Want to hunt, fish, dive in Hawaii?

Garrick_yamamoto

Looking to see if there is any interest here in Hawaii I live on the big island here we have mouflon, feral and hybrid cross sheep, Spanish and Hawaiian ibex goats, wild pigs, turkeys, upland game birds, also have free range axis deer which can also be an option as I have ties to lanai and different island that I hunt 1-2 times a year and can be a possible option. There is option for rifle or archery hunting but as for the big island much more opportunity with archery! Also free diving reef and or deep blue water diving for various fish and octopus. Also deep sea fishing for yellow fin or big eye tuna various spear fish such as marlin sail and spear fish mahi-mahi or wahoo to name a few.

Looking to see if there are any hunts available anywhere mainly for big game. I have been out of Hawaii state hunting and always jump at new opportunities for hunting Not looking so much for turkeys or fishing u less it's for blue fin tuna. If there is any Intrest I was hoping we could figure out a swap where lodging and transportation and possibly food can be offered on both ends or let me know what kind of options are out there got a bunch of photos on request and I have a lifetime of experience hunting and fishing met a lot of life time friends thru shared hunts and love meeting new people

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom