We Paid for her Scholarship

kilowatt

We paid for her scholarship

According to Snopes.com, Princeton was requested to put a 'restriction' on distribution
of any copies of the thesis of Michelle Obama (a/k/a/ Michelle laVaughn Robinson) saying
it could not be made available until November 5, 2008 but when it was published on a
political website they decided they would lift the restriction.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

Subj: Thesis - Michele Obama aka Michelle LaVaughn Robinson
OBAMA'S MILITANT RACISM REVEALED

In her senior thesis at Princeton, Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama
stated that America was a nation founded on 'crime and hatred'.
Moreover, she stated that whites in America were 'ineradicably racist'. The
1985 thesis, titled 'Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community' was
written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.

Michelle Obama stated in her thesis that to 'Whites at Princeton , it often
seems as if, to them, she will always be Black first...' However, it was reported
by a fellow black classmate, 'If those 'Whites at Princeton ' really saw Michelle
as one who always would 'be Black first,' it seems that she gave them that
impression'.

Most alarming is Michele Obama's use of the terms 'separationist' and
'integrationist' when describing the views of black people.

Mrs. Obama clearly identifies herself with a 'separationist' view of race.

'By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as
a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desperation
of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an
integrationist who is ignorant to their plight.'

Obama writes that the path she chose by attending Princeton would likely lead to
her 'further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure
that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full
participant.'

Michele Obama clearly has a chip on her shoulder.
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America , but
she elevates black over white in her world.

Here is another passage that is uncomfortable and ominous in meaning:

'There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black
community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize
all of my present and future resources to benefit the black
community first and foremost.'

What is Michelle Obama planning to do with her future resources if she's first
lady that will elevate black over white in America ?

The following passage appears to be a call to arms for affirmative action
policies that could be the hallmark of an Obama administration.

'Predominately white universities like Princeton are socially and academically
designed to cater to the needs of the white students comprising the bulk of
their enrollments.'

The conclusion of her thesis is alarming.

Michelle Obama's poll of black alumni concludes that other black students
at Princeton do not share her obsession with blackness. But rather than
celebrate, she is horrified that black alumni identify with our common
American culture more than they value the color of their skin. 'I hoped that
these findings would help me conclude that despite the high degree of
identification with whites as a result of the educational and occupational
path that black Princeton alumni follow, the alumni would still maintain a
certain level of identification with the black community. However, these
findings do not support this possibility.'

Is it no wonder that most black alumni ignored her racist questionnaire?
Only 89 students responded out of 400 who were asked for input.
Michelle Obama does not look into a crowd of Obama supporters and see
Americans. She sees black people and white people eternally conflicted
with one another.

The thesis provides a trove of Mrs. Obama's thoughts and
world view seen through a race-based prism. This is a very
divisive view for a potential first lady that would do untold
damage to race relations in this country in a Barack Obama
administration.

Michelle Obama's intellectually refined racism should give all
Americans pause for deep concern.
Now maybe she's changed, but she sure sounds like someone with an axe to
grind with America . Will the press let Michelle get a free pass over her obviously
racist comment about American whites? I am sure that it will.

PS: We paid for her scholarship.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/thesis.asp

YAWN......

I am confused is Michelle Obama running for an office?

Lets discuss the government seizure of corporations that hold $5 TRILLION worth of mortgage paper. What do either candidates plan to do with that?

Who give a $h!t what Michelle Obama wrote in her thesis? Man I can't wait to get this election over.

Nemont

What Nemont said.

We have one candidate on each side with no job qualifications what so ever and one on each side with no clue what to do other than bash his opponent for being less cabible than himself.

What a joke, and the stakes are as high as they've ever been.

There is only one way to interpret her thesis, she is a black racist, and this would not be allowed or swept under the rug if McCains's wife had written anything like that.

This is one reason that Obama has stated over and over that the family members should be left out. He knowns that his wife's true feeling are on display in that thesis and it may cause him to lose votes with a lot of whites he is trying to convert to his side.

Anyone here that has been married for any lenght of time knows that a wife can and will influence her husbands decisions at times.

The liberal press has ignored a lot of "smoking guns" with Obama, including his wife, his ties with a radical white hating preacher. His extended drug use of marijuana and cocaine. They have not ignored small incidents with McCain's and Palin's family. You need to ask yourself why, and are we being fed a line of B.S. by the liberals who want to ignore things that may hurt their views on this election. Including some liberal members of this forum who shout forth any small incomprehensible incidents on McCain-Palin, but prefer to ignore the same issues involving Obama-Biden.

Nemont, I do not consider you as one of those liberals, they posted after you, but do you really think that this is as small or inconsequential as you indicated. Think about it!

RELH

IT WILL BE A SAD DAY IF MRS. OBAMA EVER BECOMES THE FIRST LADY, SHE CAN NOT PLAY THE PART IN HER RACIST MODE. STATING SHE CAN NOT REMEMBER A TIME SHE WAS PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN....VERY SAD & UGLY.......YD.

Of course this is no big deal...........everyone knows the president's ball and chain could never become active in real politics...............just ask Clinton........

This crazy broad has already hamstrung Barrack capt.insano Obama......Thats why he slapped a muzzle on her early on.........

A racist first lady is no big deal? You don't think that someones wife has any influence on their decisions both political and personal? Wake up people. Unbelievable.

NO BIG DEAL HUH.....YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-THINK THAT MY FRIEND. THOSE TYPE OF PEOPLE WILL DO YOUR COUNTRY NO GOOD AT ALL....YD.

YD;
I do not think Morgageman was posing that as a statement it was no big deal. It was in the form of a question that everyone needs to answer for themselfs. I believe he was poking fun at the ones who feel it is no big deal and discount it.

RELH

I wrote stuff in college that I hope I never have to defend in public. Her thesis is just that her thesis. Do you suppose she has changed and matured in the ensuing years? What do you think would happen if Obama/Biden wins the election?

For all the gloating about McCain/Palin being ahead in the polls if the election were held today most likely Obama/Biden would win in the Electoral college. With so much angst invested on hating Obama what are you guys going to do if he wins?

What Michelle Obama wrote 20 years ago in a thesis at college is of little to no consquence. If that is what you hang your hat on then the Republicans deserve to lose. It is a stupid red herring issue.

How about discussing Obama's idiot tax policy at a time the country is struggling economically or him not having a plan to deal with the seizure of the biggest money players in the Mortgage industry or about his lack of ever working once with a Republican yet claims he is bi-partisan. Why not worry about the issues rather the the constant BS?

Nemont

Nemont you know as well as I do that ever since the advent of television the Presidential election has been all about popularity. The only folks that care about the issues are the smal small percentage of Americans that are ingaged in the process. Most American's could care less. they lead a cushy life. If things were harder more desperate then maybe more folks would be worried abpout the issues. The other thing is the media. Issues are boring and do not sell like trash talking does. So that is what they promote. It is a constant drum beat of he said she said. That is all most folks hear. It is only the few that realy care about the issues.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Nemont,

I don't think it was mentioned at all that this issue is the only issue that brings attention to Hussein. There are many issues with his proposals, ie: his tax policy that you mentioned. This is just another issue and in my opinion it is a legitimate issue. The Obama's obviously feel it's an issue too because they have fought tooth and nail to hide this paper until after the election.

What I did in college could be held against me too (nothing too crazy either), but not one person could ever read any of my papers and call me a blatant racist.

How many white hating black panther women would marry a half white guy? Obama isn't even 51% black but she's happy to marry him and have his kids. Maybe she's like Dave Chapelle in his blind black white supremacist skit or something?

Pretty scary stuff, You guys are too funny.

Would this be the half white-black guy who made a point of dimissing his Mother's race and embracing his African Father's race so that he could not be misjudged for having white blood in his veins.
Sounds like to me he considers himself more black then most other blacks in this country.

RELH

So if you were poor a black kid in his day who didn't fit in with the whites or the blacks you would have had all the right answers right? white krylon and a blond wig?

I'm not going to judge anyone in the situation he was in trying to fit in somewhere as long as they didn't commit any crimes or havoc in the process. if you ask me win or lose he's pulled himself up the ladder of life higher than any of us whining on this forum ever will and most of us had a better shot than he did. a poor half black kid in the 60's and 70's bounced around between parents and grandparents in several countries is going to have a few less than perfect issues in his life. I don't care all that much for the guy's politics but I'm willing to say he's done pretty damn well with with the cards he was delt.

yes, we do have to give him and his wife credit for what they have accomplished. They both attended very expensive east coast universities. Was it because they worked their way though college, had rich parents, or the result of affirmative action that was very prevalent at those times.
If they were able to attend college as the result of affirmative action rules, then their attitude towards this country and whites in general is that much more of a slap in the face. It will take a lot more facts to convince me that they are not both racist and bigots as much as any KKK leaning white American can be. I have no use for a bigot racist of any color.

RELH

Obamas dad left his mom after he was just months old in Hawaii because he got accepted to Harvard on a foriegn exchange program. His father later married another woman while at Harvard and took her back to Kenya. His father was also married to an Kenyan woman at the time with several kids. Barry Obama only met his dad about three time while growing up and each visit was brief. His dad lost both of his legs in a drunk driving accident and later died in another drunk driving accident. So as we can see Barrys dad is a real hero.

Obama attended a very prestigious prep school called Punahou in Hawaii. The school was for the elites of the islands. His grandmother was vice pres of a bank in Hawaii . They lived a very modest life.

So It doesn't seem to me Obama grew up as a poor black/white kid in Hawaii to me. If anybody wants to find out more read the book "THE OBAMA NATION" as I did. It was very enlighting.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-08 AT 08:55AM (MST)[p]>Nemont,
>
> This is
>just another issue and in
>my opinion it is a
>legitimate issue. The Obama's obviously
>feel it's an issue too
>because they have fought tooth
>and nail to hide this
>paper until after the election.

Then please explain why Michele Obama's thesis is an issue but Bristol pregnancy is a none issue? I think both are none issues but if we are going to include spouses and children into the mix where does one draw the line?

I think Michelle Obama was flat wrong, I think she is wrong about alot of things but she is not running. I also believe in the way our founding fathers divided power up in our Republic and if the Obama's get elected they won't be installed as King and Queen. There isn't a Red State democratic senator ie the two from Montana for instance that will allow Obama to get out of line with alot of these issues because their seats would be in jeopardy.

If this is a viable issue then the Palin children should not be exempt from similar scrutiny if one believes all things are on the table. Fairness has to enter into the equation at some point.

I dislike Obama and downright loath Biden but I am not voting for them because of their stance on issues and policy not because of a 22 year old thesis from a young black women who felt out of place.

Nemont

I am not voting for them for other reasons as well. But that doesn't mean that these issues should be swept under the rug. Someone writing a thesis based on the hatred of whites is something that disturbs me. I don't care when it was. Was reverend Wright an issue? I wonder why Michelle chose that church? I wonder if she got some help writing that thesis by Reverend Wright because it sounds an awful lot like him.

Where do you cross the line you ask? I think you could go after Sarah Palin as a parent. Nobody is going after what Obama's kids did at recess yesterday. I think that they should leave both sides children out of it if they are under 18.

As far as her feeling out of place is concerned. I am not even going to go there. I don't feel that there's a legitimate excuse for being a racist and I sure am not about to create one for her by saying she was trying to fit in.

We all understand that Michelle Obama is not running for President. Do you think a married woman has no influence at all on her husband?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-08 AT 03:30PM (MST)[p]>
>Where do you cross the line
>you ask? I think you
>could go after Sarah Palin
>as a parent. Nobody is
>going after what Obama's kids
>did at recess yesterday. I
>think that they should leave
>both sides children out of
>it if they are under
>18.
I agree it should be a non issue but then again isn't Sarah Palin running on an abstinence only platform. I know as a parent that kids do what kids do sometimes regardless of what their parents want them to be doing.

If one of Obama's kids was pregnant you can bet it would be an issue to the Republicans. I am saying that if you want to include Michelle's thesis into the discussion then that is fine but don't be surprised when Palin's kids get drug into the mess either. Neither are fair nor have any bearing on whether the candidates are fit for office.

>
>We all understand that Michelle Obama
>is not running for President.
>Do you think a married
>woman has no influence at
>all on her husband?

I think every married woman has influence on her husband. Do you think Michelle will influence Barack to hate all white people? Seems to me that would alienate half his family.

What exactly are you worried about with Michelle Obama and her thesis? Have your views and attitude about just about everything changed since college? I know mine have, for example: I used to think they were going to quit making beer so I better drink all I could, now I know that they will continue to brew.

There is so much to dislike about these guys why worry about Michelle?

Nemont

>I agree it should be a
>non issue but then again
>isn't Sarah Palin running on
>an abstinence only platform.
>I know as a parent
>that kids do what kids
>do sometimes regardless of what
>their parents want them to
>be doing.

Her abstinence program is under attack from Liberals right now anyway. Kids are going to do what kids do sometimes regardless. Unfortunately this doesn't stop politicians from using kids in their campaigns against their rivals.

>If one of Obama's kids was
>pregnant you can bet it
>would be an issue to
>the Republicans. I am
>saying that if you want
>to include Michelle's thesis into
>the discussion then that is
>fine but don't be surprised
>when Palin's kids get drug
>into the mess either.
>Neither are fair nor have
>any bearing on whether the
>candidates are fit for office.

It's American Politics. Who said I was surprised that liberals are using her kids?

>I think every married woman has
>influence on her husband.
>Do you think Michelle will
>influence Barack to hate all
>white people? Seems to
>me that would alienate half
>his family.

I am not saying that he would hate all white people. Let's face it, he doesn't have the best track record with whites according to his wifes thesis and his church's bigot of a reverend that he listened to weekly.

>What exactly are you worried about
>with Michelle Obama and her
>thesis? Have your views
>and attitude about just about
>everything changed since college?

I would like to hear a rebuttal from her regarding her thesis and how her opinion of whites has changed or hasn't changed. I have not seen one after some searching. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I just haven't found it. I don't care for excuses, trying to "fit in" or "being in college warped my mind" isn't a real excuse anyway.

>There is so much to dislike
>about these guys why worry
>about Michelle?

Obviously there are other major political issues that take precedence over this one. I won't say that I am not worried about her though. I think there is cause for concern if a person running for president has a racist or biased counterpart. Do you think the Republicans would be given the same treatment if Cindy McCain had a similar thesis?

Who cares if we paid for her school. As a school teacher,I can tell you every legal American deserves an education. I had to get student loans to pay for college. Besides, I'd rather see money spent on education than financing a war ( the debt of america).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom