want to buy unit 15 landowner tags quantity 2 Muzzleloader

flyingbrass

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-08 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]want to buy unit 15 landowner tags quantity 2 Muzzleloader Elk. I want to start looking for landowner tags but I want to be able to film the hunt. Looking for a place I can go every year and learn the area well. I put in for the draw but with only a 1% chance it ain't going to happen.
cold dead hands

get on the N.M. game and fish web site and check on land owners they give a whole list of people you can check on $ talks though it is the gila

good luck

really it ain't got to be unit 15. As long as we could have a good hunt I'd look at other units especially unit 13.
cold dead hands

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom