Wasatch Early Rifle Elk

Land Hunter

My Wasatch early rifle elk hunt starts Saturday. I've made a bunch of scouting trips and have a few target areas. However, if anyone has been out on the archery hunt, and you'd like to share any bull sightings, feel free to call or text me 240-409-3263. This will likely be the only time I get to hunt the unit or I'll be using a walker to get around next time : )

I've got the interpretation unless there's pictures.

Passed on a couple spikes first thing then a 4x3 stepped out and the rest is history. ?

"Sarcasm off"

Sounds like a fun, but short hunt!!!! There's nothing better than being surrounded by bugleing bulls in every direction with a tag in the pocket.

Last edited:
Here he is! I loved his character.

19D4FD9A-8A34-43C9-85A9-D1CC6937DE41.jpeg

Hey Niller!

I Showed You The Tag You Could Have Bought!

I Don't Know if That 47K Tag is Still Available or not?

I’ve heard from those “in the know” that the elk packed on the inches all across the state this year. It was supposed to be a good year to have a tag in your pocket.

Too late to buy one?

I see the bull and think “please oh please someday please”…

Then I see the sea of scrub oak you probably had to battle through to get to him and pack him up through, realize where bulls like that live, and say “ugh, not sure it’s ever gonna work out for me!”

Congrats!!

I see the bull and think “please oh please someday please”…

Then I see the sea of scrub oak you probably had to battle through to get to him and pack him up through, realize where bulls like that live, and say “ugh, not sure it’s ever gonna work out for me!”

Congrats!!
I can't hike much due to knee issues so we scouted strategic places where we didn't have to hike far and I had five friends to pack out for me. Get a good tag and then you'll find a way to make it work. "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal."

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom