What Cabelas Riflescope would you recommend ?

CenterFire

I have over $400 of gift cards and points to burn at Cabelas.... What scopes does Cabelas carry that you would recommend? The main Criteria I am looking for in a riflescope are bright/crisp optics and rock solid reliability with internal mechanisms. I Do Not Want ballistic adjustable turrets as I simply use the "Point Blank Zero" sighting method with my 30-06 for deer and elk.

Basically I am looking for a no frills rock solid crisp bright rifle scope (either adjustable or fixed mag) from Cabelas (preferably since I have alot of Points and gift cards) . Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

Vortex or Nikon would be in your price range. Don't have experience w Burris but they are also in that range. Look through a few ...

Nikon is also great, just bought some nikon binos the other day and they are nice, for crisp clarity honestly I like my burris over my vortex and leupolds, whats funny is it is probably the least expensive optic I have.. $250 range

fyi, Nikon no longer sells rifle scopes so if you have problems with it, you will likely get credit for something else. I know this because I just had one go bad and sent it in and I got a voucher but have to use it at Nikon for any of their current products which does not include rifle scopes.

+1 for the above. Meopta makes the Cabela's Euro scopes, they are bright. Just don't let Cabela's to mount the scope!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom