What are you still procrastinating on???

Mooretitan

What things do you still have left on the list???
1. I need to cut the ground clothes for a couple backing tents
2. I need to finish/start my med kit that I keep talking about
3. Finish fleshing a couple coyote hiss for the kids

lots of things around the house but I don’t really count those

Get some more tag draws so I know whether to spend more time practicing with rifle or muzzy. Overhauled a meat packing frame today, now I need to clean out and power wash it. Add gear back into it. Tie a bunch of trout flies for next week on the Madison. Sharpen some knives, clean and re-treat my leather boots. Make some more arrows for archery elk season.

Forgot the boots. Yep need to get some oil on them before the season. Right now I am breaking in the backup pair but need to get the others oiled up. Maybe tomorrow after I tune the bow

Reload some 300 RUM shells,

Eat a ton of elk meat before elk season,

Make a tree stand,

Set up trail cams,

Thin out trees/brush in tree stand area,

Get in better shape,

Scout,

And I’m sure there’s a dozen other things as well!

Reload some 300 RUM shells,

Eat a ton of elk meat before elk season,

Make a tree stand,

Set up trail cams,

Thin out trees/brush in tree stand area,

Get in better shape,

Scout,

And I’m sure there’s a dozen other things as well!

You use a stand to hunt for elk?

Shooting my bow. I'm pretty sure I'll be bowhunting and really need to get to shooting, but haven't.
I should also buy a new backpacking stove kit, but I've been saying that for years. I'm cheap and if things work, I definitely procrastinate in upgrading.

I have about a dozen different brands and loads and shot sizes and weights and speeds of shotgun ammo. I need to pattern them to see what shoots the best out of my gun/choke combo. I joined a local club (kind of) this year and forgot what shells I use and why.

Things to finish.
1. Waist line.
2. Get and keep walking.
3. Eat less game since it always comes with a side of something so dam delicious.
4. Continue sharing the tradition.

LBH if not on your wall yet where do you have this big SOB stashed.

BTW I have space...
It’s pretty pathetic to let my best Muley horns sit in the basement on a file cabinet for a decade. But my sons 85” antelope horns (shot the same year) have been there keeping him company.

Convince my wife I need a new jacket to go with the new pants. Wait no I’ve been hounding her every night for the last two weeks.

Finally broke down and got earing aids. Did you know the blinker lights on your truck make a noise, or that birds make a singing sound. (LOL.

I have multiple packages of frozen Salmon that I need to smoke.

up Against the wall Redneck Mother

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom