Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures

H

HunterSled

Just a warning to my fellow hunters - I booked a hunt in Craig Colorado in January of this year with Rich Botta of Rich's Hunting Adventures out of New York. I gave him a $2000.00 deposit. He cashed my check. After ten months with no response to e-mails, calls, or texts, two weeks before the hunt, he tells me he has no hunts in Craig. Says I can hunt in Mexico! No offer made to hunt in the U.S. as a replacement. I asked for my deposit back, he texted “lol”. He has kept my deposit.

Sled Reynolds

Why would you book a hunt in CO with a guy from N.Y.?

hornkiller.jpg

Please forgive ALL of us who will ask the same question.

That said, there is a baby in your future, 'cuz you have definitely been screwed!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

This guy posted (OP) this on another website... Looks like they did some researcher on the OP and he is a animal trainer in CA... They are thinking just some Anti hunter... He has hit most hunting forums with a copy paste of his complaint, and then never comes back on... Just a thought... I know some people get screwed by outfitters, just not sure this is one of them...

Out of curiosity, how did you pick this outfitter? The first thing that pops up when I google the outfit is two complaints on the Better Business Bureau website and below that is a negative review on bowsite where someone got sent out to a farm in Iowa that didn't exist. Just curious what research you did and what made you go with them. Hope it turns out ok for you (his website clearly advertises hunts in Craig, CO).

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully the post will be helpful. Have a great weekend.

He goes by richshuntinghelp on Ebay and sells or attempts to sell lots of hunts on there. You can look on there right now and has a dozen or so hunts ranging from Maine Black Bear, Alberta Muleys, Alaska Brown Bear and Muleys in Old Mexico. I spoke with him once before on the phone regarding a moose hunt and knew I didn't want to take it any further. He had the typical New York attitude: rude and matter of fact. He knew nothing of the hunt hew was booking and certainly didn't seem like a hunter himself at all. The only good thing I know that comes out of New York is Doug with Camera Land

Back in 2009, I was trading Rich a hunt here in Oregon, in exchange a hunt for my 9 year old son on a Texas ranch for big whitetail. This was going to be my sons first big game hunt.

Booked plane tickets and my son and I were at airport, and I was trying to get ahold of Rich, and finally did. He told me that ranch hunt wasn't going to happen. I told him I was 5 minutes from hopping on a plane with my son. Oh yea, had a cameraman flying into Texas to film this hunt for a TV show. Well......I ended up going to a High fenced game farm with my son, since Rich lied to us.

I am an Outfitter here in Oregon, and I get ALLOT of so called "booking agents" wanting to trade hunts or do a hunt with me at reduced rates. 99% of these guys are scammers. But don't let 1-2 guys ruin a guys reputation, let his history do it....

Just my .02 guys. I would NEVER do business with this guy again myself......good luck!

I too was scammed by Rich Botta. I sent him a $4000 deposit in October of last year for a mule deer hunt that was supposed to take place this November. He wont forward my deposit to an outfitter and refuses a refund. In his "contract" he stated:

5 day hunt
meals lodging included
land owner voucher included
1x1 guide
no observer fee
and a 160+ deer

What he provided was none of the above!
He got me in touch with only one outfitter that didn't even want to accommodate me because Rich Botta sent me. He said he despises Rich and refuses to do business with him. I have no idea how he is listing all these hunts on ebay if he cant even get me on a hunt that I booked over a year ago. I have since filed a lawsuit against Rich and will have my day in court with him late this month. I hope this message reaches anyone looking to book a hunt through an agent. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this scammer. If you need anymore information on this you can email me at [email protected]

>This guy posted (OP) this on
>another website... Looks like they
>did some researcher on the
>OP and he is a
>animal trainer in CA... They
>are thinking just some Anti
>hunter... He has hit most
>hunting forums with a copy
>paste of his complaint, and
>then never comes back on...
>Just a thought... I know
>some people get screwed by
>outfitters, just not sure this
>is one of them...

Looks like this one is legit. And if I got screwed by him, I would be hitting all the websites as well to spread it far and wide.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

This guy sounds like a man-whore. screwing a lot of people

I googled his name and found nothing but pissed off hunters

For you guys that may have got scammed by this person. If you did make contact with him as a result of a hunt he was posting on Ebay. Do everyone else a favor and lodge a complaint with Ebay and they may close him down on his Ebay seller acount. It won't hurt to try and possibly save some other guy alot of grieve down the line.
I have heard that Ebay will remove sellers from using Ebay who fail to deliver on their agreements or products that they sell.

RELH

Ok, I tried to report him to ebay. Do I need a PHD to do this!? I tried all kind of links. I could not find a way to report him, since I was not a buyer recently. It is crazy how hard it is to report a bad ebayer!

Honestly, I used ebay to launch my business 10 years ago, but now I no longer need ebay. The fact that he is still on ebay, and selling "hunts" dirt cheap, should warn everyone in itself.

>For you guys that may have
>got scammed by this person.
>If you did make contact
>with him as a result
>of a hunt he was
>posting on Ebay. Do everyone
>else a favor and lodge
>a complaint with Ebay and
>they may close him down
>on his Ebay seller acount.
>It won't hurt to try
>and possibly save some other
>guy alot of grieve down
>the line.
> I have
>heard that Ebay will remove
>sellers from using Ebay who
>fail to deliver on their
>agreements or products that they
>sell.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH
>

I will look into it tonight when I get home. I'm sure Rich will chime in on this forum any day now and tell you all how he has 1000's of satisfied customers, sells 300+ hunts per year and will give you 100's of references. It's all crap.

Everyone deserves to tell his side of the story. I once had a guy that passed up 13 6pt bulls and went home empty try and destroy my reputation on here. So I think Rich should get on here, and TRY and explain his poor business practices. I doubt he will, sounds like his reputation is well known. Hunting circle is actually pretty small.

But it would make for a very interesting forum if he gets on here.....

>I will look into it tonight
>when I get home.
>I'm sure Rich will chime
>in on this forum any
>day now and tell you
>all how he has 1000's
>of satisfied customers, sells 300+
>hunts per year and will
>give you 100's of references.
> It's all crap.

We could all go on eBay and ask a question on each of his listed hunts. Something like "I've read on multiple occasions that you have not fulfilled your obligations. I have heard that you have taken deposits from several hunters and failed to live up to your contract. How do I know that you are ethical and that I won't also be cheated?"

Then ask for his address in case we need to send Bess to NY with a big dose of WHOOPA$$ and some major tune up. Heck, I'll even pitch in if somebody wants to go and confront this yokel.

For the guys that were scammed. I could not find anything on Ebay under "Rich's Hunting Adventures" out of New York.

I did locate several hunts listed under "Richshuntinghelp" out of of Nanuet, New York. Is this the same guy? I submitted a question to him if he was the guy that several hunters have accused him of not producing hunts and keeping the deposit, but I do not expect him to answer "YES". A crook will not be truthful, and if not the same guy he will deny it as being him.

RELH

That's the guy. And I doubt you'll hear from him.

I wonder if a person could file in small claims court. Might be worth looking into. I did that once with a problem and it was resolved out of court the day before we were set to appear. It was an easy process and the people at the courthouse were very helpful.

Best of luck to our fellow hunters that got scammed.

I got a reply from Rich at "richshuntinghelp" and he denys being the guy. Went on in his reply that he has been in business for 12 years and has hundreds of happy customers who never bother to give a positive refferal, but get 2 unhappy customers in 12 years and they will complain. He also stated he does not return deposits.

I will leave it up to the guys who feel they got screwed if they want to file complaints with Ebay or in court.

RELH

OMG blue mountain sports !!! i sent you on a free hunt in texas and you were suppose to give me a free hunt how dare you talk bad about me on here!!! u scammed me !!! what did i ever do to you??? and thanks for sending me your friend the chronic cougher to video my hunt !! you have some set coming on here talking bad about me when u screwed me over !!!! maybe i should right a review about you i have all of our emails saved!!!!

Hi Im Rich Botta, Hunter Sled Reynolds booked a hunt with me. Let me explian to you what is really going on Sled and a group of 6 of his friends booked a trip with me in 2012 and in craig colorado and everyone tagged out. So he wanted to book a hunt in 2013 in Colorado again but with a different guide. So I recommended an outfitter in Trinidad Colorado and he said he didn't want to go there, then I mentioned sand hills Nebraska,Montana,Utahan,Alberta,Saskatchewan Canada and Mexico and he said no to all of these. He wanted a hunt in craig clorado because he found out a friend was going with a different outfitter and just wanted his money back. We do not give refunds if we have the hunt you booked for. Well a few days later he started posting lies about me ( saying I don not have hunts for mule deer in the US) which I do many as mentioned above!! I also have outfiitters that will testify that we did have openings this fall for mule deer you may call them if you like I even had a hunt for him in Colorado in Trinidad. Sled went to all the forums and posted lies about me. In December. I sent sled a messege stating that I would refund him entirely the $2000 if he would stop the games and take all the posts down as they are not true. He did not respond instead he posted more lies about me !!! THE OFFER IS STILL THERE SLED IF YOU TAKE DOWN THE LIES YOU WROTE ABOUT ME ON ALL THE FORUMS I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR $2000 OVERNIGHT!!! also what everyone does not realize here is that sled is a wealthy man he works in hollywood 2k is nothing for him he just wants to be a pain he actually told me he hired a kid to go online and talk bad about me all over the internet . Sled does not even know what he wrote!!!! and for everyone taking his side without evening know the whole story you should know your facts first and BTW when booking with me you speak with the outfitter before booking a hunt anyeways the outfitter wants to see if you a good match for him and if he is a match for you.. And for people saying why use a booking agent??? well what you do not know is all the time and money we spend going on horrible trips!!! getting scammed by outfitters losing over 20K ayear just so our clients can be happy and have a great hunt. We have been in business for over 12 years and as you see there are not many bad reviews online only the same 2 guys over and over again!!!!FUNNY THINGS ABOUT HAPPY CLIENTS THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK AFTER A HUNT THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU HEAR FROM ARE THE UNHAPPY ONES . I WILL START GETTING MY OLD CLIENTS AND NEW CLIENTS TO START WRITING FORUMS ABOUT ME ON HOW GREAT MY HUNTS ARE I DESERVE THAT WITH ALL THE WORK I PUT IN. FEEL FREE TO TALK TO MY OUTFITTERS THEY WILL TESTIFY FOR ME , I SEND THEM MANY HAPPY HUNTERS. please feel free inbox me with questions or concerns im really disappointed how this turned out and would like to resolve this issue but its a 2way st here. Sled went on 30+sites and lied on all them be a man take everything down and I will send back your deposit!!!
ALSO IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO MY OUTFITTER IN COLORADO THAT HE TURNED DOWN IN TRINADAD FOR 160+inch bucks feel free to contact me! We ended up eating 4 tags this year in colorado!! THE GUIDE IS SHOCKED THAT HE IS LYING!!
Rich

your all crad your the one that lied i been in business for how Long???? how dare you talk about me what a loser you are, let me dig up some old emails i have of you and i!!!

YOU WENT FOR FREE I PAID FOR THAT HUNT HOW DARE YOU LIE U NEVER KEPT YOUR END OF THE BARGIN ASK THE OUTFITTER I PAID OUT OF MY OWN MONEY FOR YOUR STUPID HUNT U SCREWED ME OVER !!! DID YOU SON HUNT?? DID HE HUNT FOR FREE>???? YOU KNOW WHO PAID FOR IT ???? ME YOU DIRTBAG I PAID FOR THAT HUNT WITH MY OWN MONEY

LOL YOU WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ME AGAIN LOL YOU OWE ME A HUNT UR THE ONE THAT BACKED DOWN , I FORGOT ABOUT YOU !! YOU HAVE SOME NERVE SHOWING YOUR NAME ON HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME AFTER I PAID FOR YOUR SON!!! SO TELL US WHO PAID FOR YOUR SONS HUNT??? HONESTLY TELL US???

YEA I THOUGHT SO I DID !!!!!

Guys, this dude started the same post on numerous sites as a first post just like here and never comes back other than a quickie thanks for reading my OP type post! Then the bookie, oops I mean booking agent Botta, comes on with this same C/P telling how great a guy he is. I've spent hours on a couple other sites and have done a lot of research on all the complaints he's had and have only come to one conclusion and you can guess what it is! Write the guy off and go on to other threads as he's a waste of your good time!!!

BOOKING AGENTS WANT A FREE HUNT???? ONLY PERSON THAT GOT A FREE HUNT WAS BLUE MOUNTAIN SPORTS LOL WHAT A JOKE HE IS!!! AND NOT EVEN A THANK YOU THAT I PAID FOR HIS HUNT

a scam???? really why dopnt you ask blue mountain sports who PAID for his sons hunt in texas??? ask him thats right me!!!!! blue mountain scammed me !!! he was suppose to trade me a deer hunt for an elk i gave him a deer and guess what ??? i never got an elk he disappeared this is the first i heard of bob in 8 years i was actually shocked he had the nerve to come on here!!!!

hes back lol ok topgun why dont you ask blue mountain who paid for his sons hunt?

ITS THE SAMES GUY SLED STARTING TROUBLE AND BLUE MOUNTAIN OPENING UP HIS MOUTH WHEN HE SCREWED ME !!!! ASK BLUE MOUNATIN WHO PAID FOR HIS SONS DEER HUNT AND WHAT I GOT IN RETURN AND COME TALK TO ME

If this NY booking agent Botta isn't smart enough to give a guy back $2K right away when a hunt never came about (even if he says he has the right to)then he deserves to get raked over the coals all over the internet. He's probably lost all kinds of business coming on all these websites posting BS even if it is a reputable business. Just his atrocious spelling, punctuation, and grammar alone makes one wonder how he can run a successful business. I've yet to see an outfitter come on a thread to speak highly of him in the 3 months this has been on the net, so that says something right there. When people read one of these threads that he keeps alive with BS and then do a search, all they will see is other complaints against him and will write him off the list of agents to call---NOT TO0 SMART!

I would take him to small claims court,and I don't know that he ever said he didn't go hunting he said you canceled hunt as he was getting on plane and then took him and son to game farm.Sounds like you didn't fulfill your deal.I wouldn't give you squat either after having to do all that and buying plane ticket,take that back I would have but wouldn't have showed up at airport or else I would send you to a gar hole to hunt.You need to refund themoney you stole from these deposits.

>If this NY booking agent Botta
>isn't smart enough to give
>a guy back $2K right
>away when a hunt never
>came about (even if he
>says he has the right
>to)then he deserves to get
>raked over the coals all
>over the internet. He's
>probably lost all kinds of
>business coming on all these
>websites posting BS even if
>it is a reputable business.
> Just his atrocious spelling,
>punctuation, and grammar alone makes
>one wonder how he can
>run a successful business.
>I've yet to see an
>outfitter come on a thread
>to speak highly of him
>in the 3 months this
>has been on the net,
>so that says something right
>there. When people read
>one of these threads that
>he keeps alive with BS
>and then do a search,
>all they will see is
>other complaints against him and
>will write him off the
>list of agents to call---NOT
>TO0 SMART!

I know the old saying of any publicity is good publicity, but I remember seeing complaints on 24hrcampfire a couple years ago without anyone jumping on to dispute the claims.

Hate to say it but I was the one who was screwed in IOWA in 2009.
I've put a few reviews out there. It's sad that there are crooks like this out there. Rich Botta is a scammer. Only a low life would want to keep our money when the land he promised us didn't exist. We didn't even get to hunt.
Here a link where I just posted a recap of our hunt.
http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,144905.msg1933470.html#msg1933470

Thanks Tony

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-14 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]Look who's back with more of his BS and it's always in caps like he's screaming, LOL! What a loser he continues to be every time he posts and he loses any credibility he might have had if he'd have just stayed off the net and kept his mouth shut. Dumb and dumber at it's best!!!

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-14
>AT 06:18?PM (MST)

>
>we will talk mike stephenson

***LOL! That's the best post yet Rich Botta, LOL!!! Sounds like a threat to me though, which again is pretty dumb to put something like that out in black and white on the internet for the whole world to read!!! After reading everything else you've put out on various threads on numerous websites it doesn't surprise me at all though!

its not a threat we will talk on the phone not you behind a computer talking out of your ass

>its not a threat we will
>talk on the phone not
>you behind a computer talking
>out of your ass

***Why would anyone want to talk to you and how do you figure a phone conversation would do anything more for you than the BS you've posted all over the net has? You've said everything you've needed to say on the Forums and by the actions that have many people that dealt with you previously saying you're a crook! Nuff said!!!

Your an ass seriously Mike coming on here running your mouth u worry about your self and tmp outdoors i been in business for over 12 years and im not. Crook how dare u say that!!! These are the only CROOKS ON here are blue mountain sports who never paid me for his sons hunt and sled for slandering my name and lying allover the internet when after breaking the contract and us eating the tags in colorado and him canceling the hunt !! Sooo I would keep your mouth shut topdickhead and watch what u say about calling me a crook ! And i said i would give him a refund if he takes the lies down not the post but the lies!! So go worry about your self mike !! Keep talking about me

Huntdick, as a bystander, is there one MM member, out of the thousands, that can hold their hand up for you? We'd like to hear from that person.

Just asking.

Post up the contract, You say you will give him back his money is start. But making him take back his opinions shouldn't be a option to returning his money. By saying you would return his money because services wasn't completed is admission of guilt.

You can't please everyone, so sometime you have unhappy clients, So you try and make them happy in this case they didn't want to hunt Colo. so you fail to make them happy.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator---Botta is on many sites with his retorts and claims of being such a great guy saying almost all his hunters are happy and he'd have them come on the websites and say how great their hunts were and how he's treated them! However, I've yet to read ONE hunter or even ONE outfitter he says he deals with that has come on a single website to say one good word about him, LOL! I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure this guy out and decide whether he's legit or leans more to the crook connotation. I have no idea how he figures all these posts by the disgruntled hunter that started them will be erased from all the websites when, for instance, on this site alone you only have 300 minutes to edit or delete a post. It would seem like anyone with half a brain would just immediately pay the guy back his $2K and then just post the cancelled check up on each thread to end this debacle. Even if he does that now he has lost any credibilty, not that he had any to begin with, the way he came on each thread and started in with ridiculous posts that continue right up until today!

Just wanted to give everybody an update on how all of this played out.

Mr.Botta and I settled this outside of court just days before our court date. He is currently making monthly installment payments until the debt is paid in full. I will keep everybody posted as to the outcome of all of this....its only been a couple months but so far so good.

>Just a warning to my fellow
>hunters - I booked a
>hunt in Craig Colorado in
>January of this year with
>Rich Botta of Rich's Hunting
>Adventures out of New York.
>I gave him a $2000.00
>deposit. He cashed my check.
>After ten months with no
>response to e-mails, calls, or
>texts, two weeks before the
>hunt, he tells me he
>has no hunts in Craig.
>Says I can hunt in
>Mexico! No offer made to
>hunt in the U.S. as
>a replacement. I asked for
>my deposit back, he texted
>“lol”. He has kept my
>deposit.
>
>Sled Reynolds

Sled,
I am sad to say there are some of them in the industry but Rich is probably the worst one you could deal with. I have many hunter come to me after booking with rich and having a similar experience. I was hoping he had left this world but if this incident is recent then he may not have. I have even spoken with outfitters that he has scammed in one way or another.

He will meet someone someday in NY that will put him on track on his scams. I book over 300 hunters per year in 36 states and canada. Sell a large volume of vouchers each year and have a large clientelle that grows every year due to our service, quality and low prices. We would never have gotten that without a good reputation.

All of the regular agents I know of their word is their reputation. I would not have been in business in 15 years if I wern't reputable. We try to police our own and he is out orf the loop but we don't have anyone in NY to pay him a visit.

I can't fix it but I can help you get on a good hunt at a low price and I will do everything possible to help makeup for your loss.

Sorry,
Understand abd willing to help.
Greg

Greg Merriam
Master Hunt Broker
Master Land Owner Voucher Broker
Discounted Hunts LLC
Outdoor Writers LLC
Pro-Staff Dead Down Wind Scent Products
Pro-Staff Benchmaster Shooting Accuracy Products
1204 Button Rock Drive
Longmont, Co 80504
303-776-7528 Voice
303-746-1214 Cell Phone
Facebook: DiscountedHunts
Twitter: @ DiscountedHunts
Linkedin: DiscountedHunts
Google+ : DiscountedHunts
Email: [[email protected]]
Web Page: [http://www.discountedhunts.net]
Web Page for Vouchers This is the Link to the land Owner Voucher List
http://www.discountedhunts.net/Pages/LandownerVouchers.aspx

The reason I visit these sites it to get feedback on guides, areas, different styles of hunting and of course the hunters and their stories. I have worked with three brokers over the years and not every hunt is a winner but I have to say that when I went to the ranch I was supposed to be hunting it was there.
We all work hard for our money and save it up each year to go on our yearly hunting trips, the last thing we want to do is get screwed by someone out of our hard earned dollars and especially our hunting time. That is the hardest thing to replace.
It is good that this is posted then we can all see who is providing good hunts and bad ones.
This guy needs to go he shouldn't be on this site, and just my two sense who would buy a hunt in the West from a guy in New York in my opinion that would be the first red flag for me.

huntrick,
Your name is perfect! Sounds like you like playing little "Hunt tricks" on people. On another note, I can't figure out if you are yelling when you are typing or laughing. You keep writing random sentences in CAPS and putting "LOL" on everything. Are you screaming and laughing while writing this stuff? Are there multiple personalities in there?

To All
I was just contacted by J.T. Kreager, Owner of NextHunt.com. Which is a great web site for hunt reviews. He told me that RICH BOTTA just contacted him stating that I was never a client of his, and that my Negative review should be taken down. Well I gave J.T. a detailed explanation of the worst hunt of my life with RICH BOTTA. I also gave him copies of emails that I have received form other hunters screwed by RICH. The joke of this is that RICH also stated he hired a lawyer to remove the negative posts. GOOD luck with that. RICH you are such a nimrod. You should of just refunded us our money and saved yourself the aggravation. Instead I"m gonna continue to tell as many people as I can about the scam you run. And I still have a copy of the check I mailed you so saying I wasn't a client of yours is just another lie.
If at anytime you find your conscious and want to do the right thing. You can pay ED and I back the money you owe us.
Sincerely Tony

Rich Botta has a Facebook profile. His hunting site seems to be done. No friends on Facebook and a real narcissistic look to his profile pics. I don't think anyone will ever get money back from this guy. He has ripoff reports all over the internet.

It wasn't easy but I filed a civil suit against him and settled just before our court date for about 75% of the $4,000 he stole from me. He paid $1,000 down then had to make monthly installments for the remaining balance. That just goes to show you that his "business" is no where near as successful as he makes it out to be. Freaking joke.

I think before Ebay would do anything, the actual hunters who got ripped off would have to do the reporting and show that he was a dishonest outfitter using their service to defraud people.

RELH

>I think before Ebay would do
>anything, the actual hunters who
>got ripped off would have
>to do the reporting and
>show that he was a
>dishonest outfitter using their service
>to defraud people.

>
>RELH

I have had him shut down and his ebay membership to advertise, sell and but removed before,(2 years ago), He keeps coming back with a new name and key information fields to open a new account. You are very correct about his hunts. He screws hunters and also outfitters. If there were a way to get him out of the business I would certainly endorse it.

I have helped a number of hunters that got tangled up with him. How he is still selling I don't know, you would think ebay could figure him out since it is his major advertising route.
It will catch up with him someday I just don't know when.
Greg
Greg Merriam
Master Hunt Broker
Discounted Hunts LLC
Outdoor Writers LLC
1204 Button Rock Drive
Longmont, Co 80504
303-776-7528 Voice
303-746-1214 Cell Phone
Email: [email protected]
Web Page: http://www.discountedhunts.net
Web Page for Vouchers This is the Link to the land Owner Voucher List
http://www.discountedhunts.net/Pages/LandownerVouchers.aspx

Yes, I highly recommend that you do so. They listen and are the one to do something about it.
Greg
Greg Merriam
Master Hunt Broker
Discounted Hunts LLC
Outdoor Writers LLC
1204 Button Rock Drive
Longmont, Co 80504
303-776-7528 Voice
303-746-1214 Cell Phone