Wasatch mid season LE Bull elk hunt

HNTNFSH

My good friend who is 70 yrs old and an military veteran drew a mid season wasatch LE Bull elk tag . I have been scouting the areas I know red creek, currant creek area and have seen very few elk . His mobility is not the greatest , but can get around not looking for a giant bull or honey holes. He just just wants to see some elk and have an opportunity at a branch antlered bull. Looking for any suggestions. I am going to keep scouting just hoping anyone might give some insight. Thanks

PM me, I had the early rifle tag and I know a couple spots not too far from roads that we saw bulls in. Of course things will be different between the early season and mid season.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom