Wear a mask?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Scientists have been studying coronavirus for a good 200 years and somehow after March 2020 they magically discovered people who are asymptomatic who can spread it? It must have been a one day study with one patient, in secret.

mask.png

physicians have seen an increase in many diseases associated with wearing of the masks. Skin infections, oral, and other types of internal infections involving our respiratory system such as pleurisy and some others. Seems inhibiting our respiratory system has drawbacks that can effect the bodies performance in many different ways and aggravate an existing problem too,. Continual wearing of the masks is far worse than using them for intermittent periods when mandated so like anything else use them in moderation.

Some studies confirm usage during sex since it enhances one's sense of fantasy, intimacy, fulfillment, and gratification. o_O

Last monday our work mandated mask. In a county without any current cases. Well us the employees took a stand and we refused to wear them. Management gave up pretty quick.

Gets better. They bought a $16,000 temperature scanner. Day 1 all of us had a 97.5 temp and machine blurts out abnormal temp. I am an instrumentation tech so i quickly saw something wasnt right. Day 2 my temp was 86 degrees. My response to work was well hell i guess i died and truly woke up at hell. Turned out several people got the 86 degree temp to.

Well on sept. 8th our factory starts up. Over a 100 new employees start for our sugar beet production to make sugar. My question is when the temp scanner decides to work wrong giving high temps what will we do? As of now they will send us home. Was we get a normal temp we can return after 72 hours. The question arises well who will come check my temp? Sick pay?
I truly hope i get sick during hunting season so i can get more days in the field. I have kids in school. They always bring the crap home.

Only answer i have gotten about going home is i have to use my sick/personal and vacation time. That i dont like. I have saved all my time so i can take off sep.2021 to go on my resident Wyoming bighorn sheep hunt. Even though i wont know till may 2021 if i draw but according to my amount of points i should

^^^^^In addition to employment laws that already provided some protection from barbaric employment practices, the terms of the PPP loans had additional protections. You might want to know whether your employer had one, and whether their practices are legal. I just spent a fair amount of time on Friday with a lawyer on this very subject.

Well its been brought up. Between our factories in Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska and Colorado we exceed the 500 employees.

When the whole covid shenanigans started work sent out a letter stating no help is available. We have to use our vacation/personal and sick leave

Last monday our work mandated mask. In a county without any current cases. Well us the employees took a stand and we refused to wear them. Management gave up pretty quick.

Gets better. They bought a $16,000 temperature scanner. Day 1 all of us had a 97.5 temp and machine blurts out abnormal temp. I am an instrumentation tech so i quickly saw something wasnt right. Day 2 my temp was 86 degrees. My response to work was well hell i guess i died and truly woke up at hell. Turned out several people got the 86 degree temp to.

Well nfh?

Was that F'R MADE IN CHINA?

Well on sept. 8th our factory starts up. Over a 100 new employees start for our sugar beet production to make sugar. My question is when the temp scanner decides to work wrong giving high temps what will we do? As of now they will send us home. Was we get a normal temp we can return after 72 hours. The question arises well who will come check my temp? Sick pay?
I truly hope i get sick during hunting season so i can get more days in the field. I have kids in school. They always bring the crap home.

Only answer i have gotten about going home is i have to use my sick/personal and vacation time. That i dont like. I have saved all my time so i can take off sep.2021 to go on my resident Wyoming bighorn sheep hunt. Even though i wont know till may 2021 if i draw but according to my amount of points i should

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom