Want to try out some binos

muleycrazy23

Does anyone have a pair of 10x42 Leica Ultravid hd plus binos? I would like to know what you think about them. I’ve been looking for a dealer on the western slope of CO to try out a pair but can’t find anyone that has them. I have a pair of Swaro 10x42 EL’s but my eyes seem to take a while to focus with them. I had a pair of SLC’s and never had that issue. I’ve heard that the Leica seems to be a good glass and would like to try a pair out.

They are a tough optic to find. I ran the Ultravid HDs years ago and they were great I wish I would have never given them up. I am sure the HD+ are a slight improvement upon them. I now run SLCs and love them. A pair of Victory SF are the only pair I would switch to 100%. But I haven't been able to get behind a pair of HD+ either so they would probably be in that category too.

Iv got a pair of the Ultravids they are super nice I don't think you would be disappointed id. Iv owned leupold gold rings Swarovski slc and now these Leica ultravids. I had the swaros the longest they where my favorite. To be honest there is nothing wrong with these ultravids. Anything specific you want to know about them ?

I mainly would like to just try out a pair and see how I like them. How do they compare in size to the others? My EL’s are pretty heavy too.

Does anyone have a pair of 10x42 Leica Ultravid hd plus binos? I would like to know what you think about them. I’ve been looking for a dealer on the western slope of CO to try out a pair but can’t find anyone that has them. I have a pair of Swaro 10x42 EL’s but my eyes seem to take a while to focus with them. I had a pair of SLC’s and never had that issue. I’ve heard that the Leica seems to be a good glass and would like to try a pair out.
I had the same problem with my El's . Apparently my cleaning of the lens scratched them over the years. I sent them to Swarovski and they replace all the lens for $250.00. The y are now allot nicer and clearer, My EL's are the orginal EL when they came out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom