What did you all expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

264mag

Long Time Member
?

211D0980-428D-421D-AE32-1BE09AEB4D85.jpeg

Don't take the thread to a political fight. Believe me, I have a political opinion, but I'm biting my tongue, cause I don't want the battle. I think we have plenty of that.

This will make it virtually impossible to achieve political balance in our government for the remainder of my lifetime. It’s a shame.

Now Trump can put in Martial Law to expose the fraud, another Brilliant move from our President

660CEC50-2926-459C-82DC-11BD5644CFD6.jpeg

I am a lifelong, voting Republican so I share their frustration, just don't support their method of delivery. Violence and destruction of private and public/government property is never the solution.

Political shots will be deleted. Please don’t do it. I know how tempting it is, but no.

Meanwhile Iran will try something and Israel will the biggest glass company in the Middle East , sorry folks but it’s coming

In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"
Whatever happened to civil discourse?

There are fools on both sides of the aisle. Feel free to exercise your right to free speech, to protest and to peacefuly assemble. However, once you start damaging property and threatening others you become a criminal. Peaceful protest is the most effective tool to bring about change!

Jason

There are fools on both sides of the aisle. Feel free to exercise your right to free speech, to protest and to peacefuly assemble. However, once you start damaging property and threatening others you become a criminal. Peaceful protest is the most effective tool to bring about change!

Jason
you will peacefully protest and still have your rights stripped away.

This is a horrible thing happening for everyone. Trying to explain this to my kids is always a challenge. Thankfully, now that they are older, they are smart enough to realize and see it through their own eye's.

We all wanted peace 6 months ago but I am blaming the Mayors and Governors , and not blaming anyone here ✌️

Trump will be impeached over this. That is a non-political observation of current events.

Founder how can you take this History away from your own business? We have a country that is in distress with what I believe is fraud !

Hate to see anyone die, especially a young gal....All Lives Matter...Couldn't say that without being a Racist earlier this year!

Last edited:
Any guesses on the young gal if she was a supporter or from the other side? What a waste of life.
On a different note, this late fall this giant non-typical mule deer got in a tussle with an up in coming stud buck over some hot wife er doe. The younger buck that was in his prime sheared off all the extra points on one side of the dirty giant. The king got so enraged he ripped the other buck a new azzhole and preceeded to whomp on him until he broke the other bucks back. Boom. End of story. Bottom line is...don't mess with the LEO or Homer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom