WE GONNA LET THIS SSHITT KEEP HAPPENING???

Can you Imagine The Amount Of Spying Going On In Today's World?

The F'N Balloon/Balloons Might Be Filled With COVID 57 or Some Other Kinda BS!

This Is the USA Where People Get Paid To Watch People That Are Watching You!

Or filled with DIET DEW!!!! :eek:

Anybody confirm the explosion over MT?,,,,
Wouldnt surprise me if we shot down one of our own
weather balloons just to show China we aint foolin around.

They know how well we handled covid here. This is a great time to test a romote release of glass vials containing a highly contagious airbourne virus with a 95% kill rate.

Screenshot_20230204-073010_Facebook.jpg

It's China photographing all the property they own. Either that or the lithium-ion batteries died, and it's caught up in the jet stream.

Believe I saw it ?, figured it was the moon but felt like it was up high too early and in the wrong spot??? Didn’t think much of it.

Our response to this is embarrassing and leaders are pathetic. Let’s go Brandon!

Grizz, serious question here and definitely not a personal attack. You research more before you respond than alot of folks here so I give you credit. Honestly, if the Trump administration was still in office and giving these same canned answers, would you be as quick to defend them as you are the current administration?
I will side with the professionals in intelligence and military, they're also the people with the actual information; whom are not relying on a bogus fake news article they saw on social media, like the fake explosion post above that a lot of people here believed to be real ?

Politicians are just that, politicians. And we, the public, are uninformed and reactionary. I turn to the experts.

There is NO evidence that the military experts quoted by the White House as being opposed to shooting down the balloon were misquoted in any way. None. All the information we have is that the White House accurately represented their recommendation to leave the balloon alone.

It's hilarious to me that people will disregard anything they don't want to believe and give credit to anything they do want to believe. We actually had somebody post a link to Leon Panetta (from the Obama Administration) as somebody that wanted to destroy the balloon. These same people will disregard his opinion as Deep State if they disagree with it, but suddenly it's a credible source to be cited when he says something they like, even though he's no longer privy to all the information ?

This isn't about who is president to me, it's about following the best information available, none of which we have on MM.

I already wrote above...
PS. If the military said to shoot it down and Biden did, I'd support it because he was following the advice of his military advisors

The same applies to Trump. If Trump followed expert advice, I'd support it. If he rejected it, I wouldn't.

If the intel leads our military and intelligence experts to recommend destroying the balloon, I support it. Until then, I'm opposed to it - regardless of whether it's a D or R in office.

I understand it's now super popular on the right to be against our own military and law enforcement (FBI, ATF, CIA, IRS, comments above on military, Capitol Police, etc...) but I don't share those same sentiments.

I still believe we largely have good and competent people who are trying to protect our country and enforce our laws.

He's a National Security Advisor. Who knew?
Haha, you've got it backwards. I'm deferring to the intel community as knowing more than I do.

The people who think they know more than the National Security Advisor are those that say we should shoot down the balloon when they don't have any of the intel.

They pretend they know everything about balloons, defense systems, spy tech, foreign policy, etc... when they know absolutely nothing about any of it.

Last edited:
Haha, you've got it backwards. I'm deferring to the intel community as knowing more than I do.

The people who think they know more than the National Security Advisor are those that say we should shoot down the balloon when they don't have any of the intel.

They pretend they know something about balloons, defense systems, spy tech, foreign policy, etc... when they know absolutely nothing about any of it.

US has ‘absolute legal right’ to shoot down Chinese spy balloon, say national security experts​

I will side with the professionals in intelligence and military, they're also the people with the actual information; whom are not relying on a bogus fake news article they saw on social media, like the fake explosion post above that a lot of people here believed to be real ?

Politicians are just that, politicians. And we, the public, are uninformed and reactionary. I turn to the experts.

There is NO evidence that the military experts quoted by the White House as being opposed to shooting down the balloon were misquoted in any way. None. All the information we have is that the White House accurately represented their recommendation to leave the balloon alone.

It's hilarious to me that people will disregard anything they don't want to believe and give credit to anything they do want to believe. We actually had somebody post a link to Leon Panetta (from the Obama Administration) as somebody that wanted to destroy the balloon. These same people will disregard his opinion as Deep State if they disagree with it, but suddenly it's a credible source to be cited when he says something they like, even though he's no longer privy to all the information ?

This isn't about who is president to me, it's about following the best information available, none of which we have on MM.

I already wrote above...

The same applies to Trump. If Trump followed expert advice, I'd support it. If he rejected it, I wouldn't.

If the intel leads our military and intelligence experts to recommend destroying the balloon, I support it. Until then, I'm opposed to it - regardless of whether it's a D or R in office.

I understand it's now super popular on the right to be against our own military and law enforcement (FBI, ATF, CIA, IRS, comments above on military, Capitol Police, etc...) but I don't share those same sentiments.

I still believe we largely have good and competent people who are trying to protect our country and enforce our laws.
Appreciate the answer Grizz.

Yup, ol' deep stater Panetta is even wonderin' what Joe and his merry band are (not) doing. And they're pals!

I feel more along the lines Mike Pompeo.

We ran out of Afghanistan, Putin saw weakness and invaded.

Of course China is probing us. No I doubt this balloon is anything serious. The seriousness is the big middle finger Xi just gave Biden. It's not the first.

The same experts that Grizz has such trust in, are the exact same ones who ran us out of Afghanistan leaving hundreds of Americans stranded and billions in equipment, ultimately getting military folks killed, all the while saying it wouldn't happen. They are in fact, the EXACT same experts in this case. The same experts who are now sending Tanks to Ukraine, which will be followed by our son's in short order. Joe Biden has been wrong on foreign affairs his entire life, so no surprise he's wrong in this minor thing as well. We look and are weak, and we have a joke for a leader, Xi is just laughing at the feable old man. We don't have peace, and we don't have strength. We are a joke.

The joints chiefs aren't there because they are the best and brightest. They were nominated by politicians. Meaning they themselves are politicians.

I'm great "trusting" the experts. But expertise doesn't come from living in DC. If you need a focus group to make simple decisions your not a leader. And NO Teddy Roosevelt wouldn't have let this happen either. He was fine using that big stick.

Yes, it should be shot down. If for no other reason than to make a point.

Last edited:
Are we going to shoot it down once it clears our shores?

Maybe that's a good way to minimize risk, but to also send a message? IDK

Screenshot_20230204_102043_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are we going to shoot it down once it clears our shores?

Maybe that's a good way to minimize risk, but to also send a message? IDK

View attachment 102079

Tuesday? You seriously believe that?

This is CYA. We knew about it the second it took off. He was briefed long before it crossed into our airspace. If he didn't all those experts you trust should be fired immediately.

And now, after a week of focus groups and polls, he's gonna handle it?

C'mon man, you don't believe a word of that

In fact, not only should it be shot down, but we should be floating a weather balloon over China, yesterday. And one today, and one tomorrow.

Instead we will give them a harshly worded letter I'm sure.

I'd love to hear your plan on how to do that.

It's higher than we can fly... even a U2 Spy Plane. So what's your plan? Launch a Surface-to-Air missile at it while it's over the Dakota's and try and pop it?

Maybe try and hit it with an ICBM that we then direct over Canadian airspace to the Artic Ocean and detonate it over water?

Sounds like a good plan.
I think you have made it clear if the US was invaded by a foreign nation you would gladly join the invaders so things are looking up for you.

I think you have made it clear if the US was invaded by a foreign nation you would gladly join the invaders so things are looking up for you.
I’m with Grizz on this.

Although my initial I instinct would be to shoot it down, seems pretty reasonable to trust recommendations from the military. I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume they know more about the situation than what we’ve heard on Fox and read on the MM forum.

In regards to the assumption that Grizz is joining the impending invasion, well, that’s probably one of the dumbest things I’ve heard……so far today.

Edit- And I even listened to a highlight reel of MTG’s greatest hits.

Last edited:
I’m with Grizz on this.

Although my initial I instinct would be to shoot it down, seems pretty reasonable to trust recommendations from the military. I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume they know more about the situation than what we’ve heard on Fox and read on the MM forum.

In regards to the assumption that Grizz is joining the impending invasion, well, that’s probably one of the dumbest things I’ve heard……so far today.
Same geniuses that gave up
I’m with Grizz on this.

Same geniuses that gave up Bagram before trying to evacuate? Ya. They are on it

I’m with Grizz on this.

Lol…..big surprise

Tuesday? You seriously believe that?

This is CYA. We knew about it the second it took off. He was briefed long before it crossed into our airspace. If he didn't all those experts you trust should be fired immediately.

And now, after a week of focus groups and polls, he's gonna handle it?

C'mon man, you don't believe a word of that
This
I would be willing to bet that there are more people per square mile on boats just off the coast of South Carolina than there are people per square mile in most of interior Alaska in the dead of winter. Should have shot it down in an unpopulated part of Alaska and then kept their mouth shut.

Last edited:
Well, at least he shot it down. Hopefully they can gather some of the debris and learn something.

Ya gotta just wonder what China's scheme is here.

Well, at least he shot it down. Hopefully they can gather some of the debris and learn something.

To show they can, and show we wont
Intelligence gathered, Not worth that much
Reminding the rest of the world that the leader of the US is weak and indecisive, Priceless

north americas northern intercontinental ballistic middle group is in montana… nbd
wonder who’s birthday it was or maybe just married?

There have been a lot of uninformed comments on this thread, but to accuse somebody of being a traitor for saying our military leaders know more about military actions than we do is the dumbest f*¢k|ng post ever. ?

So we let the balloon spy across the whole country and then shoot it down in the Atlantic off the coast of Carolina. Rumor has it they were looking over the “Battlefield”.

My god……. Might as well welcome them in with open arms and drop nuclear bombs on us as well.

Let’s go Brandon!!!!

“Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said in a statement that the balloon, which was being used to surveil "strategic sites" in the U.S., was an "unacceptable violation of our sovereignty."

what does he know??.....Brandon is the CIC...He and He alone....well plus Hunter and James...make decisions about China...

I also think we should have shot it once it was over a low populated area. The China drama seems to be ramping up in the last few weeks.

I Just Seen Brandon JACKIN His JAW Claiming He Ordered It To Be Shot Down ASAP!

Ya!

After It Went Clear Across The United States!

He's Claiming The Fame!

Next time disguise the balloon as a Chinese tourist balloon. Then you can fly at much lower altitudes.

Heck, they probably already do more damage with the disguised “tourists” already in our country as spies.

Next time disguise the balloon as a Chinese tourist balloon. Then you can fly at much lower altitudes.

Heck, they probably already do more damage with the disguised “tourists” already in our country as spies.
So why is China spying on Yellowstone? Seems to be where they all are

All sounds pretty phony to me. china has spy satellites, spy planes,and spy drones. Ask yourself just why the hell they would fly a helium ballon the size of a basketball court that has no way to control itself over the united states to collect data. I call bull sh-t on that.

All sounds pretty phony to me. china has spy satellites, spy planes,and spy drones. Ask yourself just why the hell they would fly a helium ballon the size of a basketball court that has no way to control itself over the united states to collect data. I call bull sh-t on that.
uh....to test how well the Biden crime family is holding up their end of the buy out.....I'd say China got what they paid for....

It's higher than we can fly... even a U2 Spy Plane. So what's your plan? Launch a Surface-to-Air missile at it while it's over the Dakota's and try and pop it?

Maybe try and hit it with an ICBM that we then direct over Canadian airspace to the Artic Ocean and detonate it over water?

Sounds like a good plan.
I guess they figured out how to pop the ballon

I agree it does seem like a bunch of bull ****.

Although i read somewhere the balloon was maneuverable and was making manuevers.

I also read a whole list of advantages a balloon has over satelites for spying. No pesky launch into orbit. Cheap to make. And apparently cameras on satelites break easy where as somehow it may be easier to have newer technology on a balloon launched last week than a satelite launched two years ago. Also satelites orbits are predictable, a balloon isnt. But wtf do i know?

Everything seems so ridiculous these days. Its hard to know what to believe

Sounds like a good plan.
You laugh at "uninformed"?....this "too high" comment might just win the contest....lol

The saddest part of the whole story is. It’s come down to I almost believe china or Russia over my own country any more. I loved my country, but anymore they are lying crooked no good dirty S.O.B.S. they have passed over to the dark side. I’m sorry but that is how I feel. God bless the good people that are left.

Biden won't do anything to upset China, period. Without China the Green New Deal is doomed. China controls the solar panels and windmills and the lithium. Afghanistan is lithium rich and Biden gave that to the Taliban. He's trying to cut off our oil and leave us begging. As long as we have a pristine place to hunt, I guess it's all good.

You better check your facts somewhere other than yahoo news Tog.....

even from yahoo.....

"But Republican Representative Michael Waltz backed up Austin, telling the Washington Post that the Pentagon had notified Congress that Chinese balloons were spotted near the United States several times during Trump's tenure.

He said balloons had been spotted near Texas and twice near Florida, as well as previously known sightings near Hawaii and Guam."

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know but if I’m going to spy on someone I ain’t going to fly a basketball court size balloon over their house. Would you.? I’d use a satellite so you wouldn’t shoot it down. Maybe it was actually a real weather ballon just like the good old USA uses, that maybe got out of control And went off course.

Last edited:
I don’t know but if I’m going to spy on someone I ain’t going to fly a basketball size balloon over their house. Would you.? I’d use a satellite so you wouldn’t shoot it down. Maybe it was actually a real weather ballon just like the good old USA uses, that maybe got out of control And went off course.
pretty lucky accidental course.....

Not really the wind blows from west to east and china is west of us so go figure. Now if it came from England going west across the Atlantic then we got a problem.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom