Watch The Super Raffle Drawing Tonight

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
Join The Arizona Big Game
Super Raffle Drawing Tonight!
Click the link below to watch the event live at 5pm!
The public drawing will take place tonight at 5:00 pm (MST), July 21st at Arizona Game and Fish Headquarters. This event will be broadcast live for the public and the winners will be contacted by phone during the drawing.

If you are not able to watch live, winners will be contacted again following the event. Winners will also be announced through email and listed on the Arizona Big Game Super Raffle website and Facebook page.

The Arizona Game and Fish Commission annually awards the organization a total of 10 Special Big Game Tags, one for each of the state’s big game species — bighorn sheep, elk, mule deer, white-tailed deer, pronghorn, bison, turkey, bear, javelina and mountain lion.
In the 15-year history of the raffle, more than $8.4 million have been raised for wildlife and wildlife management in Arizona. Last year’s event generated $864,415 for on-the-ground conservation.
Every dollar raised for each species through the raffle is returned to the Arizona Game and Fish Department and managed by the Arizona Habitat Partnership Committee for that particular species. With input from local habitat partners across the state and sponsoring organizations involved in the fundraising, project priorities are determined that will provide the most benefit to each species.
For more information, visit arizonabiggamesuperraffle.com.​

Copied from their facebook page.
1626917561565.png

The mule deer winner, Cliff Findlay, NV won the same hunt two years ago.
So I checked him out with google. If it's the same guy, he owns car dealerships all over the West. My guess; he buys lots & lots of tickets to hunt the Strip. His odds are probably better in the Super Raffle than they are in the regular draw. :ROFLMAO:

Findlay Auto Group offers such a large selection of new, used and certified pre-owned vehicles that you just can’t go wrong.

Findlay Auto Group has auto dealerships throughout Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno Nevada, Flagstaff, Bullhead City, Prescott, Arizona, St. George, Utah, Post Falls, Idaho, and Wilsonville, Oregon just to name a few. We have the new, used or pre-owned vehicle that you are looking for.

Our new car lineup includes:
Acura, Audi, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Land Rover, LINCOLN, Nissan, Ram, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen.

FINDLAY DEALERSHIPS

Last edited:
Cliff Findlay winning the raffle again is a joke. If you have that much money to buy MASS amounts of tickets then go for the auction tag. The point of the raffle is so that the average Joe has a chance. Sour grapes? Yes, I have sour grapes. I don't know how many 250+ deer a person needs to kill in a lifetime.

Last edited:
Cliff Findlay winning the raffle again is a joke. If you have that much money to buy a MASS amounts of tickets then go for the auction tag. The point of the raffle is so that the average Joe has a chance. Sour grapes? Yes, I have sour grapes. I don't know how many 250+ deer a person needs to kill in a lifetime.
With odds so bad you wouldn't think you would need it but maybe should be a rule you can only win the tag for a certain species once in your life. But then again the guys running the raffle aren't going to turn down the $15,000+ worth of tickets he buys.

Not gunna happen. I'd love for it to be for residents only. Also not gunna happen. This raffle is about one thing, $$$$$.

Cliff Findlay winning the raffle again is a joke. If you have that much money to buy a MASS amounts of tickets then go for the auction tag. The point of the raffle is so that the average Joe has a chance. Sour grapes? Yes, I have sour grapes. I don't know how many 250+ deer a person needs to kill in a lifetime.
The point of the raffle is to raise money for AZ wildlife. The notion that "average Joe" gets a chance at a tag is secondary.

Personally, I'm still not sure how I feel about the auction/raffle tags. I understand the money raised is great for wildlife but getting to hunt 365 days when other people can't is a hard pill to swallow.

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely don't think it will ever go resident only as that would cut out about half the money they make. I don't see a problem making it where if you won one species already then you can't win it again.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom