WHAT DO TRAIL CAMERAS DO FOR HUNTERS....

Elkslayer2015

I want to be clear I have trail cameras and I enjoy running them...

But I do know what they do for me and other hunters that run them as well. There are a few hunter's that sound like a broken record they don't kill the animal.

Yes you guy's that think that your right but when your hunting ask yourself this...

what do trail cameras do then? and what does it take to find that certain animal....

This is what they do they target the herd and certain animals period..

#1 trail cameras help you keep tabs on the elk and deer that is in your area

#2 trail cameras time stamp and also let you know how big the buck or bull is in that area

#3 trail cameras also let you know what trail they use the most so you can play the wind going in to sit in your tree stand or ground blind.

#4 trail cameras also tell you if it is worth sitting in that area or not.

#5 This will all happen while your at work! the only thing you need to do is go check those cameras once a week or heck even once a month, and then you can determine what spot your going to be at opening day.

People that run cameras know this and this is a big edge on being successful you know it and know it.

Something needs to be done everything I just stated makes this NOT FAIR CHASE and you know it! you just don't want to admit it, you guys like having an edge and they do give you a big edge because they do it for me as well...

I have excepted the fact something need's to be done it might be a little thing but in my eye's it's a big thing.
No it won't grow a herd but will help on bringing quality back I assure you it will...
this is what it is about FAIR CHASE and this is just the start on all this technology so be ready to hunt they way they did years ago..
I'm ready for it I use to hunt this way 30 years ago so I totally support the ban....

127AF868-5612-4DD3-961F-C3ADC6E84505.gif

I'm a fence-sitter. I love to run my cameras for the shear enjoyment of looking at what shows up on my cameras (birds, predators, sasquatch, elk, deer, etc...) and It's something my son has enjoyed doing with me as well.
On the other hand, If trail cameras were 100% outlawed, it wouldn't break my heart. I personally cringe when I walk up to a spring and there's 7 cameras hanging there.
I think there's a wide spectrum with camera usage - from the hunter that casually runs a couple of cameras, to the social media freaks that run a bunch of cameras, to the outfitters that run countless cameras on every unit in the state (some of the social media freaks call fall into this category as well). So where do we draw the line?
As far as "fair chase" goes? Does a ban solve the problem? I don't think so. But I do think it's a part of the puzzle. Cameras, 600 yard muzzleloaders, rangefinders, 20+ "spotters", etc, etc... I think there are a lot of contributing factors.

I 100% agree with legacy. I have ran as many as 14 cameras before. I have only killed two animals that I got pictures of first. I enjoy the pictures a lot. My phone is filled with them. I will miss putting them up but it wont change how I hunt. Where I run my cameras I rarely see other cameras. It would suck to see six cameras on one water hole. Arizona got rid of them because the animals were being disturbed with so many guys checking them at the water holes when water is so scarce.

I will miss them but I am not devastated. I am more concerned that we just lost a freedom, something that is happening more and more these days.

You know what else happens now while you’re at work and your cameras aren’t out? Mossback, SSO, SBO, LRO, WLH or some other clown group has guys living in the mountains watching these animals every move. So while you might not have any idea what’s in an area now, the guys making a lot of money off this precious natural resource now has the upper hand knowing what’s around and taking clients in to kill them. The only thing these trophy animals will be protected and kept secret from, will be your average guy that works 60 hours a week, who had to wait 20 years for a OIL tag opportunity, that also has a wife and kids that take priority while in person scouting takes a back seat. The guy buying the same tag every year is hiring guys who have human trail cams watching animals all summer long and know right where to be when their client has 4 hours set aside on a Tuesday morning to go shoot an animal.

So many guys are against the “pay to play” aspect of hunting that is becoming more popular with every passing year, yet are so much in favor of laws or rules being passed that drive this concept more and more that direction.

I've debated at even saying anything since the law passed. I'll admit I've personally been annoyed with the ban and the phrase put the "hunt" back in hunting. I agree technology has its limits and obviously many feel trail cams are part of those limits. I think what bugs me about all of it is further losing opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.

The reality is, is that it passed. Will it affect how i hunt in the future, or my success? Absolutely not! So I'm not going to worry about it. However, since the topic is brought up to discuss I'll share a few of my thoughts.

First of all, let me say this. I work in one of the most regulated fields. Some laws are needed, but you get to the point where some don't accomplish anything more than a write up when they aren't executed to the T. I feel the same with this ban....oh well.

I agree with a lot of your points ElkSlayer. What I don't agree with is how everyone talks about such things in hunting like it's an easy slam dunk. If one spends anytime on the internet you'll agree that unrealistic expectations are created. Which only leeds to disappointment when the experience falls short. The problem is is that our opportunities are becoming less and less. We don't have enough of our own experiences in the field to know what the reality is. We think if we wait x amount of years for a tag it means the experience will be better. B&C animals are trophies for a reason. There aren't many that exist to begin with and studies show that most animals, regardless of age, will ever grow antlers that big.

Now, on to trail cameras. I've been using them for about 8 years. I started small and would add another to the mix each year. Some years I focused more on elk and other years on deer. This last year i drew a LE tag and about doubled my collection to 12 total. Now, do I feel like I learned a few things by using cameras the last 8 years? The answer is an obvious yes. Use lithium batteries, make sure your SD card isn't locked, there are more bears than I would have guessed, branches and cattle suck, etc. ? On a more serious note they helped because they gave me a reason to get in the field. My point is, is that I learned more from the time spent in the field placing and checking cameras than the "unfair" pictures I obtained while doing so. I actually think my time could have been more effectively spent in other things than checking cameras this last year. It took 3 days from sun up to sun down and roughly 20 miles of hiking with my cameras. I checked them twice, the last being about 3 weeks before my hunt started. That's just my experience, but I get it that sometimes the stars may aline with camera use.

In the end, humans adapt and so do animals. Money has corrupted hunting and as opportunities continue to diminish, it's only going to get worse. People will continue to blame and complain about something. But there's a reason successful people continue to be successful and I'm going to shift my focus to that.

Carry on.

Don't Forget about 1,200 Yard Long Range Rifles!

And 80+ Yard StickFlippers!

I Know legacy!

That's Where Your etc,etc,etc comes In!:D

I'm a fence-sitter. I love to run my cameras for the shear enjoyment of looking at what shows up on my cameras (birds, predators, sasquatch, elk, deer, etc...) and It's something my son has enjoyed doing with me as well.
On the other hand, If trail cameras were 100% outlawed, it wouldn't break my heart. I personally cringe when I walk up to a spring and there's 7 cameras hanging there.
I think there's a wide spectrum with camera usage - from the hunter that casually runs a couple of cameras, to the social media freaks that run a bunch of cameras, to the outfitters that run countless cameras on every unit in the state (some of the social media freaks call fall into this category as well). So where do we draw the line?
As far as "fair chase" goes? Does a ban solve the problem? I don't think so. But I do think it's a part of the puzzle. Cameras, 600 yard muzzleloaders, rangefinders, 20+ "spotters", etc, etc... I think there are a lot of contributing factors.

I want to be clear I have trail cameras and I enjoy running them...

But I do know what they do for me and other hunters that run them as well. There are a few hunter's that sound like a broken record they don't kill the animal.

Yes you guy's that think that your right but when your hunting ask yourself this...

what do trail cameras do then? and what does it take to find that certain animal....

This is what they do they target the herd and certain animals period..

#1 trail cameras help you keep tabs on the elk and deer that is in your area

#2 trail cameras time stamp and also let you know how big the buck or bull is in that area

#3 trail cameras also let you know what trail they use the most so you can play the wind going in to sit in your tree stand or ground blind.

#4 trail cameras also tell you if it is worth sitting in that area or not.

#5 This will all happen while your at work! the only thing you need to do is go check those cameras once a week or heck even once a month, and then you can determine what spot your going to be at opening day.

People that run cameras know this and this is a big edge on being successful you know it and know it.

Something needs to be done everything I just stated makes this NOT FAIR CHASE and you know it! you just don't want to admit it, you guys like having an edge and they do give you a big edge because they do it for me as well...

I have excepted the fact something need's to be done it might be a little thing but in my eye's it's a big thing.
No it won't grow a herd but will help on bringing quality back I assure you it will...
this is what it is about FAIR CHASE and this is just the start on all this technology so be ready to hunt they way they did years ago..
I'm ready for it I use to hunt this way 30 years ago so I totally support the ban....

Finally.....an honest cam user.
Thank you Sir, my hat is off to you ?

Finally.....an honest cam user.
Thank you Sir, my hat is off to you ?
Really. Maybe an honest statement on how he "feels" like trail camera use works but I see it differently. Or maybe I have just been doing it all wrong for the past ten years. My experience is a bit different.

First. Doyle can only employ as many spotters as his client will pay. But since a cam is $100-200 and works for years, pretending he will simply replace the stealth cam, with some dude, is willfully blind to economics.

And, the average dude has every right to be pissed. But he is pissed in the wrong direction. Few dudes run more than a few cams. Fewer run them on multiple units. That IS NOT true of the corporate class. They admit to running hundreds. In reality the Mossbacks of the world, would have to run thousands to cover the territory they do. They, the corporate class, made it impossible to escape cams, ESPECIALLY in those OIL/LE areas. They ruined countless hunters long suffered for tags with their bait and cam tactics, as well as with spotters. Now, I agree, I'd love to ban the spotters first, but legally, that's a tough run, so the low hanging fruit, we grabbed.

So if your pissed about cam laws. Instead of yelling at the clouds, drop the corporate hunting companies a note letting them know how you feel about losing your privilege, because if their actions.

If 30 years ago, we could have seen into the future what cams became, we would have never let that genie out of the bottle.

But I'm old enough to remember, when we didn't have cams, and hunting was fine.

So, I’m curious if you guys think this will result in more people in the field pressuring the animals?

We‘ve all seen the dudes making the loop to check their cameras in the middle of the night (doubling as spotlighting trips :rolleyes:). And I agree with the argument about cameras being cheaper than boots on the ground, and that it will require a bigger army to keep an eye on things now.

But I can’t quite pin down whether I think there will be more humans in the field now. Something tells me some of the “honey holes” may get buggered a little less by guys marching in every week or so.

Disclosure: I have cameras out on private but wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to use them on public where it would be effective and legal.

Well Blue!

Think about This:

There's Usually Game Trails/Trails Going to the Water Right?

They'll Be a Bunch of Illegals Using Them To Their Advantage!

Not All Trail-Cams Will Be On JUST The Water From Here on Out!

So, I’m curious if you guys think this will result in more people in the field pressuring the animals?

We‘ve all seen the dudes making the loop to check their cameras in the middle of the night (doubling as spotlighting trips :rolleyes:). And I agree with the argument about cameras being cheaper than boots on the ground, and that it will require a bigger army to keep an eye on things now.

But I can’t quite pin down whether I think there will be more humans in the field now. Something tells me some of the “honey holes” may get buggered a little less by guys marching in every week or so.

Disclosure: I have cameras out on private but wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to use them on public where it would be effective and legal.

Well Blue!

Think about This:

There's Usually Game Trails/Trails Going to the Water Right?

They'll Be a Bunch of Illegals Using Them To Their Advantage!

Not All Trail-Cams Will Be On JUST The Water From Here on Out!
Ok, I don’t wanna pin you down here, but I think you’re saying it depends.:p

Once the population rebounds from this and the other 57 things on your list, can you imagine the spectacle? They’ll have to issue 20,000 stick and rock licenses just to keep the bucks from starving. The glory days are coming ‘round again.(y)

Last edited:

Bluehair
I guess It all depends on how much vacation they have,
a lot of hunters save there vacation for the hunt now will they use it for half of that for scouting purposes or just go in blind not knowing what's is in there....
Definitely something to think about

I think you will find most will return where they ran trail cameras and had the most activity in the past.

I know that's what I will do.... It's going to be harder that's for sure.
And for this to truly work we have to play by the rules It's just like old times.....

If a trail cam isn’t fair chase, then paying a guide who employs 50 spotters in the state must now be made illegal.

I don’t run cams, but now I will. Now I’ll be using them 24/7 365 to take pictures of small game and turkeys. Guess a deer or elk might make an appearance every now and then but I definitely won’t use those pictures to target big game. :) this should set some of you short-fused people off. ?

I wonder how many more trail cam posts we need?

I don’t run cameras and won’t. They are expensive, testy and it costs a shat ton of money to drive back and forth to check. Your 24 power scope isn’t fair chase. Your magnum rifle isn’t fair chase. Your side by side isn’t fair chase. Your range finder isn’t fair chase. Your muzzleloader isn’t fair chase. Your camping trailer isn’t fair chase.

Some of these things don’t effect me but I would still fight against a ban on them.

UT has done a poor job at wildlife management via hunting and now a special interest group of zealots have chosen to target tech as the root cause.

Blame the gun but not the shooter, right?

The most alarming thing is the removal of the choice of whether or not to use something because someone else knows better...

UT has done a poor job at wildlife management via hunting and now a special interest group of zealots have chosen to target tech as the root cause.

The most alarming thing is the removal of the choice of whether or not to use something because someone else knows better...
You’re about to get attacked for using logic and reason.

UT has done a poor job at wildlife management via hunting
Oh Ya?

You've Never Heard Me Say That Now Have You?

and now a special interest group of zealots have chosen to target tech as the root cause.

I've Seen Some Damn Big Tracks on the PAUNS!

(((Usually Headed South!:D)))

I Haven't Seen What I'd Call a Big Buck Track up Here In I Don't Remember How Long?

So have I. Absolutely they always head south. I have tracked many to the state line with out a trail camera.

The atv crowd should love you. What a load of crap. Some people aren’t smart enough to entrust with their own opinions.

roadrunner said:

The atv crowd should love you. What a load of crap. Some people aren’t smart enough to entrust with their own opinions.

Funny how a logical statement can be applied to about anything.

On the one side, every time there's a new law I cringe. We must have millions of d**n laws on the books. It's nuts, and I sympathize completely with those who are tired of government control.

On the other side, I just hate all those game cameras. Hate it. Not the people who put them out there, just the fact you can't go way out in the back country without a constant reminder that everyone else was there before you, and they are snapping your picture to boot. It's creepy. When I scouted my AZ 13A deer hunt last year, I estimated that 300 cameras took my picture. That is NOT an exaggeration. I'd spend days back there without seeing another vehicle or human being, just to have 3 to 5 cameras on every conceivable water source make sure I knew that runners were there. It clouded a wonderful, remote backcountry adventure with a tech-heavy commercial feel.

Done with the rant now :)

If a trail cam isn’t fair chase, then paying a guide who employs 50 spotters in the state must now be made illegal.
Hahaha really
#1 This ban is not just for Just the guides
#2 This ban is for everyone
#3 This is not just for LE this is for GS as well.

Okay lets say Guides run 50 spotters at a time. There is only a hand full of hunters that could pay for that especially now with the ban.
Generally spotters can run between 150 to 225 a day....

Here is some actual data.

There is 2756 LE residential elk tags that are issued.

Then there is 1367 LE residential deer tags that are issued.

This is not actual data...
But Lets say out of the 2756 LE elk tags 756 of those tags are guided If i had to guess that's probably way high.

Now there is 2000 none guided tags leftover....

Now deer lets say 367 of those tags are LE Deer tags are guided.

Now there is 1000 LE none guided tags leftover...

so if you add all of the LE tags together comes to 1,123 tags that are guided in this state..

That leaves 3000 none guided hunters afield for deer and elk..

it this isn't really hard to figure out. between these 3000 tags they will have more spotters in the field than the outfitter for the year. and they will harvest more animals then the guides will.
These 3000 will get family friends ect. To help out with there hunt...

So if you think that it's illegal for the guides to run spotter's then i guess the none guided average jo that draws a tag can't have anyone help them at all too...

I wonder how many more trail cam posts we need?
just being honest with this post
this post was made for people that don’t understand what they truly do and was for people that won't tell the truth about how they can help.

Your 24 power scope isn’t fair chase. Your magnum rifle isn’t fair chase. Your side by side isn’t fair chase. Your range finder isn’t fair chase. Your muzzleloader isn’t fair chase. Your camping trailer isn’t fair chase.
If they want to ban 24 power scope go ahead I don’t have one don’t need one…

Go ahead and ban range finders as well usually I harvest my animals under 150 yards any way
so I’ll put my magnum away and bust out the model 94 30-30 Winchester with open sights. I never had a problem harvesting with it when I was younger..

I’ll get rid of my in-line in a heartbeat even though it’s open sight.
Heck I’ll trade it in for a flint lock patch round ball…

I’ll put my compound bow away as well and I’ll use a recurve bow no problem ?

As far as a camper goes I don’t even know how that has anything to do with fair chase at all.
but I do have a wall tent I will set up if it makes you happy I’ll go old school.

I can hunt with open sights I can hunt with a recurve I can hunt without a range finder I really don’t need binoculars I don’t need any technology.

What I just listed sounds like fair chase threw and threw…

technology is really being looked at and I'm prepared for what ever happens.... But the real question here are you?

Really. Maybe an honest statement on how he "feels" like trail camera use works but I see it differently. Or maybe I have just been doing it all wrong for the past ten years. My experience is a bit different.
Doesn't have anything to do with how I feel it's the truth....

I have 1000 of pictures targeting animals and that is just me alone.

Looks like you targeted this bull ridge here's your post.

Here's a bull that has the makings of a great spike unit trophy, as long as he doesn't branch out on that dropper / spike side.
Hopefully I'll run across him this October since he's actually on an any bull unit.

HUNT0100 - Copy (1).JPG

Hahaha really
#1 This ban is not just for Just the guides
#2 This ban is for everyone
#3 This is not just for LE this is for GS as well.

Okay lets say Guides run 50 spotters at a time. There is only a hand full of hunters that could pay for that especially now with the ban.
Generally spotters can run between 150 to 225 a day....

Here is some actual data.

There is 2756 LE residential elk tags that are issued.

Then there is 1367 LE residential deer tags that are issued.

This is not actual data...
But Lets say out of the 2756 LE elk tags 756 of those tags are guided If i had to guess that's probably way high.

Now there is 2000 none guided tags leftover....

Now deer lets say 367 of those tags are LE Deer tags are guided.

Now there is 1000 LE none guided tags leftover...

so if you add all of the LE tags together comes to 1,123 tags that are guided in this state..

That leaves 3000 none guided hunters afield for deer and elk..

it this isn't really hard to figure out. between these 3000 tags they will have more spotters in the field than the outfitter for the year. and they will harvest more animals then the guides will.
These 3000 will get family friends ect. To help out with there hunt...

So if you think that it's illegal for the guides to run spotter's then i guess the none guided average jo that draws a tag can't have anyone help them at all too...

just being honest with this post
this post was made for people that don’t understand what they truly do and was for people that won't tell the truth about how they can help.

If they want to ban 24 power scope go ahead I don’t have one don’t need one…

Go ahead and ban range finders as well usually I harvest my animals under 150 yards any way
so I’ll put my magnum away and bust out the model 94 30-30 Winchester with open sights. I never had a problem harvesting with it when I was younger..

I’ll get rid of my in-line in a heartbeat even though it’s open sight.
Heck I’ll trade it in for a flint lock patch round ball…

I’ll put my compound bow away as well and I’ll use a recurve bow no problem ?

As far as a camper goes I don’t even know how that has anything to do with fair chase at all.
but I do have a wall tent I will set up if it makes you happy I’ll go old school.

I can hunt with open sights I can hunt with a recurve I can hunt without a range finder I really don’t need binoculars I don’t need any technology.

What I just listed sounds like fair chase threw and threw…

technology is really being looked at and I'm prepared for what ever happens.... But the real question here are you?

This post is why hunting is being attacked by legislation. People that put certain individuals into office have the same attitude.

"I don't hunt, so it's no big deal to me if it is banned outright."

Some states are introducing legislation and passing legislation banning the hunting and means of taking certain species. Bears, mountain lions, trapping (furbearers), etc. The list goes on.

And, we have the crusading zealots to thank for it...

Funny how a logical statement can be applied to about anything.

On the one side, every time there's a new law I cringe. We must have millions of d**n laws on the books. It's nuts, and I sympathize completely with those who are tired of government control.

On the other side, I just hate all those game cameras. Hate it. Not the people who put them out there, just the fact you can't go way out in the back country without a constant reminder that everyone else was there before you, and they are snapping your picture to boot. It's creepy. When I scouted my AZ 13A deer hunt last year, I estimated that 300 cameras took my picture. That is NOT an exaggeration. I'd spend days back there without seeing another vehicle or human being, just to have 3 to 5 cameras on every conceivable water source make sure I knew that runners were there. It clouded a wonderful, remote backcountry adventure with a tech-heavy commercial feel.

Done with the rant now :)
I’m curious, what percentage of those cameras do you think belonged to DIY’ers?

I’ve seen almost the same thing as you in other units. Where I was they checked them after dark.

This post is why hunting is being attacked by legislation. People that put certain individuals into office have the same attitude.

"I don't hunt, so it's no big deal to me if it is banned outright."

Some states are introducing legislation and passing legislation banning the hunting and means of taking certain species. Bears, mountain lions, trapping (furbearers), etc. The list goes on.

And, we have the crusading zealots to thank for it...
Do you realize that it didn’t start with legislative you realize this started with hunters and the DWR didn’t act on it so the legislative got involved and that’s why where here now….

Last edited:
I’m curious, what percentage of those cameras do you think belonged to DIY’ers?

I’ve seen almost the same thing as you in other units. Where I was they checked them after dark.
I wondered that myself. Considering the time it takes to get to those spots, it seemed to me that the vast majority had to be commercial outfits. But I'm guessing. When I hunt other units (less trophy buck/bull oriented), I see 10% of that quantity. A tank may or may not have a camera on it, and if so, one camera. Guessing those are DIY hunters, and they are closer to civilization.

I always hoped they would find a way to limit cameras so DIYrs could still have fun with them, but the countryside wouldn't become overwhelmed by massive surveillance. Hard to do I guess...

Do you realize that it didn’t start with legislative you realize this started with hunters and the DWR didn’t act on it so the legislative got involved and that’s why where here now….

Do you realize this started because UT wanted to follow suit with it's border neighbor AZ?

Do you realize that UT created this problem for itself, and now turns to a scapegoat to appease the mob?

Do you realize this is only the beginning of an avalanche of other restrictions you will not like?

Do you realize that proofreading before you post would add to the credibility of your argument?

Do you realize this started because UT wanted to follow suit with it's border neighbor AZ?

Do you realize that UT created this problem for itself, and now turns to a scapegoat to appease the mob?

Do you realize this is only the beginning of an avalanche of other restrictions you will not like?

Do you realize that proofreading before you post would add to the credibility of your argument?
Haha okay fair enough I was just letting you know hunter’s started this first….

Not the government that’s why the DWR didn’t ACT on it…
Apparently you don’t know anything about how any of this started.

The hunter’s started this because we know what they do.
It might be a little thing but definitely a start to fair chase…

Sorry the ban is here to stay

Haha okay fair enough I was just letting you know hunter’s started this first….

Not the government that’s why the DWR didn’t ACT on it…
Apparently you don’t know anything about how any of this started.

The hunter’s started this because we know what they do.
It might be a little thing but definitely a start to fair chase…

Sorry the ban is here to stay

No, a group of zealots started this.

This group of zealots got tired of someone placing a camera in an area they have hunted for years, or had someone coming in to check the camera when they were sitting the spring or water tank.

Yeah, the ban is here to stay. Just wait until it's expanded.

And then, another ban that expands into something else. It won't be tech either...

Doesn't have anything to do with how I feel it's the truth....

I have 1000 of pictures targeting animals and that is just me alone.

Looks like you targeted this bull ridge here's your post.

Here's a bull that has the makings of a great spike unit trophy, as long as he doesn't branch out on that dropper / spike side.
Hopefully I'll run across him this October since he's actually on an any bull unit.

View attachment 66014
So are you saying that if someone "targets" a buck or bull and has it on their hit list. Then that would be considered not fair chase. It sure sounds like that's what your saying.
That picture you posted was on May 31. I got one other trail cam picture of it in early Sept. and only saw it in person on May 29th with some other nice bulls. If you have seen my videos. Then you'll see that I've taken a lot of pictures with my super zoom camera, some up to a mile away. I've also taken pictures through my spotting scope of bucks and bulls around 2 miles away and then watched where they bedded down for the day. Would that be considered not fair chase?
In over 10 years, I've never been able to get any sort of pattern out of the animals I get on camera. Sure it does help to know what's available to hunt and if it made it through the archery hunt, so I can go after it on the muzzy hunt but many bucks and bulls I get on a trail camera is just a one time sighting and I have no clue where they end up going to spend most of their time on the mountain. Like I said before, maybe I'm doing it all wrong.

And just the other day, a lot of people were whooping and hollering at the big bull that Lemon-back outfitters "shot"...

<a href="https://kentuckyglockstore.com/https:/winchester209-primers/ "> winchester-w209-shotgun-primers</a>

<a href=" https://kentuckyglockstore.com/https:/federal-premium-large-rifle-primers/"> Winchester Large Magnum Primers </a>

<a href=" https://kentuckyglockstore.com/https:/winchester-large-pistol-primers/"> Winchester Large Pistol Primers </a>

<a href=" https://kentuckyglockstore.com/http...le-primers-8-1-2-box-of-1000-10-trays-of-100/"> Winchester Large Rifle Primers </a>

<a href=" https://kentuckyglockstore.com/product/winchester-small-rifle-primers/"> Winchester Small Rifle Primers </a>

<a href=" https://kentuckyglockstore.com/product/…
Spammer

Do you realize if Mossback wasn't running a couple thousand cameras in Utah this wouldn't of come up?

Do you realize if there weren't semi truck loads of apples all over the Pauns, baiting wouldn't have come up?

WE have allowed this abortion called "corporate hunting" to exploit every grey area, push every boundary, then hide amongst us, the very guys the corporate class is actively pushing out, when the heat comes.

If your idea of hunting is putting out thousands of cams, employing dozens of spotters, and paying cash for tips is hunting or fair chase, you might have a problem. For the corporate class, this is their buisness model.

We are different, why do we allow guys like Doyle to demand our protection, while he works to limit us?

And just the other day, a lot of people were whooping and hollering at the big bull that Lemon-back outfitters "shot"...
Yep and a few years back HUSH did a video on a bull (fire bull)
That was targeted and pattern with trail cameras that also was harvested and everyone was whooping and hollering about that as well...

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom