WayTooCoolForWords

K

KattTraxx

If you get a minute, check you personal "IN" box here at MM. I wrote to you and told you everything I know about hunting, and it only took three (3) incomplete and grammatically incorrect sentences. KattNapp

The worst part is.... it made perfect sense and sounded just like a text book to me !!

Not only that.. but I already had the to two important things to hunting down pat... DRINKING and SWEARING !!! The last one I'll have to work on... cause I think I can only hold my breath for about a minute... anyway, maybe CB will give me some tips on making U-TURNS and I'll be all set !

:)

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

Hhhmmmmm. Now theres an idea. Giving U-Turn lessons to a bunch of hound doggers. That could be interesting.

Rule #1. If ya have to hold yer breath, get a different girlfriend or get completely out of the U-Turn program.

Rule #2. Spit out yer tabacker first.

Rule #3. Wear a condom hat so's ya don't wear all yer hair off like I did.

Rule #4. Dont wear one of those helmets with the face mask, like the bull riders wear. That will get you no bonus points and if thats all the braver you are, attempt no more U-Turns.

Rule #5. NEVER attempt U-Turns after drinking a 30 pack of Keystone Light. You could pass out and suffocate.

Rule #6. ALWAYS look in the mirror after any U-Turn activity. You never want the clerk at 7-11 to be the first to notice a problem with your face.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom