Welp guess resisting arrest is officially legal

Why would anyone want to become an officer in the world we live in or want to continue as one. I smell a pay raise for our Leo’s
My wife worked in hr for a large city and the turnover for law enforcement is incredible, between higher paying entities poaching officers or cops just sick of the crap they have to deal with. Where I work we have hiring bonuses now because no one is interested

I don’t want to undervalue the fact that a life was taken. A life is a life, but what she did was purely an accident. Does that mean there shouldn’t be any negative consequences? No. But prison or a felony conviction? Why don’t we ever talk about the fact that the officer in these situations is a human. Most got into the job after being just normal people like everyone else. Cops receive budgets that are under funded. This results in training budgets being the first things cuts. Lack of training, lack of relevant compensation and the prevalence of negative media attention make it ne of the crappiest and most politicized jobs out there. The job attracts 21 year olds and due to lack of pay and compensation that would otherwise attract more qualified applicants with relevant life experience, we are stuck with hiring kids to do a man’s job and then we complain that they messed up. I get that she was a veteran and on the job for a really long time. Does that make her less human? I’d dare say it makes her more.

Civically, the city should lose their shirts here, but criminally… my God, I don’t think this was the route to go.

We need some middle ground here.

My kids know that if they ever get pulled over by the police and they are not at fault, do what the officers says regardless. It's common knowledge. However, if this was my child and an officer shot my child with a gun thinking they had grabbed their taser, I'd be looking for justice. She was negligent and someone died. Hopefully she only gets 10 years so she can pay her debt and get out to complete her life as she sees fit. Pretty sad all around.

I love seeing the murals honoring this piece of chit that died. Gee how could his death been avoidable? Get rid of the big racist cops or just maybe don’t fight two cops snd try and drive away while there half in your car dragging your ignorant ass out. Comply with orders and 99 times out of 100 no weapons come out

I don’t want to undervalue the fact that a life was taken. A life is a life, but what she did was purely an accident. Does that mean there shouldn’t be any negative consequences? No. But prison or a felony conviction? Why don’t we ever talk about the fact that the officer in these situations is a human. Most got into the job after being just normal people like everyone else. Cops receive budgets that are under funded. This results in training budgets being the first things cuts. Lack of training, lack of relevant compensation and the prevalence of negative media attention make it ne of the crappiest and most politicized jobs out there. The job attracts 21 year olds and due to lack of pay and compensation that would otherwise attract more qualified applicants with relevant life experience, we are stuck with hiring kids to do a man’s job and then we complain that they messed up. I get that she was a veteran and on the job for a really long time. Does that make her less human? I’d dare say it makes her more.

Civically, the city should lose their shirts here, but criminally… my God, I don’t think this was the route to go.

We need some middle ground here.
Bullshit it was no accident she knew exactly what weapon she grabbed it was an intentional shooting i hope she gets the MAXIMUM allowed under the law then hopefully. They find her hanging by her neck in her cell

Bullshit it was no accident she knew exactly what weapon she grabbed it was an intentional shooting i hope she gets the MAXIMUM allowed under the law then hopefully. They find her hanging by her neck in her cell
wow....you must not have seen how HOT she is.....

No. No it wasn’t intentional. I hope you have a nice day. Talk to a therapist. I feel bad for whatever happened to you as a child.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom