Weather "up North" Unit 6A to be precise

nmyotebuster

Good Afternoon all,

Just wondering what the weather and ground is like up in 6A, as my oldest daughter has a youth encouragement tag for the weekend after Thanksgiving.

We hunted the area in Dec, of 09 for the encouragement hunt ( my middle daughter )that year, and were driving around on 12+ inches of snow in some parts. I have a Jeep Wrangler so not too worried ( though we did have to dig out once :) )

She had a slam dunk shot opening morning, and buck fever let that one get away clean.

Thanks in advance, and I hope everyone's seasons are treating them well!

NMYB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Was up there last weekend. There was a little bit of snow from the storm 2 weeks ago, but nothing to worry about. Keep an eye on the weather and you should have a great hunt.

Thanks for all the info guys.

Heading up there on Saturday to do some scouting.

Have a couple areas in mind, hopefully won't have to go too high, but we will do what it takes to stock the freezer for the upcoming year.

Thanks again,

NMYB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom