What length hunting stabilizer do you use for hunting?

Gutpilegus23

What length stabilizer do you guys run? I’m still waiting for my wilderness 10” Hoyt stabilizer. Could get it off the shelf in a town next door but supporting my local pro shop. I hunt mostly timber and can be brushy at times. Not shooting extreme ranges, so don’t want a bunch out front. I know a lot say as long as it’s not past your arrow but a longer one hanging up on brush is not in the cards for me.Thoughts?

I use the Crossover telescopic stabilizer. Adjustable from 12-33" so it's perfect for hunting and target. I've also used the Bee Stinger Microhex 10" and it worked well (they sell a variety of lengths, 6", 8", 15").

The Quivalizer is a game changer!! Shot indoor 5 spot growing up so a stabilizer and back tension are what feels natural, but hauling a heavy long stabilizer around the woods sucks. When my dad convinced me to try the quivalizer a couple years ago, I was skeptical, but WOW. Multipurpose bow accessory with more accurate groups at long range. One negative, It's almost a parasail on the front of your bow in windy conditions. Either fight the wind or shoot with it off/attached to the side of bow in when breezy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom