What are you folks doing tonight?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I'm cleaning up and reorganizing my shooting stuff. Been sorting boxes of primer and powder and decided to put all my handgun stuff and all my rifle stuff into two different rooms. Found an old pair of HK flare launchers I had long ago forgotten about. Gonna move my dillon square deal B onto it's own bench; maybe keep the 550 there too just for my .500 and .450 BFRs. Then let the old green girl have a rightful place of honor on my new bench in the rifle room.

Lumpy and his beautiful wife bought us lunch today......just done sleeping it off and thinking about what a great hour and a half of conversation we had .....

Hung a new light over the reloading bench in my shop. Stacked wood for the week, enjoy a brar and tater salad meal, and watched Quigley Down Under. Took a nap too. Mighty fine day if I don't say!

Last edited:
Started with The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, moved into Quigley Down Under, now Rango. Perhaps a little to good tonight.

Lumpy Showed Up in KALI?

There's No way what needed to be Discussed Happened in an Hour & a Half!

Lumpy and his beautiful wife bought us lunch today......just done sleeping it off and thinking about what a great hour and a half of conversation we had .....

I worked until 6(us greedy, rich, buisness owners, that's how we roll), called home to Mrs. She was doing my buisness taxes. Figured it was a good time to go visit my Mom for a few hours?

Stayed up after Mrs so Icould assemble her valentines present. That's right flat brimmers, the Mrs is getting a nice, super cushy, lumbar support office chair for the home office. Roses will be dead next week, that chair keeps delivering for years. That's the key to your woman's heart, comfortable chairs, and PJ,s. I covered both,???? Betting kids get sent to bed early, the cats get kicked out, the lights get dimmed, and we........fall asleep, cuz we both are working Monday? Sexy!!!

I mushed thru the snow to plug the backhoe in. Woke up this morning to at least one down tree. Drifts are 4’ high and rising.
3A0E72C5-4FC9-4471-8690-BF041C5BC791.jpeg

Hey Hossy!

Don't BS us on that last bit of Babblage!:D

I worked until 6(us greedy, rich, buisness owners, that's how we roll), called home to Mrs. She was doing my buisness taxes. Figured it was a good time to go visit my Mom for a few hours?

Stayed up after Mrs so Icould assemble her valentines present. That's right flat brimmers, the Mrs is getting a nice, super cushy, lumbar support office chair for the home office. Roses will be dead next week, that chair keeps delivering for years. That's the key to your woman's heart, comfortable chairs, and PJ,s. I covered both,???? Betting kids get sent to bed early, the cats get kicked out, the lights get dimmed, and we........fall asleep, cuz we both are working Monday? Sexy!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom