Way cool bull....

just_a_hunter

I finally got some decent pics of a good bull. I've had this camera for a while but just recently decided I better use it.

What do you think it will score? I would have a hard time passing it no matter what unit I was hunting. Very unique.

3435img_1562.jpg

3751img_1567.jpg

3673img_1570.jpg

228img_1572.jpg

2849img_1576.jpg

1060img_1577.jpg

Todd

If you want a good score don't shoot this bull. If you want a unique bull then he's definitely that. Thanks for the pic

Thats a unique lookin bull. Im probably wrong, but it looks like hes got some kind of projectile scars on his right shoulder. Great pictures!

very unique bull, I don't think he is that old though. Look in the first pic, his hindquarters do not match up to his front quarters. On old bucks/bulls their front and back halfs match up (weight wise). Even with him quartering away his front quarters appear much larger.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

That is one you don't score - he is just too cool to care about but he might go 300.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Like most said it won't score much, but that doesn't matter. Its a neat bull! It looks to me his right pedicle is messed up?

What a crazy set. I think I would shoot him just because I haven't got a crazy set yet.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom