What a season!

Huntnful

I was able to fill all six of my tags for 2022. In New Mexico, Utah, California, Idaho and Nebraska. The elk tags were both draw tags, solo, on public land. The CA tags were basically OTC and solo on public land. ID was OTC public land. Nebraska was OTC private land! And my last hunt of the year was with my dad! I sure did love doing that hunt with him! We got him a great buck on first day. And I went to the 7th day before killing a 4x1 cull buck, which was my first buck with my dad by my side!
753A5BCC-0E29-4C35-86FF-E9971B502A33.jpeg

IMG_0324.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_1287.jpeg

IMG_1738.jpeg

IMG_1846.jpeg

Thanks guys!!

The season dates and tags just landed perfectly to allow me to put in a lot of hunting effort. I have a super cool boss. And an amazing, soon to be wife that understands my addiction haha. Put her through 3 seasons of 60-100 days of hunting. Figured I better put a ring on it ? .

Also, just secured my second deer tag for 2023!! That Idaho system SUCKS though hahaha.

What an amazing year! Congrats and well done, great to see you finish it up with your pops!

thanks, my son is in high school and we keep talking about jobs that will allow him the time and funds to pursue his hunting goals.

Wish I would have factored that more into my work decision. All should be good if I can make it another few years and pull they tags I want.

thanks, my son is in high school and we keep talking about jobs that will allow him the time and funds to pursue his hunting goals.

Wish I would have factored that more into my work decision. All should be good if I can make it another few years and pull they tags I want.
Welding has been solid for me dude. Definitely recommend it. Specifically pipe welding. Get in at a young age, save and invest your money, and get out at a young age!

Awesome season man. Here’s to more success in 2023!
Also, way to set the right precedent with the incoming boss! :D

Haha I do hunt quite a bit, but I make sure it’s my only Hobby. Only way I can commit that much time to it! Work, Family things, honey dues and help with house cleaning for 8 months and then hunt off an on for 4 months. Not a bad deal!!

congrats again on a helluva season. really love the efficiency of this last one, what'd it take ya about two days?? nice job!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom