-WE GOT CHANGE!...YOU WANT MORE???

nochawk

George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations o'seas, living large!...

But American's wanted 'CHANNGE'! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress & yep--we got 'CHANGE' all right!.....
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
2) Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing!;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS & prices still dropping;
5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~11,300--$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YEP , IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...AND WE SURE AS HELL GOT IT!!!....NOW 'BO', the DEM'S CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT--AND THE POLLS SAY HE'S GONNA BE 'THE MAN'--CLAIMS HE'S GONNA REALLY GIVE US CHANGE!!....JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YA THINK YOU CAN STAND???.....

B, Husien Obama has been blabing his mouth about CHANGE. I would like for the Obama lovers to tell us just exactly what CHANGE B, Husien Obama is going to bring and why is that CHANGE so great?

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Right before the real estate crash Bush was patting himself on the back for the economy, now that the dems have a slim majority in congress for 17 months everything is their fault.

If that crap was going to fly Obama wouldn't win now would he?

The 10% growth per year in the Chinese economy and their demand for the recources we used to be getting cheap is number one problem today. other than the fact I don't agree with helping China reach this point by buying their crap at the expense of our workers and economy there's not much anyone including Bush and congress can do about it.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-08 AT 09:21AM (MST)[p]> The 10% growth per year
>in the Chinese economy and
>their demand for the recources
>we used to be getting
>cheap is number one problem
>today. other than the fact
>I don't agree with helping
>China reach this point by
>buying their crap at the
>expense of our workers and
>economy there's not much anyone
>including Bush and congress can
>do about it.

You may want to give that little nugget of wisdom to Piper and Zigga because they think that Obama will be able to just push the easy button that is in the oval office all will be right in their world again.

Have you seen that some manufacturing jobs are returning from offshore because the cost of shipping them from China is more then the labor savings?

It is a funny thing, that free market.

Nemont

Shipping will help make them less competitive on some larger or heavy items, I hope. but $100 a month workers will make them tough to beat on everything else. as China and other 3rd world countries standard of living increases ours will decrease is what some economist are saying and it makes sense, we all want the same things and there's not enough to go around.

Case in point , some of you blame ethanol for the high cost of food, I priced phosphate yeasterday and it's up 300% from two years ago, K is up 250% and why? China is taking all we'll send them and want more. N is up 225% because it's made out of natural gas and then we all know fuel prices effect the cost of everything. so here again China is the number one problem, India isn't far behind. but on a positive note if they didn't loan us the money we need to stay afloat we'ld be in worse shape. we need them worse than they need us so we'll keep buying their communist crap and our politians will go to the Olympics and sit and grin like a cheshire cat while they try not to breath too much smog and watch them whack and thump on monks. I don't like China, really all we can do about them is not trade with them and we won't even do that, we deserve it.

Republicans are stupid if they don't start hammering this every opportunity. Oh wait, almost forgot about McCain-Feingold; ain't gonna be an opportunity. Hmmmm...next couple years are gonna get painful. Way to cut us off at the knees, John...

Yep, we'll get change with Obama, alright....for every dollar you make he'll let you keep keep about 17 cents in CHANGE!!!

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Hdude can you please tell Crack Piper that the bad economy is China's fault and not GWB's. I think the original post says it all. I can't wait to have 17 cents on the dollar, just think I will only have to make $600,000 to bring home $102,000

If we were paying our bills that GWB is running up you'd be lucky to have the 17 cents left over. we're livin large on the visa card, and nobody cares. I wish we had 10% the worry about the massive debt we have about being forced to pay it down or at the very least pay as we go.

No other president in history has cut taxes during a war, the conservatives got everything they wanted, war and lower taxes. it's such a mystery how we got in this position, spend but don't collect, what went wrong?

yep the Dems really have it figured out, They raise taxes and still get us into every war except the last 2. Every war in the 20th century, with the exception of Gulf 1, was during a Democrat president, and guess who got us out of those wars.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yep you got it- Republicans!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom