What Happens when you try and hit a cop with a pipe bender?

Holy Cow. Wasn't expecting to see that. I would like to know the whole story about what led up to that. Did he rob the store? Did he work somebody over in the store before he came out. Just looking at the video, deadly force seemed excessive, but I'd like to know the entire story before judging.

Either way, I don't know if I'd be laughing about it though.

TRH

After the cops used less than lethal force on the guy, he raised the crowbar as if to strike. He was a dumbass to do that in any sense and especially when the cops had their weapons drawn.

No, I didn't see two swings either, only one swing while he was standing.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>This is what happens............when you bring a pipe to a gunfight and think you are Zorro.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

WOW. Punks filming the video in the car don't have a clue. Looks like the officers did what they could to end the situation without lethal. The officer who fired did a good job of backing up his fellow officer who at the time was vulnerable. 10 Shots may seem excessive, but once he pulled the tazer wire and started to swing the pipe bender it was game over, he just didn't know it. Sad yes, but such is stupidity.

Burnin' up don't know just how far that I can go, soon be home only just 4 downs to go, I can make it I know I can! You broke the boy in me but you won't break the man! I can see a new horizon blazin' on the Mile High. I'll be where the eagle's flyin' higher and higher! Gonna be your man in motion, all I need's my Broncos team take me where my future's lyin' Tim Tebow's Fire! GO BRONCOS!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Sad the guy was shot but what do you expect if you are going to swing a lethal weapon at a police officer.
To me it seemed like a lot of shots were fired when I first watched it, but all those shots were in about 4 seconds. 4 seconds is a very short time. In my opinion, the officers where given no other alternative and unfortunately this guy lost his life.

I actualy thought it was more disturbing to hear the kids filming laughing as if it was a video game death.

I really think society is far more jaded than its been in recent memory. Video games, internet, movies, inept/non-involved partents, whatever else. Who knows.

The dead kid was an idiot that probably would have gone on to hurt other people. The cop probably wont be the same either.

Damn! Can't believe the guys in the car think someone getting killed is friggin funny???? WTF?

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom