For Sale Weatherby Mark V .300 wby mag

Robbie928

Hey guys I have a Weatherby mark V with McMillan fiberglass stock. It’s chambered in .300 wby mag and has a 26in barrel with a muzzle brake. It has a 6-25x50 vortex viper pst ffp scope with dnz game reaper 1 piece rings/base. Comes with firefield bipod and pachmayr recoil bad. Scope, rings/base, bipod, recoil pad all purchased brand new in February. I’ve only taken the gun to the range twice since I’ve owned itand put about 50 rounds through it. It shot sub-moa for me.
I’m looking to get $700 for the gun without the scope or $1200 with the scope.

I am located in Yuma, AZ

659A5714-D340-4A07-A8CA-5CB0E01597B5.jpeg

Robbie928

May i asked why are you selling a $2000+ rig for $1200
This is my first bolt action I planned on using it for hunting but now with a new born I don’t see me hunting anytime soon and use my 6.5 grendel AR next time I put in. So I’ve decided to just sell it for $1200 which is what I have into it. A local shop sold me the gun for $550 and then added the one piece scope base/rings and recoil pad and then the bipod which was a gift and I was able to get the vortex viper on sale.

Last edited:

notdonhunting

I don't have a problem with it being used just clearing up information. It does sound like a solid deal.
My nephew is looking for a 300 he did not Really care if it was a 300 Winchester, RUM or a Weatherby. So I will pass on the info.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom