Want to try out a KUIU.

Z

LAST EDITED ON Jul-27-12 AT 04:49AM (MST)[p]Anybody have one of their packs I can try on before I buy? I would love to know how they feel since stores don't sell them. Vegas area or nearby.

I will buy you lunch!!!!

If only I lived in Vegas I would let you try it out. You will not be disappointed with the pack, or the company for that matter. I own several pieces of KUIU gear and the product is absolutely amazing. Hope you can find someone who has one in your area...

I picked up one of the KUIU Icon 7000 packs last week, I think it's one of the first ones released. I've been doing daily conditioning hikes with up to 40 lbs in it and I must say that it carries the load very well. The frame is a little stiffer than the 6000 and the bag is more user friendly. The hip belt and shoulder straps are very secure and comfortable too. I wish I could let you try it on. I'm taking this pack on a sheep hunt in the Yukon, leaving tomorrow. I don't think you would be disappointed with the KUIU pack. Hope this helps.

>I picked up one of the
>KUIU Icon 7000 packs last
>week, I think it's one
>of the first ones released.
> I've been doing daily
>conditioning hikes with up to
>40 lbs in it and
>I must say that it
>carries the load very well.
>The frame is a little
>stiffer than the 6000 and
>the bag is more user
>friendly. The hip belt and
>shoulder straps are very secure
>and comfortable too. I
>wish I could let you
>try it on. I'm
>taking this pack on a
>sheep hunt in the Yukon,
>leaving tomorrow. I don't
>think you would be disappointed
>with the KUIU pack. Hope
>this helps.

So close!!!!!!

Thanks for the info and good luck!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom