What is TV coming to?

I don't think she has an agenda, this is Madonna she's always done whatever it takes to draw attention. like her or not she's the master of it.

She is old and saggy, so showing nudity to get attention is no longer an option.
Her voice is failing, so drawing attention with good singing is out.

So...here ya go. The only thing she has left is to draw attention through this type of disgusting behavior.

This is supported by NBC by the way. The same network that does not want anything to do with God on their airways.

Well - we Chrsitians are used to persecution and mockery. Remember this:

Matt. 5:10-12

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness? sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you

And this:

John 15:20

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

And this:

Matt. 27:29-31

29 ? And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a breed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
30 And they spit upon him, and took the reed, and smote him on the head.
31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him, and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him.

And above all - lets not let us forget this:

Matt. 5:44

44 But I say unto you, Love your benemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

or this:

Luke 23:34

34 ? Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

So let them do what they will and let us endure it in peace. If we can ask them not to in an appropriate way then we should. But if they insist then we can't take away their agency nor freedom of expression. I don't like it - but it is upon us who have the greater knowledge to show the greater example. We can't be as insecure in our faith as those Muslim extremists who call for holy war at the mere mention mockery. Let us remember that this is the only world wicked enough to crucify its own God and remember what side we are on and act accordingly.

ROY

There is actually an e-mail sent out by the American Family Association for us to join a protest by e-mail. They have it set-up where you put in your name, add, etc and then the e-mail goes to NBC asking them to not air this. The goal is to get at least 1 Million e-mails sent to NBC. Anyone interested can e-mail me your e-mail address and I will forward it to you.
a3d

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-06 AT 12:56PM (MST)[p]It is interesting to think that if she did something of the sort that insulted the Muslim faith it is probable that hundreds of people would be killed in protests. I wonder if NBC would air it if Christians acted the same way?

When you can't sing or act, you need something to bring an audience, this and sex are her two biggest sellers.

she's just a hoe any ways why pay attention to her', funny think though her father was a minister...LOL///

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom