What do you guys think of this?

I can’t leave it alone. “What do you guys think of this?” What kind or response did you expect? “Cantkillathing”,is this you in the video? Maybe I don’t understand.

I can’t leave it alone. “What do you guys think of this?” What kind or response did you expect? “Cantkillathing”,is this you in the video? Maybe I don’t understand. kind or response did you
Oh i am getting all the responses I had when I seen the video. Watched it and couldn’t believe someone would post this video on YouTube. The video wouldn’t allow responses on YouTube I am sure responses on there would be worse than this.

Oh i am getting all the responses I had when I seen the video. Watched it and couldn’t believe someone would post this video on YouTube. The video wouldn’t allow responses on YouTube I am sure responses on there would be worse than this.
Glad you clarified it wasn't you. Yeah, not a fan of the video.

I have been on the fence for 5 years now about ever hunting again let alone killing another Mule Deer. This video makes me sick literally! Some hunters have no ethics or respect for the animals. That guy and the guy filming should be ashamed of themselves!!!

The next time anybody wants to know why hunting and hunters are getting a bad reputation look no further then This video and the twat waffle douche canoe that made it

What a nipple head. Those folks are a disgrace to hunting. That kind of exposure is just what the anti hunting folks thrive on. I would suggest the video be dumped.

You can post comments to their YouTube homepage though. Have at it. That look on the guys face at the very end when the deer moves...wonder what happened after the video cut? Idiots.

Man.... I don't even know what to say. Sat here jaw dropped for a little while. Just sad man...I kept waiting for the deer to get up and run while he was dragging him out.

Wow, I understand stuff happens but that deer could have easily got finished before grabbing him. The tail is still wagging. That is a terrible video.

pure sh-t never seen anything like this. This guy thinks he is a hunter. why would he drag the deer while it was still alive, trying to save the cape is no excuse.
Maybe someone should drag his ass kicking through the trees......

Disgusting video that is about nothing more than glory. I would be shamed to know those guys. Took several crappy shots, then instead of letting the animal pass in peace they have to start making video. Seriously a horrible video done by guys who need a good kick in the nuts.

Put the ego away and just hunt!!!

At the 2:29 mark, I thought I saw the buck breathe and blink. But when I saw the 2:45 mark, I was shocked they would post such a video!

As hunters, our goal is stone-cold dead at the moment of impact. Speaking for myself, that hasn't always been the case and follow-ups have been required. But I sure wouldn't post it on the internet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom