waterfowl mounts

D

duckfvr

I took some pics of the mounts I have around my house. I figured i would post them.

167361.JPG

167362.JPG

167363.JPG

167360.JPG

Those are all tremendous looking mounts, I especially love the cans and the widgeon. I will have to take some pictures of my mounts and post them up- I have a banded mallard, widgeon, and canvasback, along with a bufflhead and gadwall that are in the freezer which didn't quite make the cut for this years mounts....I can't wait for duck season...

Gotta love those mounts. Thanks for sharing. Got me going as I am waiting for a Redhead and a giant tailed Sprig(11') to get done.
Start with Bucks close with Ducks. Bring it on.

Nice mounts, I really like the Canvs and the Buffleheads. I'm a duckaholic to and have several mounts scattered about.

I used to be a fanatical duck hunter as a kid,
When done by a real good taxidermist they are like little gems!
Really add color to a trophy room!
Thanx for sharing!

dfvr...i don't know squat about ducks, but i can tell, those are nice mounts...you should be proud

There is a guy near here who specializes in the "in flight" type of mounts where you suspend them from the ceiling. When you run out of wall, than you can do some of those, too. Moosie posted pics of some geese he had done like that. Nice mounts you got there.
HB

Thanks guys i have a bad habit of getting ducks put on my wall and i am shocked my wife hasnt left me yet.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-04 AT 03:38PM (MST)[p]Hey Ducky, Nice mounts !!!

Can Moosie Play ?

merganzer1.sized.jpg

mounts1.sized.jpg

mounts2.sized.jpg

malard1.sized.jpg

"Moosie posted pics of some geese he had done like that."

Got some Flying Canadas but I need to find the pics....

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Moosie- You are one of the few guys that proudly displays a big drake coomon merganser on his wall...I will never think of you in the same manner...haha- Nice gaddie and woodies tho!

My goal is to get 1 pair of Each Bird....Last year I started out slow I'm starting with the Easy ones around here :) I also Wanted to have 6 flying Geese mounts but After Mounting 2 flying ones I realised my Trailer jsut doesn't have the Room for 6.... MAybe only 4 :) Check back in a Few Years when I'm flying all over the States to kill the right birds to finish my collection. I might need to contact you for some leads !!!

I also Proudly disply my little New Zealand Chamois and 2 small 300(ish) Bulls.... I mean Seriously, If it's not a 350 Class bull you shouldn't even Mount it, I know, I'm different and all ;)

I am Greatfull you're thinking of me in a Different manner though now.. The fisrt few Emails trying to Hook up with me was a Little unnerving to say the least !!!

• [*] -Moosie

geese.sized.jpg

geese1.sized.jpg

• [*] -Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom