What do you think

marley

Very Active Member
I started drawing this while sitting in my trophy room on hold with chase bank while I’m out of work. This shows you how long I was on hold. These are two bucks I’ve killed and are now on my wall. Maybe I’ll finish it while I’m on hold with Nelnet about my student loans.
4E3DFECA-2C73-4AC4-92F8-9170EEE661B2.jpeg

That's awesome. You should post a pic of the actual bucks on your wall so we have a comparison.....plus I really want to see them lol

I started drawing this while sitting in my trophy room on hold with chase bank while I’m out of work. This shows you how long I was on hold. These are two bucks I’ve killed and are now on my wall. Maybe I’ll finish it while I’m on hold with Nelnet about my student loans.View attachment 3821
Amazing drawing and amazing bucks.

No kidding! Hey Mar, how about I send you a couple pics of some bucks I’ve taken, and you put them on paper? What’s your price? Seriously, that’s awesome.

Awesome bucks and drawing! Wish I could do that.

Good thing too, cause with your Job, you might have to switch professions due to Coronavirus. :oops:

1) I am jealous of your artistic skills.
2) I am even more jealous of the two dream bucks you have hanging on your wall!
Awesome work!

I don't know whats more impressive. Your art work or the actual bucks themselves. Either way, they are both art work. Your drawings and the art work of the real bucks by our creator. Congrats on some great bucks. fatrooster.

WOW! Dream bucks for sure...I would love to get just 1 buck like that in my lifetime! Your artwork is impressive too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom