Western lion adventures

M

maximus

Hey HoundDawg it's nice to see you popped back in. I got your lion video last week great video. I enjoyed it from start to finish. You guys put up some cats. I'm just getting started in hounds and was talking to a guy I got one of my dogs from about this video and he knew you. Small world. Speaking of small worlds there is also a few unwed mothers here in Sevier Co. that talk about a smooth talking hounddawg that passed through years ago. I hope they don't recognize you on this video. Good luck and great video. :eek:

maximus

Dude,

Are you the famous guy they call Maximus Longus Dongus? Hey thanks for the kind words except you'll have to give Ed Hunter credit for both the bear and lion videos.

I had absolutely nothing to do with the production of those. I just pitched in some footage but he made those videos.

Say, are you the fella that showed up at Kirk's house with a video and bought a dog? If so, I told my buddy to get that dog and he's been thinkin' hard about it... but too late now.

He actually drove down there one day and looked at the dog but couldn't decide. I hope he works out for you...

As for those unwed mothers in Sevier, much as I'd like to take credit, my paternity insurance just expired so I'm not talking.

Besides, at my age it's highly unlikely. My nickname is HoundDawg but my real name is Holden Limpwood. I'm afraid you'd best look elsewhere for those DNA tests. If the kids is REAL ugly... I mean mule ugly... you might give Kevin a holler and tell him to anty up... or maybe to stop antying up!!! ;-)

-Dawg

Dawg

If I was you I think I would be renewing my paternity insurance now that you and Ed are making movies.;-) But anyway great footage and Ed did an excellent job putting it together.

That famous maximus longus dongus must be some other feller. I'm known as the not so famous maximus lostis dongis.:eek: But I am the kid (probally around your age) that bought Mac from Kirk. He was saying that he might be related to one of your dogs. Was it one of them on the video?

I though your real name was Holdon Driftinwood but that might be some other feller.:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom