Well the wind has hammered but it lets down for a day~TURKEY TIME

RioHuntNutt!

Welp its that time of year and the spring thunder is sounding off in every corner of the great state and though duty had me strapped in the office , it looks like the hard work has paid off and my boss is giving me the "green light" to go chase the feathered foe for the rest of the week. As normal will load the fishing rods to wet a line once I'm made a fool of a time or two.....Best to ya all my Monster Muleys peepz!!
PS SHARE THE PICS OF YOUR BIRDS,...
PSS If you would like to send me areas of roosted birds , scouts honor I won't tell anyone , and I really was a cub scout...

Welp its that time of year and the spring thunder is sounding off in every corner of the great state and though duty had me strapped in the office , it looks like the hard work has paid off and my boss is giving me the "green light" to go chase the feathered foe for the rest of the week. As normal will load the fishing rods to wet a line once I'm made a fool of a time or two.....Best to ya all my Monster Muleys peepz!!
PSS If you would like to send me areas of roosted birds , scouts honor I won't tell anyone , and I really was a cub scout...
Good luck Bud

IMG_0187.jpeg

Rio, coming to hunt unit 34/36 this Sunday. If you’re around, I’d love to meet up and hunt with you, coming alone and coming in blind! Lol

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom