Wasatch Late Bull

HoofingIt

I was planning to do a semi live hunt for everyone but everything happened so fast! We knocked this guy down 45 minutes after light on opening morning. My cousin couldn’t be happier! Sad that my hunting season is over but what a fun season again!!

B3B0642A-1623-4BC7-81BB-7A87061EE7CB (1).jpeg

C40BBF38-ADEB-42F4-B83C-1B640EAFD265.jpeg

05555383-D7D0-46D2-98FA-A5791DB6A625.jpeg

Nice job on a great looking bull! This storm is making hunting hard, hopefully it clears and gives the remaining tag holders a few days of excellent hunting conditions.

Two years in a row !!!

Congrats to your cousin on a fantastic bull. I think I have film of him from last year up that way and was the one my buddy set up on that I was glassing for.

We never saw him again and boom.... what a tank this year !!!

Congrats,
Pete

I’d love to see that video C3! Also, can you believe we actually got him in the bottom? The haul out was thick as can be but it was nice to not have to scale the mountain this year;)

Nice job on a great looking bull! This storm is making hunting hard, hopefully it clears and gives the remaining tag holders a few days of excellent hunting conditions.
We went up and spotted yesterday just for fun. Lots of bulls have moved in but visibility is definitely down.

@HoofingIt it's not the same bull :(

Super similar, only his 5ths are switched. The right is the short one like your cousins is on the left. Crazy I would have sworn it was the same bull and came up out of the bottom on the 6th last year.

If you're ever in Murray I can show you all the footage.

You guys paid your dues last year for sure and it's got to feel good to get it right opening day !!! I didn't know anyone who drew this year and was kinda bummed not to have anyone to tag along with.

Either way congrats again

Cheers, Pete

Last edited:
@HoofingIt it's not the same bull :(

Super similar, only his 5ths are switched. The right is the short one like your cousins is on the left. Crazy I would have sworn it was the same bull and came up out of the bottom on the 6th last year.

If you're ever in Murray I can show you all the footage.

You guys paid your dues last year for sure and it's got to feel good to get it right opening day !!! I didn't know anyone who drew this year and was kinda bummed not to have anyone to tag along with.

Either way congrats again

Cheers, Pete
Crazy! So awesome though. Last year was a heck of a ride for sure... we deserved to get a great bull without killing ourselves this year... lol. BUT we absolutely would have gone after him had we seen the right bull up there! I'm hoping to see my wife or other son draw this same late season tag next year... I'm too committed to the Pahvant to bail and burn my points now!! I should have a chance at it in 10 more years when I'm at almost 30 points.??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom