Weyerhauser permit

I bought my first one this year. Anyone ever hunt Millicoma? Hope I did the right thing. (Not looking for spots, just having a little buyers remorse).

Every year. The permit I buy borders our property so it's a no-brainer. I hike the roads in the mornings to get in shape for bow season, fish in the creeks and lakes, hunt big game, grouse, quail, etc., camp with my family, and even duck and goose hunt in the winter. AND there's not yahoos flying around every corner during the rifle seasons when my wife hunts. Some people hate on Weyerhauser shutting their lands down to permit only but here's my take: If you have the means/desire to spend $150-$550 on a permit to recreate, then you're probably not going to leave trash, vandalize signs or gates, or be idiotic enough to start a fire or do things to risk starting a fire during fire season. Hell most of the people would go out of their way to put out a smolder if need be. It's private land and it was a PRIVILAGE to be able to act like you owned the place 10 years ago. I actually love the fact that they went to the permit system.

Back
Top Bottom