WANTED .284/7mm 175g Swift A-frames

yotebuster17

Long story short I thought I had more then I did and am looking for some 7mm/.284 175gr Swift aframes if any one knows where I can found some. Only ones I can find on the web are out of country and won’t ship here. Willing to pay well or trade some other reloading components or ammo. I’d even take a dozen or so if someone had a partial box.

Long story short I thought I had more then I did and am looking for some 7mm/.284 175gr Swift aframes if any one knows where I can found some. Only ones I can find on the web are out of country and won’t ship here. Willing to pay well or trade some other reloading components or ammo. I’d even take a dozen or so if someone had a partial box.
Try 160 gr. if you haven’t already. Unless you’ve proven your rifle don’t like them. Sorry I couldn’t solve your problem. I normally strive to offer a solution within the terms of a question by members . But in these tight times when ammo availability is very poor, I’ll try different weight bullets. I’ll sacrifice even a 1/2” of performance in such times(even more). Best of luck in finding your 175s. They should become available soon enough. One more thing. It’s times like these that are the reason I keep 8mm rifles in my collection. Unpopular and wildcat cartridges keep folks capable during shortages.

Yote, I have 10 that I don't need will give to you. Use in Africa and work great on 400-800lb plains game.

PM or call, 307-250-0056. Cell tower is down so no phone currently, hopefully restored soon.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming

Yote, I have 10 that I don't need will give to you. Use in Africa and work great on 400-800lb plains game.

PM or call, 307-250-0056. Cell tower is down so no phone currently, hopefully restored soon.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming
Awesome! I sent you a PM. Thanks!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom