what do you think

ID_hunter27

How many others out there think that Idaho can quiet a few more people saying that Idaho can't produce any good bucks in numbers I know last year we made a few quiet down

>If they want to think there
>aren't any good bucks here,
>let them keep thinking that
>way. Doesn't bother me at
>all.

i agree, there aren't any good bucks here. non-res should hunt their own states and more idaho hunters should hunt out of state also. same goes for elk. when everyone leaves, that's when the hunting is the best.

ID has some potential to produce monsters just like every other western state. Will we produce as many B&C bucks as CO UT or WY? Probably not but we always have our fair share. It just takes either more luck or more work in this state depending on if you draw a coveted tag or not.

Mike

Taking a look at the record books for the last ten years. And I know that not everyone puts there heads in the books but that goes for every state.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom