Washington hunting club

Jeremy2019

I hold the lease to 6300 acres of timber company land along the coast in Washington, cost of the lease gets split up between the group of hunters we can hunt elk deer and bear. Washington hasn't posted season dates yet for this year but this was last year's season dates.
2022 dates

Elk
Archery Sept 10-22
Rifle Nov 5-16
Muzzleloader Nov 26 - Dec 15

Bear
Any weapon Aug 1 - Nov 15

Blacktail deer
Archery Sept 1- 23
Rifle Oct 15-Oct 31 & Nov 17-20

Seasons shouldn't change very much from that, all tags are over the counter. If you join the club you're good to hunt all species I only really limit the amount of guys for the elk seasons. Right now I have two spots available for archery three spots for rifle and three spots for muzzleloader. The lease also butts up to 5500 acres of county ground, during the fire season we have pretty much exclusive hunting of that as well since it's landlocked by closed ground. Price is 2000 a guy any questions feel free to ask.

These are the class of animals to expect, the rope is a little over a mile and it makes packing animals back to the road allot more fun

Screenshot_20220913-091747.jpg

PXL_20220922_173841376.jpg

Screenshot_20220920-094453.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-105401.jpg

Screenshot_20220913-095611.jpg

If you have a multi season tag, can you only hunt one season or would a guy have to pay for multiple spots?

No one has ever had the multi season tag before but i guess as long as you were willing to coordinate with the other guys during the season don't see why it would be an issue. I would probably have you pick the season you really want the most then put you down for that then you would just have to coordinate with the guys that have the other seasons and give them priority if it's outside the season you picked. I'm assuming your semi local the property is just outside of Tokeland.

Last edited:
So can a person choose to hunt archery or muzzy for elk and then hunt rifle for deer? Or do you have to choose a weapon and hunt that for all species? How about bear and predator hunting, is that just a first come first serve outside of the other big game seasons?

Yes you can hunt any elk season and still hunt rifle for deer, bear hunting your good to go as long as your not interfering with one of the deer or elk seasons. August- early October is the best time to kill a bears that's when the berries are ripe I see multiple bears almost everyday during archery elk season.

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom