerned.

So do Tell us grizzly?

When the LOW-LIFE Rioters Burnt the Cop Car & Pulled their BS by Breaking many Laws earlier this year!

Our Law Spent some Time/Money Rounding several of them Rioters up & Cited them!

Then Some CHICKEN SShhiittt PANTY-WASTE DA Throwed it all out!

WAFJ!

What Good is Our Law if it can't be Up-Held?

And Only applies to a Chosen Few!
Welcome to San Francisco we have homeless break into our buildings steal from us get caught and be out on the streets the next day. If you or I would do the same thing we would be in jail for years.
Double standard
they did press charges against the worst but the outcome was pretty much the same

Even hear in whitebread Colorado. Evidently they're gonna let em fight it out old school, with muskets!?
20201030_150811.jpg
20201030_151018.jpg

No Guns out at WALMART in Vernal This Morning!

The Gal Said She was getting ready to get some Guns out!

What's up with that?

Checked all 4 Sports Stores in Vernal & The Common Ammo Has Been Wiped Out again!

CAL-RANCH did have a Limited Quantity of .22 Bullets!

A Little Misc/OddBall Ammo at Each store But all the Popular Caliber Ammo is MIA!

I was in the Walmart in Richfield Utah this weekend. They had guns and ammo still on the shelves! A good old country town I would guess.

Anyone been to Wal Mart lately. Story in WSJ claims all guns and ammo removed from sales floor. Citing "civil unrest".

Yep, local Wally World was devoid of guns and ammo couple of days ago. I asked the clerk what's going on and he said that the order came directly from Corporate office. I asked why and he said it was due to the civil unrest a couple thousand miles away in Philly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom