Western Kansas Whitetail and Mule Deer

Orion_23

First off, thanks to all of you that responded to a post I had a couple months ago in response to a ranch I leased in South Dakota. I’m hoping everyone will have great hunts in the years to come. I mentioned at the end of the post that I may be needing some hunters on a Kansas lease and I am indeed for this year’s season.

A buddy of mine and I have leased 1800 acres of Arkansas River bottom and an additional 5500 acres of prairie ground in the draws and Sandhills of far Western Kansas up against the Colorado border. The river ground in separated into 6 different parcels in which each one has 1/2 to 1 mile of river frontage.

The ground is in Unit 17 which has historically been a 100% draw. There are feeders and stands on all the parcels. A local friend helps run cameras and the feeders. Everything will be set and ready to go. You will be provided with maps and existing stand locations as well as being updated with the most recent information from our trail cameras. There is a local hotel or very nice cabins right on the state line to stay in.

We are only booking 6 hunters total. We have two archers committed to the first week of November. So any dates after November 8th through rifle season are open. The hunts will be a full 7 days.

The pictures below show the potential of what can be on our leases. The first two bucks were shot on back to back years. The third buck is what we would we would consider to be an average deer for the properties was shot in 2019. The fourth buck was also killed in 2019. Hunters should have the opportunity at a mature 140 plus deer. The possibility of a world class whitetail exists here. These properties have only been very selectively bowhunted the last few years.

I have also included an aerial of a parcel on the river that provides an example of a typical section.

We are asking $3200 for a 7 day bowhunt and $3500 for a 7 day rifle hunt. Hunters will have first right of refusal on the same dates the following season. We are not looking to profit as we are keeping the number of hunters low. We want quality deer and happy hunters to develop relationships for years to come on property we can control and manage.

If anyone is fortunate enough to draw a mule deer stamp good for Unit 17 please call as well. We traditionally have mature mule deer roaming through our prairie ground.

Please call or text if you have interest.

Thank you,

Ashley
814-490-2873

ADCFBC62-01DD-4EF2-A030-489521D3948F.jpeg

72A30C8C-F545-431E-9C85-F551692089F5.png

4372089E-F810-4FBB-A135-A5E55C8D57BF.jpeg

11E7DEAB-85E1-4068-A01A-0B1DF9EAE1F1.jpeg

CB0F5E19-C8E2-428C-ADFE-29B21CD7D9EF.png

Last edited:

Orion_23

Hello everyone, the hunts have been filled for the year. In the event that none of us draw a mule deer stamp good for Unit 17 in Western Kansas, I will post a few pics of what we have when we get the cameras rolling.

If you are interested for future years, please save my number and send me a text. We would like a couple hunters for each season with those that do hunt having first opportunity to come back.

Thanks!

Ashley

Orion_23

I am reposting since the Kansas draw came out. No one in our group drew the Unit 17 Mule Deer Stamp. We have approximately 6k acres of prairie that usually has 2-3 good mule deer on it (170 plus). Please call me if you drew the tag and would be interested.

Orion_23

Back again fellas. Our early muzzleloader hunter did not draw a Whitetail tag for Unit 17. First time ever that the draw wasn’t 100%. In fact, a bow guy missed out as well. All this being said the opportunity is to be the only one muzzleloader hunting 6 parcels totally over 1600 acres of river frontage for the entire season. Aerials, stands, trail cam pics, feeders all in place. $3500 to hunt and have right of refusal for the following year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Hunts & Tags Classifieds

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep, grouse, waterfowl, bobcat and coyote hunts.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Clear Creek Hunting

Offering mule deer and elk hunts on private ranches in Utah. Guaranteed licenses.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

San Juan River Outfitters

Guided trophy mule deer and elk hunts. Archery and rifle hunting adventures available.

Rough Country Outfitting

Providing world class hunting adventures for mule deer, moose, whitetail, black bear, wolf and coyote.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Top Bottom