Warming Fire!

Buckhunter1955

If you want to burn a pile in California bigger than 4X4 all you have to do is call it a "Warming Fire".

Fire.jpg

B.S. if you want to burn a slash pile larger then a 4X4 foot pile, you have to pay the money to the Quality Air resources board for a permit and they tell you when you can burn it. Damn permit cost me 40 bucks. Another way Kali liberals screw you out of your money on fees or taxes.
RELH

Blue should sold the tin not burn it, That used stuff sells good.
I would traded you a 1/2 box of .22 for it. LOL

I’m so wealthy I burn my junk tin. :ROFLMAO: You should see all the waste oil we started it with.:oops:

That was a bunch of pig pens and beetle killed pinon. It was way bigger before. We just have to call the fire department and tell them we are burning.

RELH you got burned, pardon the pun. A permit in our County of Mendocino from Air Quality was only $19.00

Buckhunter, we are required to have two burn permits. One issued by Cal. Fire is free and for piles smaller the 4X4.
Air quality charged me almost 40 bucks for their permit. Maybe because we border on Sacramento County they charge more so we will not pollute the air in the state Capital.
I used that permit to burn 5 huge slash piles that were 5-8 feet in height after clearing the parcel next door to our house.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom