What do you guys think of this #2

That was disturbing. Nothing will happen and that's why "hunters" like that keep doing it. I've seen similar and when the F&G is contacted they say that nothing can be done unless caught in the act.

I was impressed by how fast that dude was running. BTW, elk can't be herded like cattle. So if guys do a drive through aspens and pines to push elk through a saddle where another hunter is waiting. Is that more ethical than trying to do it in the wide open?

I was impressed by how fast that dude was running. BTW, elk can't be herded like cattle. So if guys do a drive through aspens and pines to push elk through a saddle where another hunter is waiting. Is that more ethical than trying to do it in the wide open?
Do the elk have 7’ tall fences in said saddle?

Do the elk have 7’ tall fences in said saddle?
But there are 7' + high lines of cliffs and other extreme dense foliage for the elk to be forced to go around.
I not saying that's a good way to hunt and certainly not my cup of tea.
But those other hunters on the video sure came across as whiners and a bunch of sour grapes. Mainly because their own hunt was messed up by these other hunters.
Also, what is this doing in the mule deer section?

there are plenty of people hunting with no skills or patience and have nothing but bad skills to use. I always tell my brother when we have to put up with people shooting at high waterfowl that if you can not get them close you have nothing but high ones to shoot at and what makes it worse is they dont seem to get better at it and there children learn the same desperation.at least they were on foot I have witnessed that sort of thing when they use trucks and shoot into herds with rifles

I seen that on my CA Archery Tule elk hunt- laughed my butt off.......they chased with a truck til they got to about 100 yds from them, bailed outta the truck like they were punchin doggies and ran after them, bows in hand....

...theres your sign....

so where was the guys who video it going to sit and hunt the same escape routes leaving the field. ??
Sound like they was pissed off someone got to the field ahead of them. IMO
Only 6 ways to escape a field sound like a elk hunt that I wouldn't want to video.

You asked " What doe you guys think of this". I think you guys should quit posting your crap. It's exactly what the antis are looking for. Come on guys, you can do better than your last two posts.

there are plenty of people hunting with no skills or patience and have nothing but bad skills to use. I always tell my brother when we have to put up with people shooting at high waterfowl that if you can not get them close you have nothing but high ones to shoot at and what makes it worse is they dont seem to get better at it and there children learn the same desperation.at least they were on foot I have witnessed that sort of thing when they use trucks and shoot into herds with rifles
Desert cow "hunts"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom