WE DON'T TALK BILLIONS ANYMORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taxes and fees will be going up for everybody. Since taxes is such a bad word, that highway mileage will be called a fee. They will follow CA. on using that term.
RELH

I’ve said it before, infrastructure is a good investment.

These days more than ever Americans need bridges to live under or jump off of.
Funny how nobody ever wants to sacrifice politicians but are in such a hurry to fall on their own swords for them.

I’m pretty sure whatever point you’re making went right over my head.
Maybe it's the politicians that should be living under and jumping off bridges instead of Americans, since we're talking about investing in infrastructure and all.

Maybe American's shouldn't be so quick to give up by falling in line with their stupidity...

In the last decades we've let our infrastucture go to crap and now the bill is coming due. blaming politician for doing what the voters want from them is a lame cop out .

I'm not saying Biden's bill is a good one, there's a lot of crap in it that needs cut. and that's what negotiations are supposed to do. if McConnell agrees to negotiate.

The real sticker is not what's in the bill but how do we get what we need in the bill and not pay for it. because we don't pay for anything anymore we just put it on the credit card and reward ourselves with another tax cut for being so clever.

And that's the politicians fault ? lets see a show of hands from those who's support any bill to repair our infrastructure ( it will cost trillions not billions ) and pay for it with a tax increase ? well there you go.

And Your New President that You Voted For is immediately Sending Money To Other Countries when We Can't even take care of Our Own Problems!

Have another CROWN & Keep BABLIN Your BS!

In the last decades we've let our infrastucture go to crap and now the bill is coming due. blaming politician for doing what the voters want from them is a lame cop out .

I'm not saying Biden's bill is a good one, there's a lot of crap in it that needs cut. and that's what negotiations are supposed to do. if McConnell agrees to negotiate.

The real sticker is not what's in the bill but how do we get what we need in the bill and not pay for it. because we don't pay for anything anymore we just put it on the credit card and reward ourselves with another tax cut for being so clever.

And that's the politicians fault ? lets see a show of hands from those who's support any bill to repair our infrastructure ( it will cost trillions not billions ) and pay for it with a tax increase ? well there you go.

I do think infrastructure is a good investment and I'd gladly send my tax dollars go to do just that. But...they don't need to tax its citizens more. They have more than enough money to take care of everything the government should be doing. Its all the other complete garbage that the government feels they need to waste our tax dollars to move along their idea of what OUR country should be. I will not believe my thoughts are the minority. If I am, we're doomed, and its very, very sad.

You have quite a long streak of not making any sense and posting diatribes that have very little punctuation and even worse grammar. Glad to see that streak has not been broken with that post.

I bet half of the Dems infrastructure bill goes to new solar and wind power and doesn't address the part that is crumbling. And the other half goes to removing the new border fence. Remember we have to pass it to see what's in it.

Right out of California's playbook, they have been pulling this Sh!t for years here.....

JB at least I have an opinion about something other than other people. and I don't give a FF what your opinion is of anyone least of all myself. why don't you go back to your circle jerk where you're the center of attention you think you are.

We have been paying for things without paying for them for a long time. 7 trillion in fact in the last administration and this one is taking their best shot at catching up. so explain how we spend trillions on infrastructure without either raising taxes or adding it to the debt ? if the great orange jebus couldn't do it how will a mere mortal ? it's easy to say they already have the money but we all know that's bullchit .

JB at least I have an opinion about something other than other people. and I don't give a FF what your opinion is of anyone least of all myself. why don't you go back to your circle jerk where you're the center of attention you think you are.

We have been paying for things without paying for them for a long time. 7 trillion in fact in the last administration and this one is taking their best shot at catching up. so explain how we spend trillions on infrastructure without either raising taxes or adding it to the debt ? if the great orange jebus couldn't do it how will a mere mortal ? it's easy to say they already have the money but we all know that's bullchit .
“We have been paying for things without paying for them for a long time.” Another senseless post.

These threads only lead to fighting and name calling. This one is almost there. I don’t want to deal with what is coming. Thread is being locked and i again ask for you all to avoid the political crap that WILL lead to fights and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom