weigh in time MM fatties

joebuck

Okay boys it's been nearly 2 weeks since the official start of the fat guys fitness quest. Who has been doing their workouts and eating right? My diet is slowly improving and I've been running my butt off reffing basketball. 20 games in the last 8 days. Crappy ball but good exercise. I haven't weighed in yet but I can feel the difference in my stamina.

O.K. I am less worried about the weight, I am at 170, but the cardio needs some work. I havent started yet, but will be doing three days a week on a nordic track and now that the pool is resurfaced, I will start swimming in about 1 month when it warms up here. I know PW (pudgy wuss) and Huntsomefood both are way over weight especially for their young age, they better have started a diet. Right now they have both been on the Cfood diet.....they see some food and eat it........Allen Taylor......

I weighed in last night at the gym at 252 lbs. I'll probably keep "bulking" for another month before i start to "cut" down. My goal is for the first week of July (going to Cancun for a week) to be about 235 lbs and 10% BF...come Sept I plan on staying the same but I'll be kicking the mountains butts and not the other way around. Besides...I have to pack Bura's animal and HIM out this year. I'll probably have to do the saem for Huntsnausages too...I hear he's a chunk ball too! hehe

But I am hitting the gym 5-6 times a week...not doing cardio (yet) but just working on the mucsles right now. Don't worry, I'll smoke all of you come Sept! hehe

Scott G.

Chunkball huh? Well, close I guess, I laugh that I am a chunka chunka flaming crap but in my quest to get to a hunka hunka burning love I have since changed my diet and started playing basketball again. And, if anyone wants to step onto the court with me, just remember that this 29 yr old that had major backsurgery 5 yrs ago can still dunk on you as I showed a couple of college kids up at the Texas Tech gym last night. I used to get to the rim quick but it seems like I can count to 5 now as I try to fight the laws of gravity on my way to the rim.

Drummond

Yeah, a couple college kids at Tech?????? out west that institution would be considered a junior high school in the Pac-10. Also, the nets out west are not made by Fisher Price and are a bit higher than 4' so you better fly on over if you want to show us your prowess on the court.......LOL.....At least if you, me and PW get stuck in a snowstorm, I will have food and shelter after I gut you both..........Allen Taylor......

Allen, my wife found your brownie points thread and registered and posted some of her thoughts. Might want to take a look. Drummond

Hey
Are you guys serious about this??? just wondering??? Lets see.. Here is story... I used to weigh... 250+ Only problem is that I am 5'6" OUCH... SQUEAL SQUEAL.. basically all kinds of excuses(knees, work,.. blah blah blah).... anyway.. One day I was chasing elk in 15-B... and I was out run by a nice bull... THAT S.O.B. saved my life... I vowed that I would get into shape... SOOOO... I lost about 60 pounds and still working at it... If anybody needs help or support I am here...
j-dawg
I used to be RolloMex

Last pig season I weighed in at 225 plus or minus a few pounds. This year I am at 180 plus or minus a few pounds daily. All that being said I would like to be 170 plus or minus a few pounds so I still have a lot of work to do. Hopefully I can be 170 by August. Arizona bear hunts in August and Spetember made me a believer in cardio and losing weight. Nothing hurts like 107 degree 5 mile uphill hikes with 50 pounds of crap on your back!! The good news is it is mostly water your packing around and the way back to the truck is mostly downhill. :)

Bret Mattausch

well,I'm down to about 240 now, I had a touch of flu this weekend...I'm still trying to kick it, but I hope it soon. That's a quick weight loss program, I'll tell you! Hopefully I can kick this thing by tomorrow and get back to 250 plus...

Scott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom