Waterfowl, Ranchland Outfitters?

A year and a half later I thought I'd let you know how it was, fantastic!!! Not limits every day BUT Rob is a great guy and we had some fantastic shootin. It was 3 couples and some our shootin was suspect. Again, Rob did everything you could ask.

A DIY hunt someday soon.

We hunted Sept 4-6th, in "08." All I remember is 1 1/2 hours north of Edmondton. I work with fuys that have gone with him several times.

I'd go later next time. I like color on my ducks and early Sept is too early. Early Oct they get snows , lessers and specks. We shot only Canadians and mallards. The best hunt was the third morning. 34 honkers and 33 mallards in 3 1/2 hours. I doubled out of every flock I shot at and never took more than two shots. When they are 10-12 yards out when you come up you really can't miss.

we shot 1 1/8th oz, #3s. Just head shooting honkers.

califelkslayer
thanks for the info. we are going around brooks this oct. 8-16.
jimmy

The hunt I went on really opened my eyes. I'm retiring 3 waterfowl seasons from now. When I do, I'm going to do a DIY 2 week waterfowl hunt in Alberta. Then 2 weeks in either N Dakota or S Dakota for pheasants.

Oil, I'm doing 2 more.

BUT out of 2,200 employees at the 2 prisons, only 2 have more time than me. And neither of them have any inmate contact. I have 32 years of it.

I hike every day to stay in shape. Gonna enjoy my retirement for a few years anyways.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Canada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Outstanding waterfowl or whitetail deer hunt in beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Premier hunts in Alberta for trophy whitetail, mule deer, elk, moose and black bear. Guaranteed tags.

Back
Top Bottom