What are your kids learning this year ( need to watch?)

That’s the typical example of the people that spend more time with your kids then you do. Anyone notice the “your parents are dumb” ploy? Yeah, that’s by design. What kid doesn’t already think that? Now have a leftist party member in a position of power convince them how smart and right they are. Everyone likes to think this countries freedoms are so secure. The hitler youth was just normal kids too...

...my kids don't fall for that shiiit
And many won’t. But it’s a numbers game and one of attrition at that. Keep picking off a percentage and in a few short generations you’ve fundamentally changed a nation. Any one remember a candidate that ran in that tag line? They mean it. So you have to ask yourself what’s fundamentally American? Yup, all those good things that just crossed your mind like freedom and liberty. That’s the fundamentals that need changed. The youth is the only way they can do it. It’s the long game and we’re losing big time

Well there you have it. Those are mainly (not all) the types pushing vaccines, masks, hating on Trump, and pushing global warming. I am a principal, and that is sickening. I hope she learned her lesson. I would suggest that you contact your county commissioner or council and let them know that you have had a gut full. Let them know that you will make the decisions for your kid, not the state or the county or the school board. You can call the schools but they can't do much about it, they are at the mercy of the state.

The Principal already sent out an email lastnight. I think she pretty much sh*t in her own nest. She is a perfect example of the intolerance of many in her party.

That depends totally on what the email said....it might have said, "suck it up parents, this is the new way"...

By: FOX 13 News
Posted at 9:48 PM, Aug 17, 2021

and last updated 10:52 PM, Aug 17, 2021
LEHI, Utah — A Lehi High School chemistry teacher is on administrative leave after a video of the way she spoke in her classroom was shared with district leaders.

Video recorded by a student in the classroom was shared with FOX 13 by his mother, Judy Storms.

Part of the four-minute video shows Leah Kinyon speaking about COVID-19 vaccines.

"I would be super proud of you if you chose to get the vaccine," Kinyon says in the video. "We'll just keep getting variants over and over until people get vaccinated... It could end in five seconds if people would get vaccinated."

The teacher was not wearing a mask while making the comments.

"This is my classroom, and if you guys are going to put me at risk, you're going to hear about it," she added. "Because I have to be here. I don't have to be happy about the fact that there's kids coming in here with their variants that could possibly get me or my family sick. That's rude, and I'm not going to pretend like it's not."

I’m mostly just wondering if I have an outburst at work, could I get me some PTO?
Depending on if your the wrong color and the wrong political affiliation, Likely some critical race re education. And yes I’d imagine you’ll be responsible for paying for it

Just got the email
She’s done and won’t be missed
53ABC547-AE37-4B0A-833E-6B83636C2298.jpeg

good. long over due to start using there own tactics against them. need to ramp up cancel culture, doxing , shouting down and intimidation against the left. they need to be eaten by the monster they created. then this country might get sooo bad that its occupants will want to revert back to what it was founded on. going to be ugly

That is sad & ridiculous! I hate for someone to lose their job, but I’m glad she got the boot. She wasn’t doing her job. This same rhetoric has been going on on the colleges for years & now it’s leaking over into all levels from elementary to HS. SAD!!!

That is sad & ridiculous! I hate for someone to lose their job, but I’m glad she got the boot. She wasn’t doing her job. This same rhetoric has been going on on the colleges for years & now it’s leaking over into all levels from elementary to HS. SAD!!!
My daughter attended Loyola Marymount University and by the end of the first year, they had her hook, line and sinker. Brain washers....
I'll bet that teacher was a loner in high school. Probably never been kissed until she was introduced to Zima's up at Chico St and that creeper, Larry, you know the guy, ended up jamming his tongue down he throat. He never called her after that....she's as jaded as Homer.

One mistake she made was she also had made a comment to a student if they put her at "risk" the school administration would not do anything about it. That put the ball in their court to take action or face the parent's anger by proving her right.
RELH

The demographic of Lehi has changed a lot over the years but I’m glad to see there were some students were smart enough to bait her into exposing her colors. Maybe there’s still hope?

I’m grateful that each of my children are all grown & out of the school system. Now, I’m concerned about my grandchildren…
Throughout my time in school, I NEVER witnessed a teacher preaching politics, affiliation or sensitivity toward sexual orientation. They were teachers that taught the class that they were getting paid to teach. Things have definitely changed.

I’m grateful that each of my children are all grown & out of the school system. Now, I’m concerned about my grandchildren…
Throughout my time in school, I NEVER witnessed a teacher preaching politics, affiliation or sensitivity toward sexual orientation. They were teachers that taught the class that they were getting paid to teach. Things have definitely changed.
There's some bad apples anywhere and although teaching may have a higher ratio of the far left, there are a ton of good ones out there. I promise you that.

The school made the right move to boot her sorry azz.

I've known Doug Webb his entire life. The little kid who went camping with me as a young scout had grown into a pretty decent human in spite of having to spend time around me! His dad is one of the most outstanding men I know.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom