WE LOST A GOOD ONE!!!

Put politics aside, and Hatch deserves to be honored. He served about 30 years longer than anyone should be allowed to serve, but until we put term limits in, I don’t blame him.

He is widely known to be one of the few that would grab Rs and Ds and take them into a back room and get deals made so policy could move forward. He did this for decades. You don’t have to agree with all of one’s politics to respect the work he did.

A true statesman. Thanks for your service, Senator Hatch.

RIP Orrin..
I actually liked him ..
He wasn't a lair, a cheat and was good for the people of America.( unlike today Republicans party).
Ranks right up there with McCain..
Jester

I Never hear him say I don't remember, or I don't recall.
Straight up honest for a Senator in today's World.

RIP Orrin..
I actually liked him ..
He wasn't a lair, a cheat and was good for the people of America.( unlike today Republicans party).
Ranks right up there with McCain..
Jester
So, you are saying an 80 year feeble old man (Pres), a cackling woman who runs circles with words and never gives any answers (Harris) and an 80 year old woman who drinks before every time she visits a podium (Pelosi) is good for the American people? I'm glad you didn't raise me...my life would be waaaaay different than it is now.

Hatch was what a republican is supposed to be, back when they put country before party. I always liked to hear what he had to say and 90% of the time I agreed .

We need a lot more like him and we need them now.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom