What are Mark's chances of being Governor?

IF that is the case, I apologize for going on the defensive.

However, "The other thing I know as fact is that the ones that fall for their lies year after year are weak minded or in some cases to cowardly think for themselves" seemed directed and although I swore I was out of the conversation I jumped back in.

Enli
There's only 2 things you said that are actually fact. 1) You've never met Trump and 2) people lined up to kiss his azz. The rest you are certainly entitled to believe.

If you think I'm evil or too cowardly to think for myself that's pretty presumptuous, you've never met me and about all you know about me is that I'm against a ban on abortion, that I think Trump is causing more harm than good, that I don't think elections are being stolen, and that I like to hunt.
Can guarantee you I'm not an evil person, I'm not a babykiller as Bugle may believe. I've never played a partner in an abortion and am strongly against late term abortions, but I'm not absolute enough to think there aren't rare medical situations where that awful decision has be be considered. As I've stated, there's probably a compromise out there that will appeal to most, extremes will never be satisfied.
I tried to state previously that fear of some extreme stances on abortion cost Republicans votes in this election, THAT IS FACT. Widespread concern about Donald Trump cost Republicans votes, THAT IS ALSO FACT. In regard to the voter fraud, seems convienent how candidates talk the most about it after they lost a race, don't hear much about it when they win. Talk of widespread voter fraud cost Republicans votes, maybe it gained some too, but I bet it was a net loss.
I'm sure someone is going to call me a lib, it's not gonna hurt my feelings. What is fact is that I'm a registered Republican, current classification would be a Rino. There plenty of policies on the left I think are BS, but I'm most frustrated with the direction the Republican party is taking because it's where I lean. If you think I'm weak minded because I'm willing to compromise on certain subjects, I think that's unfortunate, compromise is part of life. Pushing aside the moderates in the party seems like a good way to lose in the future because you're gonna need most of that vote to win.
Please…. Enlighten us on where you are getting these FACTS. What you are calling moderate Republicans are ESTABLISHMENT (RNC) republicans! You speak of votes and elections as if they’re ran honestly and fairly! In FACT they’re not! The new norm is “ELECTION MONTH” not ELECTION DAY! The people who are ill informed or just choose to look the other way are where the nations problems lie. The left will just run the theft train as long as it takes to manipulate the ballot count to their advantage, that’s why they’re “ STILL COUNTING “!

Last edited:
Bugle, I won't argue with the list of facts you've already shared. I'd repeat what Bluehair already said earlier in this thread.

If you don't think that abortion, Trump and claims of election fraud (maybe the economy too- a good point for Republicans to hammer) were major issues in this midterm that many people voted on, I don't know what to say.

Bugle, I won't argue with the list of facts you've already shared. I'd repeat what Bluehair already said earlier in this thread.

If you don't think that abortion, Trump and claims of election fraud (maybe the economy too- a good point for Republicans to hammer) were major issues in this midterm that many people voted on, I don't know what to say.
I do not agree so we’ll just agree we disagree and move on.

I see someone who is still kissing his azz…how embarrassing. Trump doesn’t care about you or anyone else who votes for him. The dude is a narcissist who only cares about himself and nearly everyone that he endorsed went down in flames. If you care about conservative policies and want someone that can actually make them a reality then vote Desantis.
I'd vote for Desantis. Of course the communists haven't turned their full smear machine on him yet, but, when they do we will watch the mealy mouth appeasers fold on him to. Sad

There's only 2 things you said that are actually fact. 1) You've never met Trump and 2) people lined up to kiss his azz. The rest you are certainly entitled to believe.

If you think I'm evil or too cowardly to think for myself that's pretty presumptuous, you've never met me and about all you know about me is that I'm against a ban on abortion, that I think Trump is causing more harm than good, that I don't think elections are being stolen, and that I like to hunt.
Can guarantee you I'm not an evil person, I'm not a babykiller as Bugle may believe. I've never played a partner in an abortion and am strongly against late term abortions, but I'm not absolute enough to think there aren't rare medical situations where that awful decision has be be considered. As I've stated, there's probably a compromise out there that will appeal to most, extremes will never be satisfied.
I tried to state previously that fear of some extreme stances on abortion cost Republicans votes in this election, THAT IS FACT. Widespread concern about Donald Trump cost Republicans votes, THAT IS ALSO FACT. In regard to the voter fraud, seems convienent how candidates talk the most about it after they lost a race, don't hear much about it when they win. Talk of widespread voter fraud cost Republicans votes, maybe it gained some too, but I bet it was a net loss.
I'm sure someone is going to call me a lib, it's not gonna hurt my feelings. What is fact is that I'm a registered Republican, current classification would be a Rino. There plenty of policies on the left I think are BS, but I'm most frustrated with the direction the Republican party is taking because it's where I lean. If you think I'm weak minded because I'm willing to compromise on certain subjects, I think that's unfortunate, compromise is part of life. Pushing aside the moderates in the party seems like a good way to lose in the future because you're gonna need most of that vote to win.

I said what I said and not taking any of it back.
Do a self check.
20 years ago would you concede some of the things that politicians are putting out there as normal? Even 10 years ago?
Maybe you would. Most people have just kept lowering the bart.
That has been the process.
There is not a doubt in my mind we have compromised elections.
Biden getting 81 million votes???? Mail in ballots, drop boxes have allowed fraud to become rampant. Im not talking about someone voting twice.
I have been watching elections for years. Very rarely have elections changed drastically overnight. Abesentee ballots typically followed the exit poles. Some minor surprises. Now with the mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, drop box voting we have drastic changes overnight and it always benefits your communists.
I could care less what you want to believe so that you can feel that everything is okay.
Its not okay and its not gonna get better.
I dont vote for republicans any more. I vote against democrats. Establishment republicans wanted the political outsider destroyed because he exposed their corruption as well.
Sad that the pretty faces have convinced you that somehow Trump is worse than those cockroaches. Yea, weak-minded fits the bill. If you are willing to appease these lunatics on the left go ahead. its human nature to hope for the best even if you have to give up your convictions.
Our country is run by evil people and the hand wringers are worried about some billionaire in his 70s that is enough of a narcissist to allow his life to be destroyed to run as president.

We will never get the best and the brightest because they know what the political smear machine will do to their personal lives. Trump is an egomaniac so he was willing to do it.
I dont think Trump is some wonderful guy, but, compared to the crooks running the country he is a saint. The pretty faces on TV told you they are okay so you direct your animosity to the political outsider. Yep, I completely stand by what I originally posted.

Figured you weren't referring the the DC bunch as suggested. I'm not supporting Trump because I think he's an idiot, he's only in it for ego and I DON'T THINK HE'LL WIN GENERAL ELECTIONS.....that seems to be case lately.
Party gonna have to decide on that coming up in the next 2 years.
I will support a guy like Desantis, he's not a moron.

Figured you weren't referring the the DC bunch as suggested. I'm not supporting Trump because I think he's an idiot, he's only in it for ego and I DON'T THINK HE'LL WIN GENERAL ELECTIONS.....that seems to be case lately.
Party gonna have to decide on that coming up in the next 2 years.
I will support a guy like Desantis, he's not a moron.
If they put Desantis through the wringer like they did Trump you will fold on him to most likely.
Hey, it doesn't matter. Im not changing your opinion.
The left has now taken over all of our institutions and if you think that some how the establishment republicans are going to save this country you really are out of touch.
I think we will watch the excruciating demise of this country, and people will continue to give up their beliefs in order to conform.

The establishment will decide who wins elections and you will stare at your phone and blame whoever they tell you to blame.

If they put Desantis through the wringer like they did Trump you will fold on him to most likely.
The left has now taken over all of our institutions and if you think that some how the establishment republicans are going to save this country you really are out of touch.
I think we will watch the excruciating demise of this country, and people will continue to give up their beliefs in order to conform.

The establishment will decide who wins elections and you will stare at your phone and blame whoever they tell you to blame.
I said what I said and not taking any of it back.
Do a self check.
20 years ago would you concede some of the things that politicians are putting out there as normal? Even 10 years ago?
Maybe you would. Most people have just kept lowering the bart.
That has been the process.
There is not a doubt in my mind we have compromised elections.
Biden getting 81 million votes???? Mail in ballots, drop boxes have allowed fraud to become rampant. Im not talking about someone voting twice.
I have been watching elections for years. Very rarely have elections changed drastically overnight. Abesentee ballots typically followed the exit poles. Some minor surprises. Now with the mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, drop box voting we have drastic changes overnight and it always benefits your communists.
I could care less what you want to believe so that you can feel that everything is okay.
Its not okay and its not gonna get better.
I dont vote for republicans any more. I vote against democrats. Establishment republicans wanted the political outsider destroyed because he exposed their corruption as well.
Sad that the pretty faces have convinced you that somehow Trump is worse than those cockroaches. Yea, weak-minded fits the bill. If you are willing to appease these lunatics on the left go ahead. its human nature to hope for the best even if you have to give up your convictions.
Our country is run by evil people and the hand wringers are worried about some billionaire in his 70s that is enough of a narcissist to allow his life to be destroyed to run as president.

We will never get the best and the brightest because they know what the political smear machine will do to their personal lives. Trump is an egomaniac so he was willing to do it.
I dont think Trump is some wonderful guy, but, compared to the crooks running the country he is a saint. The pretty faces on TV told you they are okay so you direct your animosity to the political outsider. Yep, I completely stand by what I originally posted.
25% of the country is far right, 25% of the country is far left and 50% of the country sits in the middle somewhere. Unfortunately the rational 50% of the country has to put up with people like you Paul. The 25 percenters ***** and moan until we are stuck choosing between two geriatric patients. You are supposed to be a “moderator” and instead you are on here calling people evil, corrupt, weak minded..etc, etc, etc for having the nerve to have a different opinion from you. This thread should have died a long time ago and instead you let it drag on for months and let it become this toxic waste of time . You are part of the problem but you’ll never do any self reflection and figure that out on your own…you and Trump are perfect for each other in that regard.

Do you want to know how 2024 will play out? There are 2 options

1) Trump wins the nomination and then loses to literally anyone that the Dems put up against him.

2)Trump loses the nomination and then runs as an independent to screw the Republicans because it’s not about conservative values…it’s always about him. Trump loses as an independent but sucks enough votes away from the Republicans to allow any Democrat to win.

And do you want to know what is really causing all the problems in the US..it’s not the left or the right. It’s social media like this. It allows people like Paul to call someone evil because he is sitting behind a screen and he doesn’t have to look them in the face and say the awful things he does on here, even though the person he’s insulting agrees with him more than he disagrees with him.

Yep ?

Someone once told me a males interest in abortion is inversely proportional to the number of vagina’s he’s actually seen.

A moderator should move this to the political dungeon so we can all play.

25% of the country is far right, 25% of the country is far left and 50% of the country sits in the middle somewhere. Unfortunately the rational 50% of the country has to put up with people like you Paul. The 25 percenters ***** and moan until we are stuck choosing between two geriatric patients. You are supposed to be a “moderator” and instead you are on here calling people evil, corrupt, weak minded..etc, etc, etc for having the nerve to have a different opinion from you. This thread should have died a long time ago and instead you let it drag on for months and let it become this toxic waste of time . You are part of the problem but you’ll never do any self reflection and figure that out on your own…you and Trump are perfect for each other in that regard.

1) Trump wins the nomination and then loses to literally anyone that the Dems put up against him.

2)Trump loses the nomination and then runs as an independent to screw the Republicans because it’s not about conservative values…it’s always about him. Trump loses as an independent but sucks enough votes away from the Republicans to allow any Democrat to win.

And do you want to know what is really causing all the problems in the US..it’s not the left or the right. It’s social media like this. It allows people like Paul to call someone evil because he is sitting behind a screen and he doesn’t have to look them in the face and say the awful things he does on here, even though the person he’s insulting agrees with him more than he disagrees with him.

Anyone that knows me knows that I would say what I just said right to your face. I'll probably be smiling so you can take it any way you want to .
Just because you think you are in a majority of some kind in you mind doesn't make you right.
FYI, I cant delete threads or posts as a moderator.
Thankfully Founder in his wisdom knows that being heavy handed with censorship is a death sentence for any Internet forum. He probably cringes when these types of threads come up, but, he chooses not to silence people.
I haven't posted in this thread probably for a month or so, I also kinda hoped it would go away. Unfortunately, I lose my common sense sometimes and jump into the fray.
You really dont have a clue. Trump is the first candidate not chosen by the establishment probably in our lifetime.
You and your buddy parrot the narrative, not a single original thought in any of your posts.
Like I said before, Im not changing any minds. We probably shouldn't even be discussing this on a state specific hunting forum. However, thankfully we are able to do it.
We can leave it like this or we can continue.

Anyone that knows me knows that I would say what I just said right to your face. I'll probably be smiling so you can take it any way you want to .
Just because you think you are in a majority of some kind in you mind doesn't make you right.
FYI, I cant delete threads or posts as a moderator.
Thankfully Founder in his wisdom knows that being heavy handed with censorship is a death sentence for any Internet forum. He probably cringes when these types of threads come up, but, he chooses not to silence people.
I haven't posted in this thread probably for a month or so, I also kinda hoped it would go away. Unfortunately, I lose my common sense sometimes and jump into the fray.
You really dont have a clue. Trump is the first candidate not chosen by the establishment probably in our lifetime.
You and your buddy parrot the narrative, not a single original thought in any of your posts.
Like I said before, Im not changing any minds. We probably shouldn't even be discussing this on a state specific hunting forum. However, thankfully we are able to do it.
We can leave it like this or we can continue.
Cool…I’m off tomorrow. Shoot me your number and we can meet up. I’ll meet you anywhere you want.

I’m gonna teach you a lesson I learned a long time ago.

Looks like we got a few new members who jump on here to make a stink. And will never be seen again in a few weeks.

I feel one of the major problems with this country turning liberal is the schools. Nowadays both parents have to work and our children spend more time per day being brain washed then they do at home. Same goes for giving all children a trophy so the losers don’t feel bad.

Looks like we got a few new members who jump on here to make a stink. And will never be seen again in a few weeks.

I feel one of the major problems with this country turning liberal is the schools. Nowadays both parents have to work and our children spend more time per day being brain washed then they do at home. Same goes for giving all children a trophy so the losers don’t feel bad.
Amen!

Don't waste your time trying to talk logic/reality with people like NMPaul & BUGLEnmIN. They are too far gone - you can only pray and hope they see reality some day..

DD4B8EB9-E9A4-4D7E-BBB7-247B375CFEFC.jpeg

Biden can keep the Whitehouse so long as the Senate and House have enough conservative minded people to keep his senile ass at bay...

Don't waste your time trying to talk logic/reality with people like NMPaul & BUGLEnmIN. They are too far gone - you can only pray and hope they see reality some day..
Cool story, actually tired of foreseeing what would happen the last 5-6 years and then it happens. If that means I dont see reality then I guess we have different definitions of reality.

McConnell had his chance to end it and chickened out. He even said in the Senate chambers that Trump was responsible for his actions and that he could be held "accountable" in the "criminal justice system" and that "former presidents are not immune."

If he would've convicted in the Senate Trial, McConnell would almost certainly have the majority right now. He made his bed, now he can sleep in it.

All his supporters are going to eventually have to make a decision to vote for either Trump or DeSantis. The voters will decide where the GOP goes from here.
Not arguing for or against Trump. But history shows you are wrong oN this. Jimmy Carter….
RNC abandoned Nixon for having done the same thing that Obama/Clinton did with Trump just using the FBI and falsified documents to do so as opposed to private contractors. Nixon was removed and we ended with the least capable president prior to Biden. Senate and House both democrat until 1980.

Last edited:
Not arguing for or against Trump. But history shows you are wrong oN this. Jimmy Carter….
RNC abandoned Nixon for having done the same thing that Obama/Clinton did with Trump just using the FBI and falsified documents to do so as opposed to private contractors. Nixon was removed and we ended with the least capable president prior to Biden. Senate and House both democrat until 1980.
I can't decipher your post.

But to clarify, Nixon wasn't removed, he resigned to avoid removal. He was not impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate. Trump was impeached by the House, but the Senate didn't have the votes to convict.

If McConnell would've supported a conviction in the Senate, it likely would've prevailed, and Trump would have been barred from ever holding federal office. That's my point when I say McConnell made his bed, he had his chance to forever keep Trump off the ballot and didn't do it.

Never paid much attention to Pence until the last debates when he spoke against legs up. I thought he handled himself well. Not sure how he would be as President though.

Never paid much attention to Pence until the last debates when he spoke against legs up. I thought he handled himself well. Not sure how he would be as President though.
Just another deep stater!

“LEGS UP” ???? that’s hilarious ?

I didn’t realize that’s what they preach at a trump rally.

I was wondering why he didn’t get 100% support from the attendees at his own rally. Hugo Chavez is making a meme right now :ROFLMAO:
I was expecting to see Trump boasting something like 118%, with "DeSanctimonious" in that 25% range and all the others at 1-2%. That would've been closer to reality.

It’s hilarious you think 2024 hasn’t already been decided.

When you have 75% of the country saying we are on the wrong path and still “vote” for most of those in the same party leading the country to a dumpster fire…yeah, something isn’t right.

Do you know what is causing all the problems in this country? Weak minded people who can’t think for themselves and believe whatever they are told on social media….which, btw, is skewed heavily in one direction on ALL issues. It’s not social media itself, it’s how social media (almost all media) is influenced by one party and what they are alllowed to say or coverup. Hunters laptop and Russian collusion are just two examples. Be honest, if any of the **** that Biden or his family are accused of would have been named Trump…can you even imagine the **** storm of hearings, committees, news coverage, etc.

Just as an experiment I’d love to see 2 election cycles where in person voting was the only way to vote. Sure would be interesting to see the outcome.

Honestly, both parties don’t give a rats ass about us. Neither one of them is “working for the people”. With that being said I vote for the ones who don’t want to take my guns, censor speech, or ruin my business.

When you have 75% of the country saying we are on the wrong path and still “vote” for most of those in the same party leading the country to a dumpster fire…yeah, something isn’t right.

Do you know what is causing all the problems in this country? Weak minded people who can’t think for themselves and believe whatever they are told on social media….which, btw, is skewed heavily in one direction on ALL issues. It’s not social media itself, it’s how social media (almost all media) is influenced by one party and what they are alllowed to say or coverup. Hunters laptop and Russian collusion are just two examples. Be honest, if any of the **** that Biden or his family are accused of would have been named Trump…can you even imagine the **** storm of hearings, committees, news coverage, etc.

Just as an experiment I’d love to see 2 election cycles where in person voting was the only way to vote. Sure would be interesting to see the outcome.

Honestly, both parties don’t give a rats ass about us. Neither one of them is “working for the people”. With that being said I vote for the ones who don’t want to take my guns, censor speech, or ruin my business.

Told myself I would stay off this thread. LOL. But you nailed it especially the part about neither parties caring one rats ass about us.

F82B964B-D08E-4A61-A65E-E5D4C7A16873.jpeg

? NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Last edited:

Actually, what's really wrong with this country is people actually think gov't is in charge and have some kind of mystical source of power. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Actually, what's really wrong with this country is people actually think gov't is in charge and have some kind of mystical source of power. Nothing could be further from the truth.
exactly, people need to start disregarding what they read/hear in social media because those are the things they WANT us to hear. Keep us fighting against each other so we don’t join forces and really make shtf. Divide and conquer is very much alive and well.

Sooner people start realizing those who we elect work for US the better off we’ll be.

Black folks and Native Americans been saying that for generations.

You suppose if I wandered in to Mar a Largo, I could just march my redneck a$$ over to the Stable Genious and pull up a chair and join in the racist banter? You know, like that other guy.

Trump is a moron.
Pot calling the kettle BLACK ??
Except in this case the kettle is genius…..

Morons who talk about racism in America are some of the most misinformed people!
Systemic racism wouldn’t exist …….
IF YOU PEOPLE WOULD TURN OFF THE MSM!

Pot calling the kettle BLACK ??
Except in this case the kettle is genius…..

Morons who talk about racism in America are some of the most misinformed people!
Systemic racism wouldn’t exist …….
IF YOU PEOPLE WOULD TURN OFF THE MSM!
See, and here is the primary difference between trump supporters and the rest of us……..I call trump a moron because of the avalanche of stupidity flowing from his delusional world, and your rebuttal is to call me a moron.

I doubt you even see the difference :( You deserve the hell you have chosen to live in.✌️

See, and here is the primary difference between trump supporters and the rest of us……..I call trump a moron because of the avalanche of stupidity flowing from his delusional world, and your rebuttal is to call me a moron.

I doubt you even see the difference :( You deserve the hell you have chosen to live in.✌️
That’s your own conviction partner!
I did not call YOU a moron! If the shoe fits ??‍♂️
N I believe you mean difference between US and the few of YOU! ??✌?

68E1B527-ED5C-4955-BEAE-557452B7587A.jpeg

This is STILL happening tomorrow.

$2,499 to attend... speakers include:

-Money launderer SBF (no prison?)

-Corrupt NYC Mayor Eric Adams

-BlackRock CEO Larry Fink

-Communist TikTok CEO Shou Chew

-"Nothing Burger" Van Jones

-Traitor Mike Pence

-Corrupt US treasurer Janet Yellen

-Soulless cyborg Mark Zuckerberg

-Corrupt money launderer Zelensky

What an event! Definitely not evil or a clear outline of how these evil POS "humans" are clearly working together and pushing their shared agenda on the world...

View attachment 95259
This is STILL happening tomorrow.

$2,499 to attend... speakers include:

-Money launderer SBF (no prison?)

-Corrupt NYC Mayor Eric Adams

-BlackRock CEO Larry Fink

-Communist TikTok CEO Shou Chew

-"Nothing Burger" Van Jones

-Traitor Mike Pence

-Corrupt US treasurer Janet Yellen

-Soulless cyborg Mark Zuckerberg

-Corrupt money launderer Zelensky

What an event! Definitely not evil or a clear outline of how these evil POS "humans" are clearly working together and pushing their shared agenda on the world...
What "agenda" are Bibi and Pence pushing? Why do you say Pence is a traitor?

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
What "agenda" are Bibi and Pence pushing? Why do you say Pence is a traitor?

View attachment 95267
Centerfire, I borrowed the below post from our friend FLYJUNKY12 from Oregon . Ground zero for your left wing whack job agenda.

The fact that someone from a state like oregon grasps the concepts that you can NOT just shows the level of intelligence and intellect that you lack in the happenings of this country !
This far down the road and the questions you’re asking shows the ignorance you and your independent ( lefty) friends suffer from! Wasn’t it you that started this thread? Shortly after I posted the reply stating RONCHETTI CAN NOT WIN
Your reply was “ I DONT SEE HOW HE CAN NOT WIN”
I again stated “ HE WILL NOT WIN BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED “

Yet you’re still here asking the STUPEDIST QUESTIONS that most with common sense already know the answer to! This is the last time I engage in conversation with you or any intellectually immature left wingers here. I can literally have more intelligent conversations with my 7 year old daughter.
What I find absolutely hilarious is your profile picture is Rip ??? you watch a show that literally portrays the world we live in and yet can’t grasp the concept these people sold us out!
John Dutton fires the whole lot of advisors in the last episode and he tells the one guy
“THE THING THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME IS YOU’RE SERIOUS , YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOUR NOT JOKING “
That guy is literally You and the 3 other lefties in this entire forum!

READ THIS ???????????? it’s borrowed from our friend in Oregon. It’s ? accurate

Last edited:
@ Centerfire
Here is a fellow New Mexican who happens to be an attorney and has been fighting two years for this country not just here but in multiple states. Watch this video and see what people who have done research and have engaged in the fight look like.

I would bet the chicken farm comment went right over your head…

Last edited:
Centerfire, I borrowed the below post from our friend FLYJUNKY12 from Oregon . Ground zero for your left wing whack job agenda.

The fact that someone from a state like oregon grasps the concepts that you can NOT just shows the level of intelligence and intellect that you lack in the happenings of this country !
This far down the road and the questions you’re asking shows the ignorance you and your independent ( lefty) friends suffer from! Wasn’t it you that started this thread? Shortly after I posted the reply stating RONCHETTI CAN NOT WIN
Your reply was “ I DONT SEE HOW HE CAN NOT WIN”
I again stated “ HE WILL NOT WIN BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED “

Yet you’re still here asking the STUPEDIST QUESTIONS that most with common sense already know the answer to! This is the last time I engage in conversation with you or any intellectually immature left wingers here. I can literally have more intelligent conversations with my 7 year old daughter.
What I find absolutely hilarious is your profile picture is Rip ??? you watch a show that literally portrays the world we live in and yet can’t grasp the concept these people sold us out!
John Dutton fires the whole lot of advisors in the last episode and he tells the one guy
“THE THING THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME IS YOU’RE SERIOUS , YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOUR NOT JOKING “
That guy is literally You and the 3 other lefties in this entire forum!

READ THIS ???????????? it’s borrowed from our friend in Oregon. It’s ? accurate

You are all over the place here..... The original topic "What are Mark's chances of being governor"?... has morphed into many things so let's back up a bit and get back to the two questions I had asked...

What "agenda" are Bibi and Pence pushing? Why do you say Pence is a traitor? Give us some examples..

Next:
I wasn't talking about elections, voting, etc.... but let's look back into this forum/topic and go over a few things. Following the Primary, when Mark got the nod, you claimed Soros backed Mark so he could win. In reality Mark won because he was more "centered" and not extreme Right. Mark had TV recognition, charisma, amongst other things going for him which gave him a decent chance to beat MLG (a better chance than the other Repub candidates). Mark worked hard, debated well, and did all he could. Did he lose because the voting was "rigged"... Absolutely Not - You conspiracy theory extremists will go to your graves claiming this is the reason, but in reality it is due to something more simple... NM has a high population of hispanics and native americans who lean Left. The key to win NM is to capture the moderate dems & independents in order to tip the scales to the Right (ie, Susana M..) It doesn't hurt to put up a candidate who is from NM and has tan colored skin (just sayin)..

Most logical people on here are all in on ensuring elections are fair and if the only way to come to an agreement is to vote in person then there better be some arrangements/changes so everyone can get to the voting locations. If you have to give everyone off of work on Tuesday and even Monday then so be it. Must also provide some sort of transportation for folks who do not drive, cannot drive, etc... Logistically this all would be a challenge, but if its the only way to convince a certain percentage of the population that elections are legit then maybe its worth a shot. Speaking of "rigged" elections, why didn't the dems go ahead and rig up a few more spots so that they could have won the House? I guess, they were happy enough with just "rigging" it up to squeak out the Senate.

Yellowstone is entertaining for sure - the part where the advisor wants John to support the removal of sagebrush to put in solar panels but wants to end oil exploration to help the sage-grouse was hillarious. What a dirty game of money and agendas politics is - I agree with you 100% with regard to both parties not giving a rats a$$ about the working people (us)... but politicians sure do enjoy pitting us against each other and watching us argue, etc...
I realize we will have different opinions etc.. and we can agree to disagree, but I must say that is one FANTASTIC BUCK you got last January and recently got back from the taxi!! I think everyone can agree on that. Congrats!

You are all over the place here..... The original topic "What are Mark's chances of being governor"?... has morphed into many things so let's back up a bit and get back to the two questions I had asked...

What "agenda" are Bibi and Pence pushing? Why do you say Pence is a traitor? Give us some examples..

Next:
I wasn't talking about elections, voting, etc.... but let's look back into this forum/topic and go over a few things. Following the Primary, when Mark got the nod, you claimed Soros backed Mark so he could win. In reality Mark won because he was more "centered" and not extreme Right. Mark had TV recognition, charisma, amongst other things going for him which gave him a decent chance to beat MLG (a better chance than the other Repub candidates). Mark worked hard, debated well, and did all he could. Did he lose because the voting was "rigged"... Absolutely Not - You conspiracy theory extremists will go to your graves claiming this is the reason, but in reality it is due to something more simple... NM has a high population of hispanics and native americans who lean Left. The key to win NM is to capture the moderate dems & independents in order to tip the scales to the Right (ie, Susana M..) It doesn't hurt to put up a candidate who is from NM and has tan colored skin (just sayin)..

Most logical people on here are all in on ensuring elections are fair and if the only way to come to an agreement is to vote in person then there better be some arrangements/changes so everyone can get to the voting locations. If you have to give everyone off of work on Tuesday and even Monday then so be it. Must also provide some sort of transportation for folks who do not drive, cannot drive, etc... Logistically this all would be a challenge, but if its the only way to convince a certain percentage of the population that elections are legit then maybe its worth a shot. Speaking of "rigged" elections, why didn't the dems go ahead and rig up a few more spots so that they could have won the House? I guess, they were happy enough with just "rigging" it up to squeak out the Senate.

Yellowstone is entertaining for sure - the part where the advisor wants John to support the removal of sagebrush to put in solar panels but wants to end oil exploration to help the sage-grouse was hillarious. What a dirty game of money and agendas politics is - I agree with you 100% with regard to both parties not giving a rats a$$ about the working people (us)... but politicians sure do enjoy pitting us against each other and watching us argue, etc...
I realize we will have different opinions etc.. and we can agree to disagree, but I must say that is one FANTASTIC BUCK you got last January and recently got back from the taxi!! I think everyone can agree on that. Congrats!
You have no common sense brother if you’re asking those questions this late in the game , your basically hopeless at this point. Not as a person by all means just your understanding of the politics in the world we live in .
I stated Mark was funded by Soros to take the money to either win or lose!
I’m going to be honest Bedonie was the best candidate on the ballot , you can’t win against the bottomless pit of corrupt democratic money!
Did Mark lose because of the rigging of an election ?
? he did. We watched the same attorney in the video I posted live stream the count and we witnessed him pulling ahead by large margins only for the numbers to be inverted and her to regain the lead.
Every race that was slow walked was the dems best attempt to make up the votes they needed to fabricate in order to win , not just here but nation wide. In many cases it worked ! We should have had the house by a land slide , yet 3 weeks later the count is still happening and MAGICALLY the democratic candidate is pulling ahead ? that’s where common sense tells MOST people this is wrong. We won the house but only because those states couldn’t fabricate enough votes in time to swing it blue! They made damn sure not to lose the senate because they know that JOE AND THE HOE would be gone ! Not to mention the recorded data and testimony of the people involved. It boils down to digging under the main stream and finding the truth . I’ve been at it for 3 years , including attending county commission meetings around the state. Have you?
Torrance county just two months ago unearthed a plethora of discrepancies ONLY ON THE REPUBLICAN BALLOT! I don’t remember seeing you at that meeting?

Why is Pence a traitor???? One glance at the people on that poster and that tells you what you need to know.
All my “conspiracy theories” are now conspiracies!
80% of the country agree we’re headed in the wrong direction
15% of the idiots think the current administration is doing well
5% no comment
And yet in the midterms the failing party prevailed ? No sir! I won’t buy that for a second!

Thanks on the buck ! He’s gonna be hard to beat! Only chance I have is if I draw that tag again! Hopefully next year ??

Last edited:
Hey BUGLENMin, wtf is up with the private message to me?? Takes a seriously uptight MF'er to send some dude a crazy PM out of the blue for no reason....

That's some first class troll shite right there, man!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey BUGLENMin, wtf is up with the private message to me?? Takes a seriously uptight MF'er to send some dude a crazy PM out of the blue for no reason....

That's some first class troll shite right there, man!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sorry dude I was driving and somehow replied to you ??‍♂️
Disregard ??

I can't decipher your post.

But to clarify, Nixon wasn't removed, he resigned to avoid removal. He was not impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate. Trump was impeached by the House, but the Senate didn't have the votes to convict.

If McConnell would've supported a conviction in the Senate, it likely would've prevailed, and Trump would have been barred from ever holding federal office. That's my point when I say McConnell made his bed, he had his chance to forever keep Trump off the ballot and didn't do it.
Nixon resigned because the republicans made it clear they weren't going to back him. McConnell made it clear he had Trumps back.
If McConnell had not supported Trump Impeachment or resignation would have happened and either way the Republican party would be just as devastated as with Nixon.
That's the history - learn from it

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom