WHAT ABOUT THIS SHOT???

Congrats on a fantastic buck! Shooter worked hard & held out for a dandy buck. From the angle we see on the video, the shot looked a little risky and, if I was showing this video in Hunter Safety, this scenario would have been a "No Shot" example. Glad it turned out ok. Again, Congrats to the shooter on a fine buck.

Have ya’ll forgotten why there ain’t any deer around?!

It aint risky when a buck of that caliber is at stake!

Just take out the whole herd till he drops!

Then edit for the youtubes big money and the insta-fame!

Ha ha betcha his guide almost had a heart attack and why do these guys have to put that cruddy music on there videos just ain't natural

If it was I wouldn’t have burned the tag on that buck.
Just saying
Look at the video then the pics
Great photography....

Didn’t someone post this already a year or two back old news but yes close I wouldn’t have shot at that moment

That is the 2019 Colorado Governor tag buck. This Brandon guy has a lot of money it seems and pretty much every year he kills 3 220+ bucks, one on the Heaton archery season, one on the Colorado governors tag, and one on a Nevada silverstate tag. Check his Instagram out if ALOT of cool big money deer.

Good on him I say, I’d be spending that money the same way if I had it!

That's some big time tunnel vision right there. I don't think the shooter even saw the doe moving into the line of fire.

Congrats on a fantastic buck! Shooter worked hard & held out for a dandy buck. From the angle we see on the video, the shot looked a little risky and, if I was showing this video in Hunter Safety, this scenario would have been a "No Shot" example. Glad it turned out ok. Again, Congrats to the shooter on a fine buck.
Definitely a no shoot situation. Around 11:00 and 11:30 were much better options, but musta been outta range.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom